Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310471 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dj2019: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2021
asusfanatic:

Send a mail to our school asking if they accept letter of language instruction in lieu of SELT. If not,

If you have a good command of English and read fast just do ielts academic computer delivered. I did with MOD at yaba. Booked on 11th dec, wrote 15th dec, results were online 17th, collected the results 18th dec. Its fast. But depends on you.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Thank you

mimilyrics:
One-way is okay. You don't need a round-trip flight for student visas.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubee1101631: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning, pls has UKVI sent collection/decision mail to applicant who did their biometric on the 29th of December 2020 at Ikeja. I did mine same day but I haven't heard anything from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Is your visa Tier 4 student visa and for a program visa longer than one year. If yes then one way is absolutely fine

Tier 4 but one year program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning house

Anyone who did biometrics on the 14th January, have you received collection mail?

I’m believing it should come today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Please by any chance did anyone remove their maintenance fund from their account before they got their visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ishola075(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2021
gigi24:
@ishola075 i am
. @gigi24 pls check ur mail let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bimpei: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Pls ooo, is there anyone dat did biometric on d 31st dec at VI and have seen decision mail? It's 15 working days already and tension don high oooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Grace321:
Tell me what you want to know. Do note that, if you want your application processed faster, there’s a particular email you copy when you send a mail to the school. Worked for me.

Good morning Grace321
can i please get the email to copy?.

I applied since the 20th September 2020 for this years September section I am yet to get a decision.

I have sent several emails yet nothing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Foundme: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys,

I had my biometrics on the 18th of December and I haven’t gotten a decision mail yet. Is there anyone else in the same shoes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning NL family,

Please my aunt is about to apply for visa for herslf and her son. But we are so confused on how to go about it. My aunt was once married but her husband abandoned her and left for Uk for like 9 years now. He no longer cares for his family and no communication with the family. We got information from the cousin that he is staying in UK as an illegal immigrant.

Our question now is:
1) If we should fill his details as my aunt husband and father to her son. She has been the only one catering for her son for 9 years now.

2)Will filling his details on their application affect their chances of getting a visa based on his immigration status. Please what can she do about this.

Ps: my aunt was later in a relationship with another man for a year now. Can he stand for them?

@mimilyrics @Lagosismyhome @ Justwise and all the gurus in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Can I use my naira master card to pay for accommodation? If yes, is the rate fair?

I'm going to pay about £350 or just £90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2021
SeunOL:
Good morning house

Anyone who did biometrics on the 14th January, have you received collection mail?

I’m believing it should come today

Did on the 14th (Priority)
TBH, I have been so worried but I am not expecting collection today but Monday.

People who did on the 12th just got collection Yesterday....13th should be getting there’s today.

Did you get Decision mail at all? I didn’t.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Foundme:
Hi guys,

I had my biometrics on the 18th of December and I haven’t gotten a decision mail yet. Is there anyone else in the same shoes?

Ikeja right? Ikeja didn’t sent Decision mail this week, just await your collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Victorex001:

People who did on the 12th just got collection Yesterday....13th should be getting there’s today.

There was no priority nor super priority on Wednesday 13th if you can recall, that’s why I’m been hopeful that it will come today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Victorex001:

Hello, was this January at Ikeja?I was there on 13th January, there was no priority eventhough i paid already.You mean you were able to do priority on 14th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jaygibson: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Shayjaydenmitch:
yes I applied may intake 2021..London campus.
Can we please talk?

Sure. I sent you an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2021
dimej01:

Hello, was this January at Ikeja?I was there on 13th January, there was no priority eventhough i paid already.You mean you were able to do priority on 14th?

This was January 14th at VI I did priority, but on the 13th which was a Wednesday there was no priority nor super priority anywhere.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2021
SeunOL:

This was January 14th at VI I did priority, but on the 13th which was a Wednesday there was no priority nor super priority anywhere.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samgalaxy: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Please I paid for priority on the 13th January too, I had to do standard instead. Did you do standard instead of priority? If yes, have you been able to contact TLS for a refund?

dimej01:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
dimej01:

Yes...I heard same.

I paid for my Priority days before my Biometric and the man who attended to me said it reflected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
SeunOL:

There was no priority nor super priority on Wednesday 13th if you can recall, that’s why I’m been hopeful that it will come today

Ohhh...that’s true true.

But from my tracking, mine is still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2021
dimej01:
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome

I left when they told me there no priority and went back the next day.

But which everyone we all did, it will end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Samgalaxy:
Please I paid for priority on the 13th January too, I had to do standard instead. Did you do standard instead of priority? If yes, have you been able to contact TLS for a refund?

Did you ask the person who attended to you if it reflected? It must have reflected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samgalaxy: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2021
It reflected on my application, but I think it was changed to standard when I said I will go ahead that day, after telling me He wasn't sure of when priority would resume

Victorex001:

Did you ask the person who attended to you if it reflected? It must have reflected.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Samgalaxy:
It reflected on my application, but I think it was changed to standard when I said I will go ahead that day, after telling me He wasn't sure of when priority would resume

Wow! Check your The slip the collection slip they gave you...the one you signed ontop.

Check the top is it has Esoro Priority on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Samgalaxy:

I went ahead with standard.Now i am seriously feeling bad.Thinking I should have waited till the next day.I thought its not transferrable.TLS sent me a mail containing a form for refund.You can email them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
SeunOL:

You’re welcome

Okay.Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
SeunOL:

You’re welcome

The lady that attended to me lacked empathy.I could not even ask questions to know if i could return the next day to get same priority service.I even paid for prime time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dimej01: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Victorex001:

Wow! Check your The slip the collection slip they gave you...the one you signed ontop.

Check the top is it has Esoro Priority on it.
Priority reflected on mine.But its still at DMC after 7 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
dimej01:
Priority reflected on mine.But its still at DMC after 7 working days

13th or 14th of January??

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.