Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) (11413 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07
What is Orton Farm?

Orton claims to be in the production of organic fruits, vegetables, fertilizer, and grains.

What I find hard to grasp is how a company that claims its valuation is in millions of USD has such a bland website with no address and management information.

1. Offers investment returns with c.5-9% daily returns

I don't think it is feasible to even think there's something out there that will give you a return such as this consistently.

My question is where will they get the money to pay these investors? What is the margin of the business?

No clear business model and they claim to have acquired Crownflour mill on their website in 2010, however further investigation shows that Olam farm was the sole acquirer of Crownflour mill in the same year. (Pictures will be attached).

Here's an excerpt from the company's website

Likewise, in line with its commitment to Nigeria. Orton acquired Crown Flour Mill in 2010 when
the company had two operating plants in Lagos and Ward.

"In 2021, Olam and its subsidiary Orton launched a 10-year N300 million ($750,000) project to
establish community seed enterprises for Nigerian farmers to increase wheat production. "

This is just a rewritten text from Crownflour mill's website. Whoever is behind Orton farm needs to be arrested.

My advice.... This is scam should in case someone tries to talk you into putting your money just jeje run.
Re: My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07
Pictures

Re: My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) by chatinent: 11:18pm On Mar 07
Yeah, it's a pyramid...pay the early birds and when the big sums either, they disappear.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) by sammy7410(m): 4:29am On Mar 12
No comment 4 now
Later
Re: My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) by Daniel058(m): 5:14am On Mar 12
Anything that pay u up to 2 % ROI daily except Crypto Arbitrage trading, is a Ponzi scheme . Say no to Ponzi scheme

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. / I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas / Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.