Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour (53053 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: It's Only Feminine Received.. See Why / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Iretii0511(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Inheritance

Well, growing lasting wealth is more procedural in a functional way.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Inheritance
Funny cheesy

OOP though cool
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by femi4: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zzor ...see your mate doing giveaway
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Then we use a derived class to inherits all base class methods wink

I guess he meant to say 'private' cool
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by poweredcom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even boys wey senior Temi de call her ..Aunty

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AbundantGrains: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
You cannot hide it from God

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by zoputan89113: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
:Kilo die ni, abeg bounce before I change am for you.Bouncer ni
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
On behalf of myself and my associates I want to thank Miss Temp Otedola for her giveaways I know a greater power must have motivated you to do this.
Between November and December my Generous Angel has been whispering to me to give 40 cars to people close to me and not so close to me, I have been pretending not to hear my Generous Angel, I have Google to see if anyone ever gave 40 cars at once and to my shame someone has. Anyway I wish my Generous Angel would be nice to touch the mind of all my Oga at the Top because I honestly can't make such a request but hey let start the #40 Car challenge give some close to you a car.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I guess he meant to say 'private' cool

Chop Knuckle broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Funny cheesy

OOP though cool

Yea probably bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by HerCuteness(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
uruba23:
On behalf of myself and my associates I want to thank Miss Temp Otedola for her giveaways I know a greater power must have motivated you to do this.
Between November and December my Generous Angel has been whispering to me to give 40 cars to people close to me and not so close to me, I have been pretending not to hear my Generous Angel, I have Google to see if anyone ever gave 40 cars at once and to my shame someone has. Anyway I wish my Generous Angel would be nice to touch the mind of all my Oga at the Top because I honestly can't make such a request but hey let start the #40 Car challenge give some close to you a car.
maybe generous angel can do cash giveaway for we that don't need car yet

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
HerCuteness:
maybe generous angel can do cash giveaway for we that don't need car yet

grin I wish I know the account the Generous Angel is looking at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by CooldudeX1: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
For security reasons, i will not use my personal account to transfer the money if i was her.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by peropoliet(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
But most people on Twitter are classic beggars even the celebrities
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Realboygenius(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's a lot of comments. As we all know January comes with 60 days. It's important for us to save towards the rainy day. Get 10% interest on your savings towards your personal growth on iNest by FCMB. CIick on link below to start.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Starzo: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2020
CooldudeX1:
For security reasons, i will not use my personal account to transfer the money if i was her.
maybe she has more than one and this is not the main one
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Godbless3(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Country hard grin

See that mumu girl called AUNTY ADA too the beg.

Twitter na Elites Almajiris full am.

Where did she beg? Temi said drop account number and her fans drop so don't begging in it.
If dangote or otedola was to said drop your cv and details, i believe you too for join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by wisdomkid: 3:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
hahahhhhh.y she no carry the money go orphanage and on a low key

People and their evil wicked demonic way of NEVER Appreciating things.

I can bet this dude's entire family that HE HAS NEVER GONE TO an orphanage to give toothpick.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by kayusely70(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:
It's my birthday, I need some love too.
Merry Christmas, everyone.
Happy birthday to you in advance dearie.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Pearlqueen(f): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2021
kayusely70:
Happy birthday to you in advance dearie.
Thank you dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.