Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74850 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Athemisia: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Because we are Animals and our brain keeps telling itself it's more better than the brain of others ... Because we are all Greedy and Territorial ... Because we are Diverse in nature and the harshness of Nature affect us differently ... Some respond better to affluence , some get destroyed by it ... Some respond better to poverty, some get destroyed by it.

if the entire world is one religion whether Islam, Budhism, Christianity... we shall still war among one another because warring and territorial is an inherent xtics of an Animal's DNA including relatively Higher brained Animal (Human) grin
Sure... More reasons we just live our lives and ignore what people say...
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by kelly72: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Mo Sallah is a Muslim who plays the infidel sport -- soccer in a Christian country --England and sends his fat "dirty" salary back to Egypt -- the Muslim country.

But they ain't got no problems with that.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Because we are Animals and our brain keeps telling itself it's more better than the brain of others ... Because we are all Greedy and Territorial ... Because we are Diverse in nature and the harshness of Nature affect us differently ... Some respond better to affluence , some get destroyed by it ... Some respond better to poverty, some get destroyed by it.

if the entire world is one religion whether Islam, Budhism, Christianity... we shall still war among one another because warring and territorial is an inherent xtics of an Animal's DNA including relatively Higher brained Animal (Human) grin

True.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2020
But if he had strapped himself with explosives and set them off in the midst of his teammates those absolute dolts wouldn't have attacked him. Religion of peace my ass.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2020
ObaKlaz:
All these defenders of intolerant Allah and his boy the Sex Award Winner.

Yet, the fools would never reject Dollar bills because it has In God (the Christian God!cheesy) We Trust inscribed on them!

They are the most hypocritical and dumb specimen of humans (if you can use that word for them). It still boggles my mind that a right thinking human would be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by mywells: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2020
When you're in rome you do like the Roman,if you can't kill them you join,as simple as that don't blame him,deep down his heart he's a die hard Muslim and besides he has found a place in my heart love you Mo Salad.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2020
kelly72:
Mo Sallah is a Muslim who plays the infidel sport -- soccer in a Christian country --England and sends his fat "dirty" salary back to Egypt -- the Muslim country.

But they ain't got no problems with that.

Qatar,UAE,Saudi Arabia follow the Islamic doctrine and have a great football leagues. I don't get the unnecessary hatred, if you live in abroad and have friends that are strong believers in Buddha would you still criticize them the same way.
We need to understand that Religions are merely Social institutions, an item of discipline, of unity.
I don't get why I have to make a fuss about two religions that are definitely not mine, my forefathers were probably worshipping Sango,Ogun and definitely enjoyed their lives.
The vast majority of China have an aversion for organized religion and they are doing very well.
I am sure if the Crown prince of Saudi Arabia did speak to Trump yesterday , he will definitely wish him Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Errrm, I know a lot of hypocrites will be on this thread showcasing their hate for the religion instead of those individual Muslims attacking Salah.

Below is where you fellow Biafrans are condemning BBC Igbo Facebook page for wishing Igbo Muslims Happy Eid.

Crazy and intolerant people are in both religion so stop making it seems like it’s a Muslim thing.

When Sallah is assassinated for this (God forbid) then you'll know the difference between condemnation and fatwa.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by DonroxyII: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Athemisia:

You mean religion of piss??
Whatever u choose to call it that makes u feel comfortable with you !
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by DonroxyII: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Athemisia:

Sure... More reasons we just live our lives and ignore what people say...
You don't ignore what people say , you reason with it and don't live your life especially if what you are doing shall hurt you or your neighbour .....

always endeavour to live better Life and encourage others to do so because if they don't, the consequences may later boomerang on you too grin ....

you will enjoy your life better, if the entire world is a better place !
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

They are the most hypocritical and dumb specimen of humans (if you can use that word for them). It still boggles my mind that a right thinking human would be a Muslim.

A nation of Crude minds like ours has no chance for growth. If we really follow the doctrines of our religions most of our problems will be solved, Islam, Christianity, juju are all against Cheating and stealing but our politicians are both Muslims and Christians. All religions are against Killing but we have Nigerians who kill. Islam and Christianity both preach Loving your neighbor,do you love ur neighbors?
The environment has a lot of effect on how we behave. In Israel and Saudi Arabia , I am sure they don't have citizens who have to pray for food or pray for work like Africans. They live a good life definitely not because they are Christians or Muslims but because they have learnt to do the right thing.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Hallabee1(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
you need slap
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by lebete3000: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Pa3cia:

Ode for ur mind!

