Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Christmas Romance Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christmas Romance Pictures (237 Views)

Seeing People Dating,romance Pictures,gets Me Traumatized / Christmas Romance, A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Romance Pictures by Mercisharelove(f): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
What if your life in this world right now is take away, where do you think you will appear

Strong question

How many are celebrating with the consciousnesses of the mighty man and God over all things which is invisible and looking at you

The birthday of the greatest personality to walk the earth, the dry land, seas and the air.

Men forget so easily, please I beg you never to forget that Christ Jesus is alive and saves.

If you are not saved and you are in the dark about where you do appear when your time on earth is over.

Please I beg you to try and settle your next trip before you take off.

What I am sharing with you right now is more than real, but many will mock and latch at us as if we are jobless.

The main thing is Jesus pays and He is busy sponsoring his generations to keep winning souls into his father's kingdom and giving them wages.

I pray that my Jesus Christ will surprise you right now, if you love us. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Laws Of Power / Her Nightmare / Shuga Daddy Association Of Afrika : Financially Empowering Afrikan Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.