Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour (53054 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: It's Only Feminine Received.. See Why / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by ppogba: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
jericco1:
The fact of the matter is that most people are well to do but just want to queue and also struggle as long as it is free cash. angry

I disagree with you sir.

No one will be 'well to do" and will be willing to queue for a free cash.

Except the person has another meaning for the statement "well to do"

If you are well to do, you will not even queue for what is NOT FREE.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Inheritance
Just learning programming I see, good for you.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by sacajawea(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Inheritance
Hmmmm...
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

Just learning programming I see, good for you.

Keep it up bru

Success is urs
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

Kini yen?

Any problem?

Ki lon shele?
Kilo die ni, abeg bounce before I change am for you.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
How much she sent is my only concern.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
the number of shame less people in d country is becoming alarming, Nigeria is not d only poor country now there are others but u dont see them begging online jeez.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by hstar: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
Kilo die ni, abeg bounce before I change am for you.
Bouncer ni
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by tollyboy5(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Inheritance
grin what if the wealth was a protected variable, e go hard to inherit o!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by toprealman: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamPlato:

Na small thing for her side na...

By the way, I am doing a give away too but mine is in video...

Here is my short horror video short this December, in two weeks...

After seeing it please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw&t=561s

Critics are welcome
Nice attempt bro.... keep it up

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by MPESA(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Country hard grin

See that mumu girl called AUNTY ADA too the beg.

Twitter na Elites Almajiris full am.
o

Anuty Ada or Aunty ANITA na which one you see
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by whitemand4(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely Not
grin
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by topmag2019: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
tollyboy5:

grin what if the wealth was a protected variable, e go hard to inherit o!

Then we use a derived class to inherits all base class methods wink
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Inheritance
That's if you have the privilege.
Some generations of white Americans became wealthy through inheritance.
Trump got millions of dollars in cash from his dad to become rich he failed because he was naive then, took loan under his dad goodwill got it and became wealthy.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
toprealman:
Nice attempt bro.... keep it up
THANKS ALOT
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
cnonyechi:

Stay there they form, who doesn't beg, even Jesus begged God to take this cup away from him.
U sabi read so??

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by jericco1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
ppogba:

I disagree with you sir.

No one will be 'well to do" and will be willing to queue for a free cash.

Except the person has another meaning for the statement "well to do"

If you are well to do, you will not even queue for what is NOT FREE.

You are not a Nigerian yet
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

That's if you have the privilege.
Some generations of white Americans became wealthy through inheritance.
Trump got millions of dollars in cash from his dad to become rich he failed because he was naive then, took loan under his dad goodwill got it and became wealthy.

As a black man or woman... Especially from nigeria... Lots of millions Inherited is very unlikely to be wasted....

A rich kid can be a spoiled brat but still an average Nigeria doesnt wanna go broke

So when you have access to heavy inheritance... There is high possibility it will last...

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by biden123(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Uyi168:
Country hard, yes we know.

But begging is ingrained in the DNA of an average Nigerian..
Not excluding myself. embarassed
Me too cool

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by LOVEGINO(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Country hard grin

See that mumu girl called AUNTY ADA too the beg.

Twitter na Elites Almajiris full am.
nor mind dem. Na dem. Guys abeg nor allow any woman do u yanga. Make money and see women magic. Merry Christmas.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by marisdgreat(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kzinne:
This is Mr Eazi's girlfriend doing giveaway. SMH for Nigerian fake girlfriends
which one ur girlfriend or sisters Don do, as if na ur fellow man push u out from belle inside theater
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Coinbased: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Clout
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Oracleforce: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
drop your account detail below ....let's see what Seun will for you.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by john4affiliate: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Well done
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Adex2442: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pearlqueen:
It's my birthday, I need some love too.
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Happy bday
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Pearlqueen(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adex2442:

Happy bday
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Edyice: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
How much is she giving?

By the way seun no go do giveaway self

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by johhbekeboh09: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Uyi168:
... Country hard, yes we know.
But begging is ingrained in the DNA of an average Nigerian.. Not excluding myself. embarassed
But bad governance and covid19's so much eroding Nigerians living conditions
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Adex2442: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pearlqueen:
Thank you.

Welcome
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Ayo2004: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seun sef suppose do giveaway grin
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by DAramis: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even though country is hard and all stuff, there are things people do that belittle them. If you are not broke, but still dropped account to receive the small change from her, it shows the person has no dignity whatsoever.

For example, the lady that posted the picture, why is she covering her balance if not that she is richer than the amount received but still went ahead to drop her account. There are those that actually need that money than her.

May we never lose our dignity over few coins in this life. All man to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.