Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) (22834 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Codedrock(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30

Love Afrobeats, R&B, and Amapiano? Get ready to update your playlist! The Nigerian music scene is constantly buzzing with fresh releases, and sorting through it all can be a challenge. But fear not, music lovers! The editors at Nubia Magazine have done the deep dive for you, scouring the scene to curate a list of the hottest Afrobeats, R&B, and Amapiano hits that dropped this March.

So, grab your headphones, hit play, and check out the top 10 Nigerian songs lighting up the airwaves this month!

List Of The Best Nigerian Songs Released In 2024 March:

10. Victor AD ft. 2Baba - See God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3jLAK4UwJA
Nigerian rising star Victor AD joins forces with the legendary 2Baba for a thought-provoking song titled "See God." The track delves into themes of gratitude, self-reflection, and appreciating the divine in everyday life.

9. Ajebo Hustlers - DREAMS II Feat. Zlatan, Blaqbonez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7N-lxRL1w
Nigerian music duo Ajebo Hustlers are back with a new single, "Dreams II," featuring fellow rappers Zlatan and Blaqbonez. This track, released in 2024, serves as a sequel to their earlier work and a glimpse into their upcoming album, "Bad Boy Etiquette 102."

8. SPINALL ft. Teni - Psalm 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liINhl9RDy4
"Psalm 23" is more than just a club banger; it's a spiritual reminder set to a danceable beat. Whether you're a fan of Afrobeats or simply seeking inspiration, this collaboration is sure to resonate. You can find the official audio and visualizer for "Psalm 23" online.

7. Spyro, Phyno - Shutdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suJIF08fyOA
Nigerian singer Spyro has teamed up with the renowned rapper Phyno to deliver a scorching new single titled "Shutdown." This fresh track, released in 2024, marks Spyro's second single of the year and is produced by Mr Soul.

6. Bayanni - Casanova

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMEi3Yl1vQ
The esteemed Nigerian music entertainer and captivating stage performer, Bayanni, returns to delight his cherished audience with his latest captivating tune titled "Casanova." Released in 2024, this melody promises to enthrall listeners with its relatable charm and irresistible appeal.

5. Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts8keLThN_s
Put "100 Million" in your Playlist because it is a remarkable musical work. It exemplifies OdumoduBlvck's singular style and inventiveness via its lovely fusion of rhythm and melody. This song is OdumoduBlvck's most recent single for 2024, and it will only help to establish his reputation in the music business. The vocals of Tiwa Savage give "100 Million" a whole new dimension.

4. D RHOCK - Yodi ft. Moesnap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqGK_H6qSmM
D RHOCK brings the heat with his latest Afrobeats banger, "Yodi," featuring the alluring vocals of Moesnap. This catchy track, released in 2024, is already gaining traction on the Afrobeats scene and is a strong contender for song of the summer.

3. Bella Shmurda - Loner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9YupQFX6o
This album, titled "Loner," is a history of Bella Shmurda's career in music as well as his personal life. Some examples of lyrics are "If I don't tell you, tell me how you want to know?" It is important to remind the audience that there is frequently more to him than meets the eye, and that there is even more about him as a person or an artist that they will not know.

2. Kizz Daniel - Showa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dEB0oIGEuo
The Twe Twe crooner, Kizz Daniel, dropped a new song where he asks his lover questions, titled “Showa.” Produced by Azuka Ayzed Akaeze, “Showa” is a love song and is part of a 4-track EP titled “TZA” (Thankz Alot).

1. Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsoa24HdeIs&pp=ygUdQm54biAmIFJ1Z2VyIC0gUm9tZW8gTXVzdCBEaWU%3D
Nigerian music fans are buzzing with the release of "Romeo Must Die" (RMD), a brand new Afrobeats banger from the dynamic duo of Ruger and BNXN. While details remain under wraps, the song's infectious energy and cryptic title have sparked conversation.
SOURCE: https://nubiapage.com/top-10-best-nigerian-songs-released-in-march-2024-afrobeats-amapiano/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Drifty: 2:26pm On Mar 30
I'm. Actually feeling odumodu and Bella right now

Cc: nlfpmod

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by omofeyi(f): 3:55pm On Mar 30
Nice list.
I actually like this Yodi song by D RHOCK on the list. I just discovered some nice songs here today.. Thanks for the update OP.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by ProudNigerian01: 4:07pm On Mar 30
Una well done. 🙌

Please pardon the interruption, I came to do small preaching.

