Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina (14519 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by isaiahethan: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
begge:
Adesina dis your work hard o. May u continue to be foolish in ur life in jesus name.

Amen he will, not joking

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by eldoradoxx: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
When he tell people that this government has hand in all kidnappings in the North East people don't understand. This government then in opposition kidnapped Chibok girls as the final onslaught against Jonathan. When they won the election, Boko Haram suddenly decided to repent by releasing most of the chibok girls except few including Leah Sharibu. They staged Dapchi kidnapping and within few days released the Dapchi students to prove that they are good at it. Now Kankara!
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by blackmantis: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
SMH.....

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
azzima:
I am farrrrrr from being a Buhari fan BUT this is the gospel truth! Ransom or no ransom, swift action was taken because any delay will see the Children being dispersed and sold to different places and there would be NO RETURN!

Also, APC has been determined never to let another Chibok happen.

The delay by the PDP government in handling Chibok rebounded on them badly. APC does not want that...especially as chibok 2= disaster, and loss of support and reputation.

Problem is, they are more concerned about their image than about doing the hard work to solve the issues around security in this country...so no much needed reforms.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
These ones busy doing comparisons.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by tope93: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seems Jonathan is still the president
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Bmaster(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
Hmm

DISCLAIMER:I am not a Buahri supporter, I never voted for him, I will never vote for him, APC has failed, so if you quote me to abuse me, you are just speaking to the wrong person. I also don't like the PDP either....both parties are the reason for our suffering...and the sooner they get voted out the better)

1.The BUhari government has done 'well' in responding to kidnappings of students' so we can comend Adeshina for that....unlike the PDP under whose watch Chibok happened, and before Chibok, two massacares of over 50 students at all boys schools, and kidnap of some....and who PDP instead of doping something about it blamed the North and Buhari for the trobule.

Now the same PDP supporters who blamed Buhari for the crisis when he was not in power....are now blaming Buhari for the crisis when he is in power. To then Buhari is some sort of bogeyman.

It was the PDP's poor response to chibok that made me no longer support them (I already did not like Buhari...because as stated earlier...you do not use 1984 methods for 2015 matter.)

2.Having said that, Adeshina should please keep quiet.

They were voted on an agenda of changed...in security. Instead, we have gone from Boko to Boko and herdsmen and bandits, and more problems.

Plus, yes the Chibok, Dapchi and Kankara kids are mostly free...but what happens to their kidnappers.? Walk off free....with some money into the bargain.

And what have we done to reform and improve funding for the police.? Is the police ready to fight the bandits and Boko? How about the Army?

APC has issues. They should start improving their response to the insecurity...before we get tilted into anarchy.

N.B: You can quote me to disagree with me. But if you abuse me, or curse me, or threaten me, I will report you to the moderators. In making my comment I have abused no one, nor cursed no one. I see no reason why you should do so to me.

grin
None gonna quote you in disagreement pertaining what you commented.…
All we say along you is AYEEE..,.. shocked
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Omoslim26: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
All this mumu comparison is borne out of guilty conscience and a personal acknowledgement of profound failure

awon oniranu
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by AnonymousCEO(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Saying rubbish as usual. Am not surprised
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Zetty177x: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adeshit

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by obanimoje: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
this Femi Adesina is a serious puppet. i don't think he can receive forgiveness from, i am not God though. what he thinks we don't know, we know and he knows too. when judgement descends on this rulers, he will definitely be consumed by it.amen
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Myself2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Optional09:
Isn’t the Buhari that’s doing the abduction?

He can be what he want to be

He can abduct himself and demand ransom or chose to free himself. At this point any Nigerian giving a fvck about Buhari and the APC government don’t give a fvck about his own life.

