Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Top 10 Best Nigerian Music Albums/ep Of 2020 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Top 10 Best Nigerian Music Albums/ep Of 2020 (284 Views)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? / Music: Download Full EP Of Rema (don Jazzy Newly Signed Artiste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10 Best Nigerian Music Albums/ep Of 2020 by Mertedesigns: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
2020 is a momentous year that gave us a lot of unforgettable memories, scars and some paradigm-shifting developments that may change our perspectives about life forever. There were a few positives here and there to pick from the year and I can firmly stand and say Music was one of them, Nigerian Music. The pandemic and lock down afforded most of our artistes the time and comfort to calm down and write some good songs; and also created a suitable atmosphere for new and younger talents to spring up and thrive in their own terms.

Personally, I had ample time to listen to more Nigerian music this year, I was literally always waiting on the next album or EP to drop. Having enjoyed many of them, I have decided to make a personal list of the top 10 Nigerian albums I really vibed to this year.

10. Afro pop vol 1 - Adekunle Gold
9. A better time - Davido
8. Celia - Tiwa savage
7. For broken ears - Tems
6. Oxygen - Oxlade
5. apollo - Fireboy
4. Roots -Cavemen
3. What have we done - OmahLay
2. Yabasi - Basketmouth
1 Twice as Tall - Burna boy

worthy mentions:
Boo of the booless - Chike
Satisfied - Mercy Chinwo,
Restless II - Simi
Carpe Diem - Olamide
Three - Patoranking
MIL - Wizkid
Gratitude - Timaya
off the record - Reekado Banks
Original copy - Cuppy
Lockdown - Teni
vibes and inshallah - Reminisce

This is my list, let us see yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Godspeace :ibu Chukwu Oma Lyrics / Top Ten List: 10 Best Nigeria Amapiano Songs / Chike & Simi - Running (to You) Lyrics Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.