Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312210 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jerryemwanta: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Swizken9:

Finally, I am hopeful that mine will follow. Maybe tomorrow

The same with mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
jerryemwanta:

Mine has just been transferred to VAC. But VAC has not received it. How long could this take?

Same with mine. By this time tomorrow, it should move to next stage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Most times within 24hrs
jerryemwanta:

Mine has just been transferred to VAC. But VAC has not received it. How long could this take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swizken9: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Optimally:
I can imagine how you must be feeling and the thoughts going through your mind, take solace in the fact that even priority applicant are still waiting for collection mail, I believe the issue is with UKVI, they must have their plates full, this is unlike them not to keep to processing time, but be rest assured that we all will remember this day and time be thanks for how it turned out

I believe so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello , i want to verify if University of salford request for account statement before they can issue CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
mattfeuter:

You have two options.

- Send an email to IOM asking for a change of date.

- Go and do the TB test with an expired passport but then he’ll have to pay N8,500 to change the passport info on his TB certificate when he gets his new passport.

Pick your poison. wink

I doubt he’ll pay 8,500 tho
Someone was refunded cos they said it didn’t matter since the new passport will have the previous passport number on it anyways
So she was refunded her N8,500
But she booked before the passport actually expired

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Blanchefleur: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
⚠️TB CERTIFICATE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ����

If you are certain that you will be leaving this September, try and book for TB Certificate now. It is issued by the International Office of Migration in Lagos or Abuja. You will need an Xray at the office on your appointment day (and possibly a sputum culture - someone mentioned they asked for this. I didn't do this).

I want to share with you a trick to get an early date in June/July for your TB Certificate. While booking online, in the online form, choose Canada or New Zealand. There is less rush to Canada and dates are more available. Once you get to your appointment, you are given a fresh form to fill. Ensure you fill for UK. �� A member of this group did this successfully and got his TB Certificate today! �

⚠️Ensure you pay the full amount for UK �� which is N57,800 and fill for UK �� your appointment day. The online form gets you an appointment and let's you in the gate.

Good luck as you prepare. �

#copied from a group I belong to.

Mmachisco:
Good morning everyone,
I have an IOM booking for August 18th but it's too far. I have called their contact lines and they said I should send an email as to why I need a closer date. But it seems like these guys don't reply their emails cos I have sent a lot.

I'm presently in Enugu and thinking of traveling to Lagos by the weekend so that I can go there myself and sort things out. What do you advice?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Proppie: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks

Blanchefleur:

If you are certain that you will be leaving this September, try and book for TB Certificate now. It is issued by the International Office of Migration in Lagos or Abuja. You will need an Xray at the office on your appointment day (and possibly a sputum culture - someone mentioned they asked for this. I didn't do this).

I want to share with you a trick to get an early date in June/July for your TB Certificate. While booking online, in the online form, choose Canada or New Zealand. There is less rush to Canada and dates are more available. Once you get to your appointment, you are given a fresh form to fill. Ensure you fill for UK. �� A member of this group did this successfully and got his TB Certificate today! �

⚠️Ensure you pay the full amount for UK �� which is N57,800 and fill for UK �� your appointment day. The online form gets you an appointment and let's you in the gate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mmachisco: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you so much

Blanchefleur:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mmachisco: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you so much

owenizes:
You have the option of going there in person and they might consider you for the next day if you come from a far place or you have the option of telling someone in lagos to help you book with your detail and get a future date, note: available dates now is from August as at yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yemolu:
VISA Alert !!!

Applied June 22nd (priority)
Collection mail June 28
Picked up this morning. June 29

Two canada study refusal (declared but not but Not uploaded): October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.

It's been an intense , emotional and mentally draining journey but I give God all the Glory.

It has ended in praise. Wish everyone awaiting theirs all the best..

Congratulations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glowing1: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Blanchefleur:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
ricdavies:

Please how much is the test for the day 2 and day 8 combined

Different prices for different providers. I preordered my kit at £99 from Randox Health but they’re many others

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
K4daniel:

Yes, it's about $1040 or 705GBP per person. If you have 4 dependants multiply 705x4. You can pay with your domiciliary acc or tell someone to pay for you from the UK because our Naira master card cannot work.

