Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS (35762 Views)

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Throwback: Aregbesola And Osun Governor Oyetola Dancing In School Uniform (pics) / Buhari To Nigerians: Celebrate Our Armed Forces With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by KhingLufem1(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2020
yh
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Bleep all of them i don't care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by alingo2013(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Go well
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Looks like a militia.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
The same ones that kill harmless innocent civilians? Brave indeed
I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by NewDelhi(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Christmas to our cowards in uniform.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by AregbeFufu: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Na sha dat python dance still dey pain you? Next time you too for clean your environment so python no go come dey dance for your backyard again. Buh how python go dey dance self? Buratai self grin Man no get joy.
Python dance grin

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2020
AniOmaa:
Merry Christmas to our heroes in uniform

See as them dey flog pigggs from the yeast in Mud..

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Sanchez01: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2020
YorubaMod:
Bunch of stupid oppressors, I wish they will be all dead, they are not fighting for us, rather against us. They tagged Boko haram fighters 'terrorists', and sideline the real truth from their citizens. Boko Haram emerged as a result of abject poverty and corruption in this country, they were once peaceful before Olodo FG went to suppress them with military action and his python dance nonsense. Nigerians open ur eyes and know the truth, so many dumb slaves in the country.
You beat me to this... grin
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2020
YorubaMod:
Bunch of stupid oppressors, I wish they will be all dead, they are not fighting for us, rather against us. They tagged Boko haram fighters 'terrorists', and sideline the real truth from their citizens. Boko Haram emerged as a result of abject poverty and corruption in this country, they were once peaceful before Olodo FG went to suppress them with military action and his python dance nonsense. Nigerians open ur eyes and know the truth, so many dumb slaves in the country.

God Bless You for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Jaqenhghar: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Truly Niggerians love suffering. Its people who beat and oppress you that you are wishing happy christmas and sending goodwill messages? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
GeneralPula:

They also killed earthworms in lekki. Don't forget that

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Python dance grin
remember lekki massacre

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Princedapace(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Na sha dat python dance still dey pain you? Next time you too for clean your environment so python no go come dey dance for your backyard again. Buh how python go dey dance self? Buratai self grin Man no get joy.

Actually, Nigeria is the most useless country in the world.

I'm sure if u are given visa to Canada, u will curse all the years u spent in Nigeria grin

Nigerians have been conditioned to accept suffer head. grin

Just a trip to South Africa sef, u go vex for naija.

See how Nigerian politicians are enjoying life with their families flying around the world while Nigerians are majorly hungry, fighting them selves, defending the criminals called politicians.

Visited a military barracks two days ago in South West Nigeria, I almost cried. See where families of those fighting for this country live. See the hungry looking soldiers are the entrance sef.

One of the soldiers just dey sey, baba, anything for ur boys. I laughed. Bro senior me wella o. I said bro, I grew up in the police barracks and frequently visited this military barracks then. They are both very close. Just treckabke miles. I had friends in police, mobile and military barracks. We played around these barracks back then. Visited these barracks recently and they are all worse.

Gush. Nigerians eh, I swear, I can't tell why u guys love una politicians like this. All because of hatred for one another based on ethic groups, u guys are ready to see Nigeria this way. Wow. I pray half of Nigerians ever have the opportunity to travel to a sane country. Lol, the person might curse his creator for ever bringing him or her to Nigeria.

Your security men are suffering, living in dirty barracks, poorly paid, poorly protected.

In my next life, I will be a Nigerian politician. They are the luckiest humans on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Remember Lekki dance in lagos
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Absoj(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
The same ones that kill harmless innocent civilians? Brave Indeed .

There's nothing brave about ill disciplined force lead by spineless thief's.....A force that takes pleasure in killing innocent armless citizens while running away from those that they suppose to pursue ....
not all bad bro.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by raymondhill: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Christma to our gallant soldiers.

I salute your courage and persistence over the years . I am proud of you.

May God continue to be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Farki: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Now this is a nice photo
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Soarr(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
The same ones that kill harmless innocent civilians? Brave Indeed .

There's nothing brave about ill disciplined force lead by spineless thief's.....A force that takes pleasure in killing innocent armless citizens while running away from those that they suppose to pursue ....
military is all about order.. If you can't take orders, you can't join the military

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerian Army, Go and Burn in HELL
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by ClearFlair: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Kapilta:
[/s]
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by juman(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2020
They are wasting their lives.

Why not among them the children of obj, ibb, buhari, etc.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Farki: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2020
GeneralPula:

Ode that happened in the west a few months ago. undecided
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by HallaDaTruth: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
military is all about order.. If you can't take orders, you can't join the military
so if you were in the Army and you are ordered to kill a member of your family, you will carry out that order ehn. Have you seen a Northern soldier ever kill a fulani terrorist ?

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2020
YorubaMod:

this ur comment will not go for free...........u must answer some questions

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Farki: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2020
juman:
They are wasting their lives.

Why not among them the children of obj, ibb, buhari, etc.
Obasanjo's son is a soldier who was wounded in combat.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by gbolswag(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2020
God bless you guys and protect you always
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
May the good Lord keep you safe to witness many more in life

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by Soarr(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
so if you were in the Army and you are ordered to kill a member of your family, you will carry out that order ehn. Have you seen a Northern soldier every kill a fulani terrorist ?
am just telling you what it takes to be a force man..
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS by micflo28(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Xmas to the northern heroes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.