Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Help Answer This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Answer This Please (626 Views)

Please Help Answer This Question / I’ll Help Answer All Your Girl Talk Questions / Rugged Babes Should Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask, is it possible for someone to send a gift to me here in Lagos using DHL, UPS, FedEx or any courier company from Texas, US stating the name of the receiver on the gift and I will go and claim the gift with another name entirely on it when I have other details?

Note: The Details of the supposed Receiver is entirely different from the actual person to receive the gift.

your answers will be appreciated
Re: Help Answer This Please by ipobarethieves: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
lipsrsealed undecided angry angry cool sound like scam,yahoo,thievery,fake identity sad.Why NOT use ur own name/phone number? .Oyo is Ur case cos none of these coy will release the parcel to u
Re: Help Answer This Please by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Yahoo boy wan go collect the iPhone
Re: Help Answer This Please by kalu61(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Yes but it's all scam.

If you want to know, just play along until you are asked to pay certain amount to get the gift grin
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed undecided angry angry cool sound like scam,yahoo,thievery,fake identity sad.Why NOT use it own name/phone number? .Oyo is Ur case cos none of these coy will release the parcel for u
do you have any other options please, someone is trying to send a gift to me with a different name to Lagos but I am the person claiming it
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2020
kalu61:
Yes but it's all scam.

If you want to know, just play along until you are asked to pay certain amount to get the gift grin
I am the person controlling everything here, the delivery fee will be settled by the sender, but the receiver's details is entirely different from mine, is there a way they can send without putting the receiver's details just address
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Rewew:
Yahoo boy wan go collect the iPhone
yes, even more than that, do you have an idea on how I can go about it
Re: Help Answer This Please by OGWILLS123: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask, is it possible for someone to send a gift to me here in Lagos using DHL, UPS, FedEx or any courier company from Texas, US stating the name of the receiver on the gift and I will go and claim the gift with another name entirely on it when I have other details?

Note: The Details of the supposed Receiver is entirely different from the actual person to receive the gift.

your answers will be appreciated

I don't understand your question break it down a little bit
I might help you out.
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I don't understand your question break it down a little bit
I might help you out.
I am using a different identity but a Lagos address to get a gift from someone in Texas, US, the supposed receiver doesn't live in Lagos but in Erhiopia, now the gift will carry the name of the supposed receiver but I am the one to receive the gift... how do I go about that, is it possible for .w to receive them with just the address?
Re: Help Answer This Please by ipobarethieves: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:

do you have any other options please, someone is trying to send a gift to me with a different name to Lagos but I am the person claiming it
Since u are the receiver,tell the sender to use Ur own name.and phone number.Abi nah Steven Greenwood name u gave the sender when Ur real name nah Chinedu Adeoye Sulaimon cool ; Talk true make we find way help u.Remember,not everybody here are kids U can play.Oya,talk
Re: Help Answer This Please by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2020
lol my format that yeargrin
Re: Help Answer This Please by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Since u are the receiver,tell the sender to use Ur own name.and phone number.Abi nah Steven Greenwood name u gave the sender when Ur real name nah Chinedu Adeoye Sulaimon cool ; Talk true make we find way help u.Remember,not everybody here are kids U can play.Oya,talk
lol O.G spottedgrin

guy mk i get ur control na,I need new update

1 Share

Re: Help Answer This Please by ipobarethieves: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:
I am using a different identity but a Lagos address to get a gift from someone in Texas, US, the supposed receiver doesn't live in Lagos but in Erhiopia, now the gift will carry the name of the supposed receiver but I am the one to receive the gift... how do I go about that, is it possible for .w to receive them with just the address?
I dey get Ur drift now.D name on the parcel bear person wey dey for Ethiopia abi wink.One David Greenwich
Re: Help Answer This Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:

yes, even more than that, do you have an idea on how I can go about it
just go there and play along nothing go sup
Re: Help Answer This Please by ipobarethieves: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rewew:
just go there and play along nothing go sup
The pipu there are dumb abi sad? May Nairaland Senatepresido nor bi 1st person to enter Alagbon close/Kirikiri*Singing Orlando Owoh evergreen tune*KIRIKIRI ni ALAGBON wink sad.Aimoye section ni ALAGBON grin grin grin...............
Re: Help Answer This Please by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
The pipu there are dumb abi sad? May Nairaland Senatepresido nor bi 1st person to enter Alagbon close/Kirikiri*Singing Orlando Owoh evergreen tune*KIRIKIRI ni ALAGBON wink sad.Aimoye section ni ALAGBON grin grin grin...............
grin( grin grin
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
yes boss, that's the matter...
Re: Help Answer This Please by senatepresido: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
SmellySperm:
lol my format that yeargrin
Bro give me the update na, or is it possible to get someone who bears the initial name of the supposed receiver to get claim the goods and I will give her the details
Re: Help Answer This Please by OGWILLS123: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:
Alright they might need the receiver ID card or something.
but just make sure you have the receiver details Incase they ask you.
hope you understand
Re: Help Answer This Please by OGWILLS123: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:

Wait for sms or email notification and go to DHL
Parcel ServicePoint to pick up the package.
Provide the PIN from the notification upon receipt.

To pick up the package you have until 7 days .

You can ask someone else to pick up your package.
it is enough that you pass it on to the your PIN and
phone number. Simply convenient .
but did they send you any pin ?
if they have, then you will use the pin and phone number
to collect.

Good luck cool

OP abeg remember me when you collect cool

(1) (Reply)

/ My Experience Kissing A Lonely Girl / Why The Increase In Heartbreak Stories Among menfolk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.