GTFOH shitface...
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by coolsegun2002: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
I'm a Muslim and personally speaking , he went extreme for a Muslim celebrating Christmas... Nonetheless, The Universal Law of Nature (Established by God IMHO) will judge his intention for doing that not just the action per se ....

If he is craving for acceptance and attention by European Lords and Christian community : He will definitely be disappointed because if any bomb blast should occur in UK , Mo Sallah would still be discriminated as an Arab from Egypt and as a Muslim not minding whether he has been celebrating Christmas or Christianity ... Not minding whether he is Liberal ...

The Universal law of nature is just one Law and it doesn't care whether you are irreligious, Muslim or Christian .... Once you flouted it, there shall be consequences and once you respect it ... of course ... It will respect you cheesy

Also personally speaking , no matter what you do even if you ain't comfortable with your Family never and never make them a subject of ridicule ... it's like a black man trying to be white and celebrating white, whether you like it or not ... You are still a black man from sh.ithole Africa brought to western world through slavery or immigration...

Asslicking has dire consequences... !

Wait.....
If u claim U love Jesus and he’s ur prophet..why is it Haram for one of u to remeber the birth of Jesus, a prophet that I claim u love....??

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Unfortunately for you every inch of every fiber of your body is still inconsequential and irrelevant to islam ... you are irrelevant to the world grin .... Develop bro ...

islam still has more than a Billion Adherents good or bad ... how many followers do u have

Go get money jhoor... Every fiber ko, every tuber ni grin

Having a follower doesn't equate being meaningful

You can't fighting for your imaginary Allah that can't defend itself. grin

A religion that always put others in harm's way is that worthy of mention?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by DonroxyII: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Having a follower doesn't equate being meaningful

You can't fighting for your imaginary Allah that can't defend itself. grin

A religion that always put others in harm's way is that worthy of mention?

Every Religion is meaningful as far as it's meant to put Human and Humanity in check ...... As far as it's a contains Tenets of Disciplines ... Dos and Donts !!

No religion put you in Arm's way more than you put yourself .... If you are a Christian and you live in Fanatic Muslim environment , common sense states that you should shift go front as that place ain't your abode ...

I'm a Yoruba dude, if I live in an environment where Fanatic Hausa people reside calling Yoruba "Iberebe" ... My common sense will not wait till they misbehave before I swerve front...

My Yoruba adage says "Oro buruku ki ba ikun nile" (Bad issues no dey meet squirrel for house) ... You know why, because it's a very SMART animal grin

Allah/God/Yahweh/Eli/Elohim/Eledumare/Ubangiji/Chukwu whatever name you call "it" is not imaginary if you are a deep thinker and your reasonability is not slightly above animal's (Food, play and sex level of thinking grin ) ....

Arab call it Allah
Yoruba call it Oluwa
Jews call it Yahweh/Eli/Elohim/El-Shaddai
Igbo call it Chukwu
English call it God

we all refer to that "supreme being" we know nothing about ...

Blame some muslims not Islam but if you wanna blame islam so be it .... Because I can't help you further grin
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Every Religion is meaningful as far as it's meant to put Human and Humanity in check ...... As far as it's a contains Tenets of Disciplines ... Dos and Donts !!

No religion put you in Arm's way more than you put yourself .... If you are a Christian and you live in Fanatic Muslim environment , common sense states that you should shift go front as that place ain't your abode ...

I'm a Yoruba dude, if I live in an environment where Fanatic Hausa people reside calling Yoruba "Iberebe" ... My common sense will not wait till they misbehave before I swerve front...

My Yoruba adage says "Oro buruku ki ba ikun nile" (Bad issues no dey meet squirrel for house) ... You know why, because it's a very SMART animal grin

Allah/God/Yahweh/Eli/Elohim/Eledumare/Ubangiji/Chukwu whatever name you call "it" is not imaginary if you are a deep thinker and your reasonability is not slightly above animal's (Food, play and sex level of thinking grin ) ....

