Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) (39949 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Marriage is an institution that has come to stay, nothing can change that fact, so when am ready i will surely see my mr right.
Na so dem dey Talk ohh"I'll Surely See Mr Right" But in Reality the chances of having a husband just Minimized and by then you'll have to lower your eligibility requirements or improvise...Better,Check out that Bro now.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I'm cool, is like you are not active in romance section.
Nahh...its been long I visited that section...
Na So so ban Dem dey ban me if I venture enter that section I no just know which mod i offend
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
LikeAking:

Dia will b no palava in our own parole.

No oh, i don't trust you nairaland guys, most of you are now redpillers and alpha males, seriously i can't marry a nairalander.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Nahh...its been long I visited that section...
Na So so ban Dem dey ban me if I venture enter that section I no just know which mod i offend
grin grin grin grin, Really, maybe you should mind the kind of comments you make there.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin grin grin, Really, maybe you should mind the kind of comments you make there.
Sis, sometimes the thing dey surprise me because I do make simple comments but I'll still end up being banned for nothing....so I Cor just kukuma advice myself to stick to only Front page
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Princessogaraya:

oga na him wife be that oooo
look well

That ain't his wife but his 1st daughter. His wife (Mrs Awele Vivian Elumelu) is the one at the extreme left with the two kids. So, he's free to shoot abi na fantasize! grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
No oh, i don't trust you nairaland guys, most of you are now redpillers and alpha males, seriously i can't marry a nairalander.
Lol....even if lala promise to be dishing constant snake pepper soup for you on a daily,you go still sideline am
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LikeAking: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:

Lol.

Dont worry about that.

Every thing will be perfect.

#US
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by fakiboss(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Adopted two boys! Who are the niggas squeezing those girls breast, coz they are obviously fucking already. cool
na you dey squeeze am nah bastard
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Paddybaci: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
I no even com know which one be their mama��children don grow finish with better breast

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by hardon1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
I guess he keep fvcking his wife looking for boys... You can see the boys are still little
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Icumsa45 sugar dealer here... Whats app 081 274 655 65
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by bigkingwillie(m): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I notice all this rich men always more daughters than sons, anyway who am i to judge, it God that gives children.

That's because the hardly HV time for sex. If you HV sex with ur wife for 30 days straight she definitely give birth to a male child. But if it's once or twice a month the possibility of having a female is high except the once or two time concides with the wife's ovulation. If she is not ovulating the male sperm tends to die off leaving the female sperm.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2020
gfon:
7kids!!! wow.Am sure he needed a male child thats why.
And he got em. Though partly late
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Altrarecords(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
Money must be made in this life..

But this man born pickin sha but Farr better than those aboki's that born almajiri full ground

The reason he has so many is because he kept hitting it until a boy came out.

I bet if he made multiple boys as first children, he wouldn't have had as many kids
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Affordable men clothing for authentic wears Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by mema900: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I notice all this rich men always more daughters than sons, anyway who am i to judge, it God that gives children.

Busy people tend to have more girls. Because a man have just a day chance of having a boy and five days chances of having a girl each month

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Otuideal: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Our money ,there is God oo,,he finishing us in transcorp hiltop,
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by ideylaff: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabaOwen:
Really?

They are his kids

Tony struggled for kids so when he had kids via IVF he das 2 sets of twins. Both the boys and the girls

Even thin he has 3 twins if memory serves me right

Those are all his kids it’s just when you have IVF you can determine how many eggs will be ferterlized
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Sonnobax, Are you the one typing this? you know am not ready for that stuff na.
cos u still waiting for ur "tall, hansome, rich and holly-spirit filled man?", total complete package, smh..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karlifate:
cheesy

Housefull: The Nigerian version.

grin grin

So do you expect him to come and celebrate it in my house? wetin be all this self... soon now, if celebrity go toilet una go post am for us. Nawa for who no b celebrity ooo
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karlifate:
cheesy

Housefull: The Nigerian version.

grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
cos u still waiting for ur "tall, hansome, rich and holly-spirit filled man?", total complete package, smh..
Lintune, Are you back from exile?, i miss you oh.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Lintune, Are you back from exile?, i miss you oh.
just decided to be on a lowkey, cos the way Zzor monitors and "tackles" me whenever i commented on a thread, was becoming alarming...complement of the season..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
just decided to be on a lowkey, cos the way Zzor monitors and "tackles" me whenever i commented on a thread, was becoming alarming...complement of the season..
Mr tiny waist happy xmas
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Mr tiny waist happy xmas
wish u the best..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
Same to you, Zzor pls stop monitoring lintune, so he can begin to comment on romance section, seriously i missed your comments.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Same to you, Zzor pls stop monitoring lintune, so he can begin to comment on romance section, seriously i missed your comments.
lol...help me warn her, this days i just read comment, laugh at some, learn from some, and even marvel at how absurd some of this comments are....these are my own ways of catching fun in this sight.. wink
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol...help me warn her, this days i just read comment, laugh at some, learn from some, and even marvel at how absurd some of this comments are....these are my own ways of catching fun in this sight.. wink
Are you the one on black long sleeve on your profile?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Are you the one on black long sleeve on your profile?
what do u think..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
what do u think..
Think as how, explain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.