Stay focus my people

Exactly.
Who even lstens to the sh!t Femi Adesina spews from his mouth
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by azpekuliar: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
I didn’t expect anything less so can’t say I am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Ezmans: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Hnnm
adesina no de talk like a family man
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by CioAngels(f): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adesina, the over nearly 3m dollar you stole and hide in America bank which was published by Trump adminstration, you sold your conscience. Same pa Buhari told Jonathan that if he kill boko Haram he kills the North. You cannot deliberately plan kidnapped and judge Jonathan.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
These ppl are seriously sick and confused. Is it not a failure for them to be kidnapped in the first place?
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by naturefellow(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
ogododo:
Jona don become standard of measurment now
Life no balance
They would never benchmark against Yar'Adua or OBJ's tenure.
Morons in the corridors power. Pukes!

ILoveDemMANNA
SilverNorGold
Helinues
Thatbosstrevor1
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Jodha(f): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
endsarrrs:
Sorry o. . .who give me my bonus for being first to comment? sad jod.ha man.na offp.oint Z.zor merr.y christmas

Merry Christmas dear.....

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by emimore: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
All along, we know it's the reason for staging the drama. But it shows that the govt learnt nothing from Jonathan's govt , because, if it did, it shouldn't have allowed the kidnap of such number of students for the second time. At least, Jonathan's govt may claim it was happening for the first time. But to show that this govt is completely clueless and full of dunces, they allowed it happened for the second time. In stead of being ashamed, Adesina is making comparison of the same I'll they rode on to come to power.
I know the directors and producers of the drama probably didn't think of it that way. Shame.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by jpworld(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Why Pmb keep comparing himself with Gej? Stupid and useless government.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
I know they will go this low. It expected of shameless Apc. Where is Leah??
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
This man thinks he will remain in that place forever.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
This was the main aim of the script.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Glycosunde: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
2014 Buhari led Boko haram abducted chibok girls to paint Goodluck administration in bad light and oust him out of office. Six years later in 2020, the same Buhari led Boko haram abducted kankari boys to make Buhari government seems to be working and on top of their game and shift the bad press of inactivity and inability of the government. The same scope for different results by the same group of enemy of the state. Nonsense Ingredients and APChites
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by mrdharkchild(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Femi Adesina, may the Angel of Covid-19 reach out to you
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Optional09:

He can abduct himself and demand ransom or chose to free himself. At this point any Nigerian giving a fvck about Buhari and the APC government don’t give a fvck about his own life.

Stay focus my people

you are so correct, Buhari is an accomplished liar - Fela defines this man long time ago but we didn’t listen - “animal in human skin”
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Royalfurnitures: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Very predictable people...I knew it from begining that the abduction of those kids were stage managed to score cheap political points like this

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by RJabal(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/students-abductions-buhari-govt-responded-better-than-jonathans-says-adesina/

Just coming from the government that what us to re-invest our trust in them are engaging in non relevant issues .
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Respect55(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Beremx:
I no talk am? I know they will start to do comparisons with Jonathan’s administration. Lai Mohammed has said it, this one has said. It remains Garbage Shehu and the female palm wine drunk.

Ndi ara!!
Lauretta Onochie
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Benbellamor: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
azzima:
I am farrrrrr from being a Buhari fan BUT this is the gospel truth! Ransom or no ransom, swift action was taken because any delay will see the Children being dispersed and sold to different places and there would be NO RETURN!
this is how dishonest people react...a typical Taqiyya exhibition of response
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by defcon4: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Optional09:

Stay focus my people

Hehehe. Bia nairaland pipu I have abducted myself and give nairalanders 5 days to pay ransome or else!!! Or else!!!!

1 Like

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Since the birth Eastern Security Network ESN, Nigeria terrorist government agencies and officials are becoming more confused. Running out of propaganda.

Please let the Nigeria keep dancing naked in the market place.

Mumu Nigeria government agencies and officials (representatives).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SGF, Oshiomhole, Others Prepare For Buhari’s Second Term Inauguration / Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos / 55 Terrorists Neutralized By Troops In A Gun Duel Near NDA In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.