Arab call it Allah
Yoruba call it Oluwa
Jews call it Yahweh/Eli/Elohim/El-Shaddai
Igbo call it Chukwu
English call it God

we all refer to that "supreme being" we know nothing about ...

Blame some muslims not Islam but if you wanna blame islam so be it .... Because I can't help you further grin

You're a slave to religion

Why the contradictions, I am made to understand that ISLAM is religion of PEACE?

So why would someone not of their barbaric belief be in danger in their midst?

It doesn't matter your religion but you can live amongst Christian's without any fear of being slaughtered like those of peaceful religion grin

Una Allah wey dey support volatility and against anyone that doesn't support it's cruelty

I pity you and mostly that you're afonja mozelem grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
blackinitiative:

A nation of Crude minds like ours has no chance for growth. If we really follow the doctrines of our religions most of our problems will be solved, Islam, Christianity, juju are all against Cheating and stealing but our politicians are both Muslims and Christians. All religions are against Killing but we have Nigerians who kill. Islam and Christianity both preach Loving your neighbor,do you love ur neighbors?
The environment has a lot of effect on how we behave. In Israel and Saudi Arabia , I am sure they don't have citizens who have to pray for food or pray for work like Africans. They live a good life definitely not because they are Christians or Muslims but because they have learnt to do the right thing.

Actually many Muslims follow the doctrines of their religion all over the world and they are not all from "a nation of crude minds...". But they have the smoke and shattered bones of their victims to show how well they follow those doctrines.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
lebete3000:

GTFOH shitface...
Ode Keep wailing and deceiving yourself, fugly thing claiming handsome online, weyreh dey disguise.
If I ask for to see your picture, next thing na to upload another person picture.
We knw ur type
Awon online rich nd handsome boys.
Koshidanu!!!
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by blackinitiative: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Actually many Muslims follow the doctrines of their religion all over the world and they are not all from "a nation of crude minds...". But they have the smoke and shattered bones of their victims to show how well they follow those doctrines.
[color=#006600][/color]
Sadly innocent Muslims are the greatest victims of Global terrorism. There is the question of who follows the right doctrine. There are variations of Islam all over the world,because of the differences in the practice and theory of Islam. The most unifying Factors are the 5 pillars, faith, Prayer,Fasting,giving alms to poor and Hajj.
There has been a great disagreement among Muslims as to the meaning of Jihad, is it the Inner struggle against one's wrong impulses or a struggle against a society that doesn't allow Muslims to worship.
No God will encourage the killing of non believers, Bin Laden or any other terrorist leaders are definitely not Islamic scholars or truthful Islamic leaders. There way of Islam may not even represent their sincere views and they are not eligible to speak for the majority of Muslims .
Of what value is a fight that kills your people or denies you of the knowledge that Muhammad encouraged.
Terrorism is only of benefit to the people who instigated it in highly vulnerable societies and the billionaires it has made.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by lebete3000: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pa3cia:

Ode Keep wailing and deceiving yourself, fugly thing claiming handsome online, weyreh dey disguise.
If I ask for to see your picture, next thing na to upload another person picture.
We knw ur type
Awon online rich nd handsome boys.
Koshidanu!!!

Patricia Alopecia, go suck a dìck and die, lil stupid, ratched ass bìtch cheesy
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
lebete3000:

Cry cry
E chokeeee am die grin grin
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
blackinitiative:

[color=#006600][/color]
Sadly innocent Muslims are the greatest victims of Global terrorism. There is the question of who follows the right doctrine. There are variations of Islam all over the world,because of the differences in the practice and theory of Islam. The most unifying Factors are the 5 pillars, faith, Prayer,Fasting,giving alms to poor and Hajj.
There has been a great disagreement among Muslims as to the meaning of Jihad, is it the Inner struggle against one's wrong impulses or a struggle against a society that doesn't allow Muslims to worship.
No God will encourage the killing of non believers, Bin Laden or any other terrorist leaders are definitely not Islamic scholars or truthful Islamic leaders. There way of Islam may not even represent their sincere views and they are not eligible to speak for the majority of Muslims .
Of what value is a fight that kills your people or denies you of the knowledge that Muhammad encouraged.
Terrorism is only of benefit to the people who instigated it in highly vulnerable societies and the billionaires it has made.

