Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) (44026 Views)

My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by hustla(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2021
Aycol1:
Earlier this month, this company announced to its investor that it will be re-strategizing its operations and won't be paying ROI for now. Unfortunately the company keep beating around the bush and not transparent to its investor.. Can we say they are also MBA junior because investors tends not to know the faith of their funds.

LOL i know the building where e dey for abeokuta sef, one newly built shopping complex

How then take maga una ehn, i dunno smh
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by VillagePipu: 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
Nickisindigo:

Abk

Exactly. The same Laderin near Oke Mosan.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by justlaw(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
Why e be say una no dey hear word... uhhhh?

The MMM wahala never teach una sense reach?

Have you ever seen any of these wealthy Nigerians putting their money into these ponzi schemes? Have you ever wondered reason behind that?

Make una get sense ooooo!!

Aycol1:
Earlier this month, this company announced to its investor that it will be re-strategizing its operations and won't be paying ROI for now. Unfortunately the company keep beating around the bush and not transparent to its investor.. Can we say they are also MBA junior because investors tends not to know the faith of their funds.

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Eyaba(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Emily22 post=101448061]Are Nigerians stupid or what....

You guys are repeating same mistakes all over again.......

Is this greed or madness..

Why pump money into all this ponzi schemes.. .

Till date, I don't even know how MMM website look like ....

Guys abeg make una wake up o..you are makin
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by charlesucheh(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2021
Once you understand the principle of Nothing good comes easy, you will learn how to Run away from those bring 2000 naira and get 50k in two months.

It's our own greed that will one day finish some of us...

3 Likes

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by letitrainnow(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2021
Okay thanks for reading my signature[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Nickisindigo(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

Lol
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Vectorchuks: 10:51pm On May 06, 2021
So sorry!!! You have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by hustla(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

It's beside OOPL

LOL Beside one event centre like that

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by sonofElElyon: 10:58pm On May 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
There is no free money in this world.

Wales indeed. What about Scotland and Northern Ireland?

Wales ko, England ni !

grin

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by MrDam(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2021
Wales kingdom capital and adeprinz scammed almost everyone in Ogun state, roughly 16.6b disappear just like that including me and my guys over 20m they were buying cars snatching babes with iPhone 12, spraying #500 bundle new notes at royal mandalin, 50 vsop chai flexing with people's hard earn money, they once pulled up in rolls Royce, got excort, young guys, we were actually living in the same area all of a sudden they became self acclaim forex guru, I will never involve myself in online business never again, e better to go do farming than losing your money to this guys Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by One4me: 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
alexsoftwork:

Also a victim, I don't know the update.

Form a Group, you know and have pictures of their CEO and all those Customer care that were lying to you all these while.
Be Diligent, trace their home and family.
Live the rest to Banditos or Unknown Gunmen. undecided undecided
Innocent Victims are suffering, how much more these sort of Evil-doers?
Nobody should think they are smart, rob you of your life savings and then be enjoying the money, except you are a weakling.

Na joke o, no go kidnap the Wife nd Children of the CEO or the CEO himself, which one be my own sef.

3 Likes

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2021
Only the early gamblers. Yes because you gamble with your money.

Only d early birds investors take the profit and d wise one knows when to quit
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2021
they should wait on the lord
Aycol1:
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by One4me: 11:06pm On May 06, 2021
MrDam:
Wales kingdom capital and adeprinz scammed almost everyone in Ogun state, roughly 16.6b disappear just like that including me and my guys over 20m they were buying cars snatching babes with iPhone 12, spraying #500 bundle new notes at royal mandalin, 50 vsop chai flexing with people's hard earn money, they once pulled up in rolls Royce, got excort, young guys, we were actually living in the same area all of a sudden they became self acclaim forex guru, I will never involve myself in online business never again, e better to go do farming than losing your money to this guys Shalom.

When you see all these and all you could do is wail, whine and whimper?
Something is wrong with the Nigerian Youth really, l never knew they were this weak!

What did Kankara Boys do, before they fell into the hands of Bandits? Nothing, innocent Students.
Now, imagine some guys snatching babe and rolling in Rolls, on your money and all of you are just lamenting?
Okay, suffering and Smiling, shey you nor get liver, go and work more, undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by fineberry(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2021
Ponzi ko Perruzzi ni undecided
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Ponzi. It will surely end in tears.
Sadly they'll never listen. A fool and his money are soon to part.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Shopatcandice(f): 11:19pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria things hmmmm. ESPN Global is a good one
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Gbagura: 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
Those guys are first class scammers. Only gullible people fall for 20% ROI monthly. Even Jeff Bezos can't guarantee that.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Basher8583: 11:22pm On May 06, 2021
signature2012:
The people that voted for Buhari for 2nd term and those who think Ponzi scheme is an investment are in same gullible group.

How about the mumus like you that keep voting for the same losing party over and over again even when its glaring there is no hope or strategy in that party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2021
hustla:
Scammmm

Scammed someone i know of 500K+

Better run
I like this your username. Will you accept 30k for it?. Lemme know.

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2021
Wales Kingdom Capital...

Lol. grin

What a name...
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by SirBunky85(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Another one....men be coming up with different type of huzzle....

Who loose guard.....them go maga am.....
The hood is no longer funny...

You all should inform and enlighten your friends and family about th hood...they should be careful

Infact let me call all these baby sisters of mine and lecture them right now about the hood....because na fuckkkk up if he be say another niggarrrr maga the sisters of a real niggarrr

Precious, Jessica Angela....ya all should come sit with me right now for some lecturing..
Common Angela get your ass up with your black jean and stop twerking....this is time for lecture
silly
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by femifemi1(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2021
Aycol1:
Can we say they are also MBA junior because investors tends not to know the faith of their funds.

Stay away from Ponzi...it only ends in pains. No company can guarantee its future earnings...

How do Ponzi work:

They use gullible people to lure their loved ones to the slaughter house in exchange for referral bonus which they might not receive.

They pay Mr.C with fraction of Mr.B's money.

They set a target days, weeks or months for their own exit....when the cows are already milked.

They promise mouth watery interest & bonus with promises of travelling with gifts as cars to houses.

They are bunch of coordinated yahoo gees operating a false multinational business from one cubicle.

Your money is all they need and they know nothing about the business they flaunt on their false certificate of registration.

If you need to verify any business, to know its genuineness, consult us today. A token can safe you of your hard earned money. Their beautiful names and fake documents is not enough proof to stake your life benefits. #TakeFinancialAdviceToday

4 Likes

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2021
MrDam:
Jesus fvcking christ!

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by dipwolex354(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2021
Aycol1:
Stay off this ponzi scheme
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by hustla(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I like this your username. Will you accept 30k for it?. Lemme know.

How?

Mr Prisoner

cheesy
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Alkason: 11:46pm On May 06, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Stop giving anybody money to trade for u or all those rubbish

Download trust wallet get two or three of ur friends , contribute money today up to 700k and buy bnb or tron

Then stake u will make money daily

But no quick money but for bnb 50k every 3days if u stake upto 2bnb

Bros you fit put me through. I am learning crypto. Ready to invest
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Yankee101: 12:01am On May 07, 2021
When will you guys learn?
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2021
hustla:

How?

Mr Prisoner

cheesy
Lol, by paying you 30k.
After that you offer me the password and ownership.
Deal? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.