Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures (63298 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Zooposki(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by farem: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
These are types of defilement and Christless pics that rush to FP
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by elohim24: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
meobizy:
This woman was so evasive about her family life that we knew nothing about her. All I remember her talk about was her younger sister. I assumed it was a three-child family. See me realizing she has a twin sister and a set of twins younger than her.
She's not a twin... she's the second in the family of 4... the fair girl (Ruth is the last born) while Melvin is the only guy. Cynthia is the first and their dad is late...

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fuckaholic25(f): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
justscorchone:
My no lie, to kolobi today dey my mind.. I need me a freak freak freaky
ashana no dey ur way? Na dem sure to kolobi today except u won carry pesin pikin go shopping first!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by nnamdico82: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Succulent breast, very hard to see this kind of burest, where is nwakmape sef.
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNfY8ilgrf/

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fuckaholic25(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
woww.. these re gigantic boobs, God!! that's d Bossom Bible was referring to!!
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
ajebuter:

Is that the Buhari' you're expected to defend?

Oya, bring your head make l konk am for you...

tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Iykman042(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
kenzysmith:
If I get this girl as wife I no go buy milk at all na just to buy Milo put for cup na to dey sulk they drink olorun

hahaha

guy u wan kill me with laughter
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Take off her bra and you will regret seeing those boobs. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fakiboss(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
yarimo:
Chaii those boobs must be very soft and smooth tongue tongue
imagine the babe giving you titties job
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fakiboss(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
To Bleep this babe boobs no go sad
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
elohim24:

She's not a twin... she's the second in the family of 4... the fair girl (Ruth is the last born) while Melvin is the only guy. Cynthia is the first and their dad is late...

Wow so does that mean that their mum is also in that pics shocked shocked
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
yarimo:
Chaii those boobs must be very soft and smooth tongue tongue

Without nipple cheesy
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by solofresh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
So nice!
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by obontami: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
My cum all over those tits is the truth breh.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by NWAAMARA(f): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNfY8ilgrf/

sincerely hoping SOMETHING doesn't explode one day!
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Aksnoopy: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
The milk factory is a family company, the two sisters on green are the major share holders. grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by solofresh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
I will love to suck those tips
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Agbebakun22: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
This her family supposed open milk factory ahaha wetin dey occur, everybody just dey busty any how
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Agbebakun22: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
mrkings84:
Abeg which time be Arsenal vs Chelsea match tomorrow??

6:30pm
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by aytuns(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
And this one too is for Jesus Christ right??
We are joking.. God have mercy
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by lereinter(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wara wa o
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by walter11590: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
The milk factory is a family company, the two sisters on green are the major share holders.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by merits(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
The machester
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Emmaskill(m): 1:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Etekwele!

Dis Dorathy really get bright future ahead of her.. Fresh bweast.. Licking mouth*
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Hallabee1(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
what is the guy doing on the girl head,abi i no see well
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Josywhyte: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
That her breasts na better palliative for people like me o....omo see bobby wey dey burst brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.