Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314217 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sulee23(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Visa alert.

Student Dependant.

Submitted 23rd March 2021
Biometrics 25th March 2021
Collection mail 31st March 2021

All the best to everyone about to process or waiting to process.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojezheritage: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Goodday Everyone,

Please i urgently need help or advice on what next to do, i'm on a student dependant visa, i got my visa on the 28 of January with a remark on my vigenette which state no work, no public funds. we rushed to the united kingdom due to my wife resumption deadline, and we arrived 3rd of feb 2021.
i felt it would be easier to correct it here in the United Kingdom, but it hasn't been easy so far, on receiving my BRP here same remark was on it, NO WORK NO PUBLIC FUNDS.
I have filled out the form on reporting problem on BRP on the government website since February 17th and have called them severally all to no avail,as we speak i dont know what to do anymore.please i need help.or if you know relevant authority i can report the issue to please kindly be of help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
They won't send you enrollment link esp with this online classes. SHU doesn't joke with their 50% payment b4 enrollment
kaze4blues:

Are sheffield Hallam flexible with the 50% payment at enrollment? Or they are rigid on it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oge18: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
I just got an offer for university of Salford. Please how do I apply for a discount and at what point do i apply...please I need guidance for this school in particular. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anugoson(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheMandalorian2:

University of Hertfordshire is great and not too expensive
Thanks. Please what’s the difference between MSc Nursing Adult and MSc Nursing Adult (Preregistration)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Momakay: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone pls how can I pay for Ihs please please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Viola2017: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sulee23:
Visa alert.

Student Dependant.

Congrats. Was it priority ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sulee23(f): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Viola2017:

Congrats. Was it priority ?

Thank you. Yes it was.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Congratulations.

Sulee23:
Visa alert.

Student Dependant.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Get someone with domiciliary account to pay for you.

Momakay:
Hello everyone pls how can I pay for Ihs please please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Toxheen: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good day everyone. I have a few questions please.

I got a fully funded PhD scholarship (fees and monthly stipends) at the University of Warwick.

1. Will the offer email suffice as a proof of funding?

2. I plan to bring my spouse along, will she need to also provide an evidence of funding?

*My monthly stipend is above 1000 pounds

Thank you as you respond.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheMandalorian2:

University of Hertfordshire is great and not too expensive

How long do they take before giving admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Liddy:
Please what’s the best bank to use for account statements for visa. Fidelity messed my friend’s application up as there was no response from them when UKVI contacted them

Please o I need reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Arrive in UK first before filling that form. Had same issue but got it resolved after picking my BRP. That's the link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19. Copied
Ojezheritage:
Goodday Everyone,

Please i urgently need help or advice on what next to do, i'm on a student dependant visa, i got my visa on the 28 of January with a remark on my vigenette which state no work, no public funds. we rushed to the united kingdom due to my wife resumption deadline, and we arrived 3rd of feb 2021.
i felt it would be easier to correct it here in the United Kingdom, but it hasn't been easy so far, on receiving my BRP here same remark was on it, NO WORK NO PUBLIC FUNDS.
I have filled out the form on reporting problem on BRP on the government website since February 17th and have called them severally all to no avail,as we speak i dont know what to do anymore.please i need help.or if you know relevant authority i can report the issue to please kindly be of help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Viola2017: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
My kid has dual citizenship and we are confused at the moment about which passport we should use for her visa application. If you suggest using her Nigerian passport, then remember she has American birth certificate . Will uk accept a Nigerian passport with American birth certificate for uk visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Arrive in UK first before filling that form. Had same issue but got it resolved after picking my BRP. That's the link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19 . Copied
Awumen posted it,you can contact him for more information,sure he will be willing to assist
Ojezheritage:
Goodday Everyone,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Use the little one US passports
Viola2017:
My kid has dual citizenship and we are confused at the moment about which passport we should use for her visa application. If you suggest using her Nigerian passport, then remember she has American birth certificate . Will uk accept a Nigerian passport with American birth certificate for uk visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Use any other banks but avoid fidelity and Eco several people have issues with these two banks
Liddy:

Please o I need reply.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
MSC Nursing is for people with nursing background while pre registration nursing MSC is for people without nursing background so far you meet the school requirements. Mostly nursing is just 1year while pre reg is 2years
Anugoson:

Thanks. Please what’s the difference between MSc Nursing Adult and MSc Nursing Adult (Preregistration)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Try Hull, Teeside
Oshay53:
Good afternoon.

Please, can anyone help recommend good schools, from which I can apply to? September intake.

I studied Computer Science and with an impressive CGPA.

Budget range: 6000 - 9000 pounds (which would allow for payment installments, 2-3 times).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sure ,do you have volunteering experience in social care/hospita? If no, your chances are slim.Cos you need to add that to your resume to boost your chance
Sanmigbola:
Hello house, can someone who studied public administration for b.sc. apply for social Work for M.Sc. and hope it won't affect visa application ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
It wouldn't make any difference which passport is used. It's all about meeting up with the requirements

Viola2017:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akanniade10(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sulee23:
Visa alert.

Student Dependant.

Congrats!!! Please what documents did you use to prove genuine and subsisting? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TundeChris: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Samopex05:
Just thought to drop this for those who needs it;

English Language Requirement:

Sheffield Hallam: waec/neco

Oxford Brookes: waec/neco with scratch card for verification.

Uni of Chester: waec/neco

Uni of Salford: waec/neco

Uni of Sunderland: English proficiency letter

Leeds Beckett: waec only

Uni of Brighton: IELTS or equivalent

Bournemouth university: English proficiency letter if you graduate within 2 years of making your application, IELTS or equivalent.

When I say equivalent, I mean toefl, Pearson test e.t.c and not our regular SSCE with at least C6 in English language

You can add yours

For university of sunderland, when you say english proficiency letter what do you mean? Where do i get that from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
TundeChris:

For university of sunderland, when you say english proficiency letter what do you mean? Where do i get that from?

A letter gotten from your university that describes English language as a medium of instruction. In other words, a letter that says that you were taught in English language.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oshay53: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ezriela:
Try Hull, Teeside

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TundeChris: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Samopex05:

A letter gotten from your university that describes English language as a medium of instruction. In other words, a letter that says that you were taught in English language.

Oh thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TundeChris: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Samopex05:

Secondly, for university of Sunderland, filling the online profile, there is no option that gives that. I have a snapshot of the available options attached below...

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good evening guys, please, this letter of consent for kids should it be typed or hand written.

Since the father is in UK, how will he sign the letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
U can use anyone. Send the letter to the father,let him print and sign,then he will scan back to you. simple as ABC
Onyxfidel1:
Good evening guys, please, this letter of consent for kids should it be typed or hand written.

Since the father is in UK, how will he sign the letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ezriela:
U can use anyone. Send the letter to the father,let him print and sign,then he will scan back to you. simple as ABC

Thanks alot

Plz will paying for ihs I mistakenly put mr for one of my kids instead of Ms, plz will it affect anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hi all,

I have submitted and paid for my Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) but I have realised I used the wrong "Title". I submitted "Mr" instead of "Ms". I haven't submitted and paid for the visa application yet.

Does anyone know if the incorrect "Title" on my IHS will affect my visa application? What can I do to fix this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.