Thanks K4daniel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
It is not an issue since the POF will show only your name.
rukkykelvin:
Good day everyone; please I need clarification for relative of mine.
Cc Mimilyrics and anyone who can help.

Money for my Proof of funds is £10k (balance Tution) and
£9207(living expenses)
So I ought to have £19,207

I’m calculating is #15M in total
But I currently have #10M
I need #5M to balance it up

So I got a friend from a micro-finance bank
And they are saying i they have to add their staff to my account as co signatory
So I don't make withdrawal without their consent

My question now is will it be an issue (if the visa officer check )if I have someone as co signatory to my account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shadlyblinks: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yea. It's not. I have a friend that did the same thing.
perisabc:
It is not an issue since the POF will show only your name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Date of submission and biometrics same day
June 22nd . I did walk in
Kingp91:
Was the 22nd of june the day you did biometrics or the day you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
prissyllar:

I doubt he’ll pay 8,500 tho
Someone was refunded cos they said it didn’t matter since the new passport will have the previous passport number on it anyways
So she was refunded her N8,500
But she booked before the passport actually expired

Oh I totally forgot about that.

My passport carries my old passport number as well.

It’s even better. There will be no need for payment.

She should proceed with the husband and go for the test with the expired passport then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you all.. Nairaland FAMILY is a blessed one.. I aM happy I found this place. I did it all myself. From admission to visa. All thanks to God and you all for your contributions.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by feyijo: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Visa alert finally!!!!!

Biometric- June 7th
Collection mail - June 28th
DHL delivery - June 29th (15mins ago)

I was just drinking cold beer to take it off my mind. Chaii

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cedar3: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
feyijo:
Visa alert finally!!!!!
Details pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
worldazzling:
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask a question here

I am filling my Visa application form, there were a couple of questions I need clarification on:

1. Do you have relatives in the UK? I filled in that my immediate brother/wife are in the UK (British citizens)

2. Where do you intend to stay during your course - I filled in my Schools address as I am yet to pay for the accommodation I requested yet.

3. Are there any other places you want to stay? What should I fill in this section, Can I fill in my brothers address considering that I intend on living with my brother (stated in No.1 above) for the first 1 month before I get my own private accomodation?

Can anyone help with this? The gurus in the house!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
mroyato:

I think Northumbria's deposit is now 4k.

The offer they sent last week they gave 2k discount and asked for 2k as deposit.

Maybe it's not uniform.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Setayomi: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
congratulations
feyijo:
Visa alert finally!!!!!

Biometric- June 7th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
worldazzling:
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask a question here

I am filling my Visa application form, there were a couple of questions I need clarification on:

1. Do you have relatives in the UK? I filled in that my immediate brother/wife are in the UK (British citizens)

2. Where do you intend to stay during your course - I filled in my Schools address as I am yet to pay for the accommodation I requested yet.

3. Are there any other places you want to stay? What should I fill in this section, Can I fill in my brothers address considering that I intend on living with my brother (stated in No.1 above) for the first 1 month before I get my own private accomodation?

Just fill No and move on to the next stage. Having a relative doesn’t necessarily mean you want to live with them. Your school address is fine for you and your dependants if any.

Their address will be useful when filling locator form for quarantine.
gboye2:

Can anyone help with this? The gurus in the house!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vapid: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Quick question: when submitting proof of funds, how many months of your account statement should you print? Is it okay to print for only one month?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
feyijo:
Visa alert finally!!!!!

Biometric- June 7th

Congratulations...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by steadyMoving22: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hi , Anyone have an idea if I can use a bank account that has no provision for an ATM but an access to mobile banking app,be use for bank statement for visa processing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
vapid:
Quick question: when submitting proof of funds, how many months of your account statement should you print? Is it okay to print for only one month?

This is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vapid: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you!
DeeOneBangin:

This is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.