Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell (548 Views)

The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Chidinma Has Dated Many Celebrities.. See Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by Nomorelove: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2020
As much as we love so many celebrities, many of them will go to hell fire, most especially the secular ones unless God doesn't really exist. Most people see them as demi gods and hold them in high regards but the sad truth remains that majority of them are living a very wayward life not just morally speaking but also based on our religious beliefs.

The only escape for them is if God isn't real of which the possibility of that being true is very slim. In our current world, fornication is now a norm and you see a lot of single mothers everywhere because they have failed to honour the marriage institution mostly because of material things, most especially money. It's a shame that the so called fans of these celebrities look up to them as role models of which I'll call a misplaced priority. How can someone who glorifies fornication be your role model? The level of moral decadence exhibited by our celebrities today is quite alarming and they seem to be the proper example of "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul".

This is not a religious topic, I'm speaking based on morality at least.

Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders, including Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Happy Holidays

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by Righteousness2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
You Have a Great Message Brother, but I won't just put as a Celebrities. As I Believe there are some of them who are believers. Tho they might be few.

I will rather say all who put their hands in Evil, cultism, evil association and those who refuse to Accept JESUS Christ.

No Matter who you are or what you do, if you do not accept JESUS and Live a Godly life, Forget about Heaven!
Re: The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by ContentedK: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shut the Bleep up, you dare not judge your fellow human. You’re even spitting blasphemy by doubting God’s existence in your nonsense write up.. do you think God thinks like a mere man or mortal for your silly foolish brain to dictate who makes heaven or hell. Buy some sense , tueh!!!
Re: The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by ChukwuZobamBiko: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
God should help all of us, no one is guaranteed
Re: The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by virginprincess(f): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
But op who are you to judge who God has not judge, even you already deciding their case you don' even know if you already have a place in hell.
Re: The Sad Truth Is Many Celebrities Will Go To Hell by Tony142: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
God created us to sin, so that we can go to hell

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nengi's Multi-million Naira Birthday Party / “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo / VIDEO: Two Social Media Big Boys Caught In Robbery Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.