Don't get tired of being told to repent:

Matt.13.15 - For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'

As you are enjoying those songs, please try to repent of your sins and give your thoughts to Jesus and his ways.

Sin no good, it will ruin you before you even notice. Say a prayer of repentance and remember what Jesus suffered for you on the cross.

Isa.53.5 - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Jer.29.11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God means well for you but the devil wants you to doubt that. Believe in God's love for you by staying a way from sins, honour Him, Read the Bible and pray more often, it will surely be well with you.

Jer.29.13 - And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

God bless you all. Amen.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by JooEeL(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30
Nigerian musicians are not doing very well in their songs and lyrics these days, for like d past 2 years.

But what I observed is that their video editing and overall production , cinematography and directing has reached very high levels.

I have only seen Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die and Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage.

Will listen to a few of them now.

===============

My Ratings (based solely on the lyrics, composition and melody. No visuals):

10. Victor AD ft. 2Baba - See God (6/10)
9. Ajebo Hustlers - DREAMS II Feat. Zlatan, Blaqbonez (5/10)
8. SPINALL ft. Teni - Psalm 23 (4/10)
7. Spyro, Phyno - Shutdown (4.5/10)
6. Bayanni - Casanova (5/10)
5. Odumodublvck - 100 Million ft. Tiwa Savage (6/10)
4. D RHOCK - Yodi ft. Moesnap (3.5/10)
3. Bella Shmurda - Loner (4/10)
2. Kizz Daniel - Showa (4.5/10)
1. Bnxn & Ruger - Romeo Must Die (5/10)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by ignis: 4:08pm On Mar 30
OdumoduBlack is the bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by GRACEGLORY: 4:08pm On Mar 30
SMH
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by NaijaCover(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30
Following
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Tjra: 4:09pm On Mar 30
Portable made a late entry.

The one he sang for Bobrisky. Add it to the list cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Whyme24(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30
Ok
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by vivalavida(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30
Who believed Bnxn and Ruger would do a collaboration so soon after their numerous online fights. Men quarrel no dey last sha.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by blackmantis: 4:14pm On Mar 30
Bobyrisky by Portable 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by 004gist: 4:14pm On Mar 30
grin
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by jericco1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30
Poor list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Sabadon(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30
vivalavida:
Who believed Bnxn and Ruger would do a collaboration so soon after their numerous online fights. Men quarrel no dey last sha.
. All na stunts and for future promo just as it is now

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by eedimo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30
Naina on d beat
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by eedimo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30
Naija on d beat
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Skillsnigeria: 4:18pm On Mar 30
Noted
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by wonlasewonimi: 4:18pm On Mar 30
How can you swear that much in a song titled Psalm 23?..idiots

The only 2 sensible songs are : Loner and RMD

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by franugo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30
Lol....what a list cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by WantsandMore: 4:20pm On Mar 30
Wizkid & Davido Era coming to a close? Haa...
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by franugo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30
jericco1:
Poor list

Well the pool of songs released in 2024 is very poor too

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30
All those immoral songs destroying the youths

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by abdeefggh: 4:29pm On Mar 30
They tried
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Alhajikd: 4:30pm On Mar 30
Useless wacko songs
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by ncoolsome(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30
Wizkid,davido and Burna are slowly fading...the issue is that theirs no one to pass the mic to..
Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by haybhi1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30
Omo, be like OP no dey hear radio or go to party. Ment.
You no dey see only me go handle all the bills only me Asake?
The fact I hear this song everywhere regardless of my disposition to the artiste and I don't even hear the rest of the list here enough... OP na scam

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by hedonido: 4:43pm On Mar 30
Danny Young and Odumodublvck - Para.

Great tune, great vibe, great video.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by Timagex(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30
I believe I am not the only one who hasn't heard any of these songs. If we are on the same page, hit the like button...😁

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe - "Somebody" (Video) / D'banj's Oyato: Hit Or Miss? / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.