Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. (138 Views)

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? / Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. by elated177: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yes! I mean Christmas.

Our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, neither celebrated his day of birth nor did he instruct us to do so. In fact, I cannot think of a single place in the Scriptures where he made mention of his day of birth. The Scriptures didn't explicitly state the day of birth of our Master. I believe it wasn't a mistake.

The well-decorated Christmas tree is an idol. You may not have realized it. If in doubt, read the following:

Jer 10:1-5 Hear what YHVH says to you, people of Israel. This is what YHVH says: 'Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the heavens, though the nations are terrified by them. For the practices of the people are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with chisel. They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it will not totter. Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do good.'

Jer 5:1-3 'Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look around and consider, search through her squares. If you can find but one person who deals honestly and seeks the truth, I will forgive this city. Although they say, "As surely as YHVH lives," still they are swearing falsely.' YHVH, do not your eyes look for truth? You struck them, but they felt no pain; you crushed them but they refused correction. They made their faces harder than stone and refused to repent.

I know many will try to explain it away by twisting the Scripture.

What is the origin of the Christmas tree? May be a little research will help us.

Also, what is the origin of birthday celebration? Isn't it interesting that the Scriptures have no single record of any of the servants of our Father in heaven celebrating his or her birthday?

At least, there would have been records of those - birthday celebrations - of the wisest and richest man ever, king Solomon.

The only records of birthday celebrations in the Scripture were those of pagans. Actually, on one occasion, John the Baptist lost his life. (Matt 14:1-12).

It, therefore, shows that it was their custom - custom of the pagans at that time - to honour their birthday.

Should a saint of YHVH of Hosts be following the customs of pagans, knowing full well that whatever they do is in honour of demons. (Lev 18:3-5 & 20:23; Jer 10:2).

Lev 18:3-5 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am YHVH your Elohim. Keep my decrees and laws for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am YHVH.

Deut 20:23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

1 Cor 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to YHVH, I do not want you to be participants with demons.

By the time each Christmas comes to an end, many would have engaged in various forms of wickedness just to meet up. The period is associated with all forms of greed, criminality, debauchery, etc.

There is nothing good about Christmas.

Should the saints of YHVH of Hosts be honouring such evil?

May our Father in heaven continue to bless and sustain his saints. May he continue to open our eyes to discern falsehood and continue to give us the humility and strength to accept his truth.

Heb 5:13-14 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. by Akashkanna: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Data science is an inter-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from many structural and unstructured data. Data science is related to data mining, machine learning and big data.[url] ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD [/url]is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center.
Re: The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. by elated177: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
This message will still be repeated next year, the year after next and so on, till the saints hear it.
Re: The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. by Freestainworld(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Was arguing with one guy about this,we claim to follow Christ footsteps but do things in our own way instead God's way.
Re: The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. by elated177: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
We, the saints, do not compete with or rub shoulders with those who have no iota of regard for the Commandments of our Father in heaven over the issue of Christmas and its celebration. They shouldn't for one microsecond think that we worship the same God. The God we worship does not recognize Christmas as something he has sanctioned for his saints.

No saint of Yahushua the Messiah should argue much on this matter. We know full well that more 98 percent of those who say they are celebrating the Messiah have no single solitary respect or regard for him and what he has said concerning himself and his Father, our Father in heaven. It is obvious that they are not worshipping the Messiah we worship.

No matter how anyone twists or attempts to manipulate the Scriptures, Christmas is not sanctioned by them and that is final.

Therefore, let the world celebrate their Christmas. We no dey fight.

This message will continue to call the saints out of this idolatrous celebration called Christmas. As long as the Father in heaven wills and gives his saint the zeal and strength, it will still be shared in the coming years.

Luke 10:5 “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you.

Those for whom the message is meant will accept it.

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Design A Logo For Your Brand / Merry Christmas, Someone Should Send Me Airtime O / Don't Spread Discouragement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.