Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

"How To Earn Six Digits In Two Weeks, Guaranteed" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "How To Earn Six Digits In Two Weeks, Guaranteed" (229 Views)

The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business / CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / 6 Digits Cardless Offline Pos Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How To Earn Six Digits In Two Weeks, Guaranteed" by Fabian2020: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2020
"Would you like to earn 6 digits at the comfort of your home?
"Would you like to have people pay for the things you know?
" Would you like to meet this target before 2020 runs out?

If you want to see success in anything you do, you must have a gameplan. A plan that ensures you win. Any game start write inside your head and when it pertains to business a lot of people have what i call Head trash. The negativity that stops you from going ahead to do that that will make you go forward.

Among others, one major problem across the world is poverty. I see many die of hunger, due to lack of Job. From our childhood we were made to believe schooling is the only way to success. But if you will agree with me, more than half of the most successful people we have today were not even educated. Then what is success itself? If you're still relying on your certificate, well i'm sorry, but you may not need this. Guess what a Salary earner can also be dismissed without notice.

But guess what, you can earn at the comfort of your home. You may have heard people like Fela Durotola, Pastor Chris Oyakhilomhe and others who sell thousands of books, Dvds, audios, showcasing their knowledge. It is called information marketing. You could sell your idea, skill, or even a body of knowledge in exchange for money. You already have everything you need to sell write inside your brain. All you need do, is to locate it.

For many others, its hard to identify a unique thing they can sell. Before you ever try selling your brain, you got to figure out, what advantage you already have.
1. "What are your hobbies?
2. " What are your current skills?
3 "What did you learn in the past that you do effortlessly?
4. " What are your educational qualifications?
5. "What's your work experience?
6. " What have you figured out to do for yourself?
7. "What skill or body of knowledge has been passed on to you by parents or grand parents. As you pounder on this questions, i want you to get a pen and write down the answers.

Now, before we came to this world there was problem. And when we go, there would still be a problem. Then your duty is to solve a problem among these to the people in the real world.

Your ideas, hobbies, expertise or body of knowledge will fall into at least one of these:
1. Health & Fitness
2. Dating & Relationship
3. Business and money
I.e you could create an information within the mega ninche topic on health and fitness. "How to slim down in two days". Catching right?

Now there are many people out there searching for the right information to slim down. All you now need to do is to make your findings on those who have successfully created some of this information. Then create yours.

Before you try to settle down on a ninche you need to validate. Here are the 3 ways of Validating.
1. Do you like the topic?
2 There must be more than enough people searching for a solution to the problem. You can validate on google
3. It is risky to be the first person in the market

Now, i have created an A-Z guide on how you can earn at the comfort of your home.

Absolutely free of charge
Yes, at Zero cost. All i ask is one small favour. And the favour is....I want you to give me your email address and phone nunmber in exchange for this trick.

The truth is i do not neex your email address and phone number to send you the free product. I could very easily give you the downliad link here right away, but you will be missing out of the free training and without it, the content of the free product will be almost useless

If you're not willing to exchange your email address and phone bunber for it, its all good. You can use what you already have and figure the rest out yourself.

https:///send?phone=9068205675&text=Fabian

Re: "How To Earn Six Digits In Two Weeks, Guaranteed" by Sunbulb(m): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Link is not opening

Do you need to have a visual identity for your brand?
I'll design a logo, letterhead, business card, receipt, invoice and flyer all together at #10k.
This link brings you to my Whatsapp DM I'll share samples of previous works when you contact me. https://message/OFACM6N2ZJ5SC1

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Surrounds Whereabouts Of Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma / 20000 Email For Marketing / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.