Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (69941 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / The Woman Behind The Legend - Simbiat Abiola Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by geezynoni: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shey these people dey play ni abi dem dey serious.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.
He has apparently become a self-destructive masochist.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.

Leave matter my guy... Didn't the nudist Etinosa get knocked up by another simp man?!!

This is why I don't criticize or castigate anyone... Cos, however immoral or messed up most of them are, there is always a maga mumu simpleton man waiting or even itching to be called their husband.

So, I can only shrug and wish them all the best life has to offer!!! None of our business! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Lowkeyman17721: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Minjim:
She'll finally settle with her yahoo guy cum fry joke skit artist.

You sabi
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by geezynoni: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.

Only those who are faultless have the right to pass judgment upon others

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
She is preety and a sensible smart lady. Some ladies don't have sense not to talk of being reasonable, theirs is always to beg for money. zero self esteem
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I swear you can talk ooh

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There’s no one on the surface of this earth without a blemish, stop casting aspersions on people because you’re not a saint either...

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
Scammer herself...We ll be here to see where it ll end

...Or, you can probably just get busy living your life to the fullest without the stress or distress of wondering how long another person's happiness will last!

Just saying sir!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Liposure: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:

Those ones too.
I don't know how they do it.

Marriage dey fear me, but you will see young boys entering it like it's nothing.
its not as easy as it seems, only the faithful succeed
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
A smart girl like Adeherself. When you are tag with fraud in this country, life will be somehow boring and when you find happiness in someone ,you can't wait to grab it. Time and tide wait for no one. This is an opportunity. She really need the guy. She is a a sharprara girl.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by frog12: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
if she was not fair in complexion, you will not SAY she is PRETTY.
stop GLORIFYING criminals.

Bouz:
She is preety and a sensible smart lady. Some ladies don't have sense not to talk of being reasonable, theirs is always to beg for money. zero self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saao:
as she be convicted?

"Has she been convicted?"

...You are welcome. tongue

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by nkwachii(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

And me i no fit understand the concept of marriage
[/s]
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Let someone's son locate me ASAP. I want this so bad right now. sad

Little things ma...

You can start by substituting dreadful Pennywise on your DP with a clean picture of your amazing self.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tools4sale:

At least a potential fraud convict.... She use her brain take make money.... But potential Hoe...run from dat one... U go die early
broda ode.whats the difference between 419 and olosho?

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
Scammer herself...We ll be here to see where it ll end
The girl na yahoo? Abeg gist me.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
ryloy:

Why are you always bitter and jealous?

He is a satirist and humorist... All you read up there is all an act. Take the humor and leave the rest.

You would be amazed to know that dude, in real life, is far different from the moniker and all he ever posts.

Let's not take everything to heart!!!

5 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by BABZIENE(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omniseer. Hmmmmmmm

missimelda01:
Two different rings? Okay.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Will this union last?
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:

Those ones too.
I don't know how they do it.

Marriage dey fear me, but you will see young boys entering it like it's nothing.

Well, it's more of a cultural thing than anything else...

A lot of them do it out of peer and family pressure, not necessarily because they are ready or like it... A lot of them just do it as a phase they just want to get out of the way.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by nohalti: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sorry o Jesus cousin
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by OMOJOHN001: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
I like it when people choose for themselves what is best for them, not what people want for them. TUEEEEH

That's how I stood and fought my family because of my loyal and well behaved Gf.

they got angry but today they act like they have know her for years. She is a blessing in disguise.

Man enough whenever you want to marry Guy's.

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by K4daniel: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats i wish you both good life and prosperous union in this journey.

Please note marriage is not tv drama..engage God in your union and your union will blessed.

No condemnation from my part on your fraud allegations, I can only pray and wish you both well and encourage you know GOD.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemmyT002:

Who broke your heart bayi?
Show us the love of your life, let us rate am.
Quote the king with some respect please. He is NwaAmaikpe:

3 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
missimelda01:
Two different rings? Okay.

You noticed?

Thought it was my malaria again

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
I saw their video on insta and felt like e no suppose be dis guy.
Maybe if d guy don realize say em don raise one bad guy pickin at the end of the day e go get brain
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by LordofNaija: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And he is a serving soldier o
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by folashade61707: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
:Two different rings? Okay.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:
Yoruba dey marry very early sha.

I don't know if it is a positive or a negative.

You will see one small boy the moment he start earning a steady N50,000 is already about to get married to another small girl.
You are from the EAST I guess.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
People get mind o. Abi no be marriage certificate at we knw again. Na journey of no return o. Marry woman way get bad past
Na even bad present. Her case hasn't been closed yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.