Seems you've not lived in a Muslim dominated area before. You'd known that those you term "innocent Muslims" are innocent because of lack of opportunities to show their "skills".

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by kelly72: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
blackinitiative:

Qatar,UAE,Saudi Arabia follow the Islamic doctrine and have a great football leagues. I don't get the unnecessary hatred, if you live in abroad and have friends that are strong believers in Buddha would you still criticize them the same way.
We need to understand that Religions are merely Social institutions, an item of discipline, of unity.
I don't get why I have to make a fuss about two religions that are definitely not mine, my forefathers were probably worshipping Sango,Ogun and definitely enjoyed their lives.
The vast majority of China have an aversion for organized religion and they are doing very well.
I am sure if the Crown prince of Saudi Arabia did speak to Trump yesterday , he will definitely wish him Merry Christmas.

Those dissing Sallah need to read your comment.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by musa7m(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2020
egobetatoday:

Since you know this why are u Muslims policing every one up and down as if you know what they do in their rooms? Why do you think Muhammad gave the apostasy law? Because he knows some people will see thru his talks eventually. Every one knows someone who went to war 33 times have no connection with God except the Muslims. Your fellow Muslims are there taking beer, eating pork. They are tired of being tied down when they know that a killer prophet has nothing to do with God. If Islam is supposed to be for the benefit of the soul, there shouldn't have been apostasy law (compulsion) because if you reject it then you have yourself to blame on the last day (that is what Christianity is) But it is not so in Islam.
for example ... Ramadan fasting is not compulsory for everyone .....it have rules and regulations ..... every religion have compulsory laws ...like the ten commandments .....
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Athemisia: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2020
DonroxyII:
You don't ignore what people say , you reason with it and don't live your life especially if what you are doing shall hurt you or your neighbour .....

always endeavour to live better Life and encourage others to do so because if they don't, the consequences may later boomerang on you too grin ....

you will enjoy your life better, if the entire world is a better place !
Hmmm.... I will live better ignoring what wrote up there
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by egobetatoday: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
musa7m:
for example ... Ramadan fasting is not compulsory for everyone .....it have rules and regulations ..... every religion have compulsory laws ...like the ten commandments .....

So Ramadan fasting is not compulsory for everyone? How come you Muslims keep asking 'why are you not fasting' when you see people eating. Muslims have even asked me why I am not fasting during Ramadan when they can see that I am obviously not a Muslim. I was once in Kano during Ramadan, at a motor park, I decided to buy bread to settle my hunger. The kind of shot your Muslim brothers gave me made me quickly keep the bread in my bag. The evil faces alone told me I was going to be lynched soon for eating during Ramadan. One of them actually called angrily at me to keep the bread (in the characteristic way Muslims show their 'peace'). I prayed until the car left that park that day. Muslims! They will say one today and change it tomorrow. So did you say that Ramadan fasting is not compulsory? grin
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
lebete3000:

Cry me a lagoon grin
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by farouk2much(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

You should... His goals and playing skills will ensure your club doesn't touch that EPL title or even finish top 4! grin
Man u will finish 1st
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Djangote: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by musa7m(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
egobetatoday:

So Ramadan fasting is not compulsory for everyone? How come you Muslims keep asking 'why are you not fasting' when you see people eating. Muslims have even asked me why I am not fasting during Ramadan when they can see that I am obviously not a Muslim. I was once in Kano during Ramadan, at a motor park, I decided to buy bread to settle my hunger. The kind of shot your Muslim brothers gave me made me quickly keep the bread in my bag. The evil faces alone told me I was going to be lynched soon for eating during Ramadan. One of them actually called angrily at me to keep the bread (in the characteristic way Muslims show their 'peace'). I prayed until the car left that park that day. Muslims! They will say one today and change it tomorrow. So did you say that Ramadan fasting is not compulsory? grin
you are looking for a way to paint us black ...in your ten commandments ..you have don't steal and don't sleep with someone who is not your wife.... Don't take alcohol .... Guess what ....The same with mine ...both sides people break those commandments.... please don't try to paint white black ....in that of kaduna ...I don't believe you ....pis don't mention me again
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
farouk2much:
Man u will finish 1st

Nah... United will likely finish top 3 or top 4, but that title belongs to Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.