Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina (14508 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Favourchris(f): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
This idiots are not tired of this script....
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by osazsky(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
I knew it was just an act..i told my friend last year that buhari will do something like this just to get some stmpathy..and they fell for it..they stoop so low...how where they released if its not staged..ransome..engagement..negotiation..compensation...the defination of failure is when someone starts comparing himself with other failires so as to console himself..excuses are lies we tell so that it doesnt has to be our fault..anonymous
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by DWJOBScom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is getting ugly
So all we do is defend defend defend as well as name calling
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by LOVEGINO(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by AMvanquish: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mehn. These guys are really now sounding like a broken record. Must everything be or all the time be compared to Jonathan's years.
They are losing it, you guys won elections 5 yrs ago. Let Jonathan rest please.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by olola4(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adesina again�
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by plucky16(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
This dude reason with his anus
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Lastmankc(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
People lives don turn to betnaija
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Femeto: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by fatlambert: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin Femi don start
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by kristisking(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
These people can only deceive the gullibles. Very hypocritical set of people
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by osazsky(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
osazsky:
I knew it was just an act..i told my friend last year that buhari will do something like this just to get some stmpathy..and they fell for it..they stoop so low...how where they released if its not staged..ransome..engagement..negotiation..compensation...the defination of failure is when someone starts comparing himself with other failires so as to console himself..excuses are lies we tell so that it doesnt has to be our fault..anonymous
what a shame
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
ogododo:
Jona don become standard of measurment now
Life no balance
as a music producer we are thought to compare our music with professionals that's d only way we can get better, that's what ddats ass licker n ade bubu is doing
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by snowball11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
This Amala ati Ewedu journalist again! undecided
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by gurunlocker: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
These guys are just mad..... There was intelligence report before the abduction of the Chibok girls in which the then Borno state governor was aware of.

But because of their plan and hatred, and also looking for something to oust the administration, they took the intelligence report with levity hand.

Must these guys always compare everything with GEJ administration?

3 Likes

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by kutchs: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
That it happened under Jonathan is bad enough but to have happened twice under Buhari makes the govt so useless.
Not making any excuse for Jonathan but when you've an opposition stopping at nothing to discredit even your most genuine efforts, you could be forgiven for doubting news coming out from their domain.

Having said that to make reference to Chibok when discussing this govts abdication of their responsibility shows how cronically useless this govt is.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by EdiskyHarry: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's so unfortunate we have people like this in key positions in the country.
Look at the likes of
Lia Mohammed
Laurenta onochi
Femi adesina
And Garba shehu
You will know that Nigeria has a very long way to go.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Sircarma99: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
As expected plan and executed.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by michoim(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Excellent.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by begge: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adesina dis your work hard o. May u continue to be foolish in ur life in jesus name.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by osazsky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/students-abductions-buhari-govt-responded-better-than-jonathans-says-adesina/
oya less compare..was rice 76 thousand..was a litre of fuel 5000..was one dollar equal to 10m naira fools in administration spits
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Goodypc: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
After paying N4bn to bandits
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by UDUJ(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
olola4:
Adesina again�

I hate physical violence and have never beaten someone physically before because I am a calm person, but you see this dude? That's someone I would love to lay my hands on.

2 Likes

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by azzima(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
I am farrrrrr from being a Buhari fan BUT this is the gospel truth! Ransom or no ransom, swift action was taken because any delay will see the Children being dispersed and sold to different places and there would be NO RETURN!

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by do4luv14(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Beremx:
I no talk am? I know they will start to do comparisons with Jonathan’s administration. Lai Mohammed has said it, this one has said. It remains Garbage Shehu and the female palm wine drunk.

Ndi ara!!

You mean madam laureta oloshi?
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
This was the plan all along
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Aarenaija: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Some.peope just like comparing failures..........
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by infogenius(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
APC Polywood movies.
Forget this government
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by isaiahethan: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by anungangampu: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
U mean Jonathan should have negotiated with Boko haram, released their leaders and obviously wait for another kidnap to happen.

Jonathan did what any country will do "Don't pay ransom to Terrorist". It even happened while the president was in his state. Imagine the boldness of the kidnappers if that was the case.

The state leader during Jonathan leader delayed whatever information needed to rescue the situation just to score some political point.

Same people, same idelolgy, They kidnap to score some political point. They are still using their people to play pawn while they find who to blame.

While Thier people being sold to religion and hate won't querry the tactics of their leaders.

As it stands, more kidnap will happen, since the federal government are bold to say they pay ransom. Even foreign kidnappers, gun runners will make North their target.

This game just started.

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Dollanaira: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shut up
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by balladin: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Femi Adesina is a complete, well rounded, comprehensive hypocrite. This government is evil. Cruel. Everything points to the fact that they staged this abduction for the sole purpose of comparing it with the chibok abduction, to further run down Jonathan. It's also aimed at ruining the fact that Buhari is an all round failure and epitome of incompetence. Sadly they are failing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others / FG To Establish Mobile Police Base In Southern Kaduna - IGP / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.