Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (69975 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / The Woman Behind The Legend - Simbiat Abiola Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Tbvxl: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Shamelessman01:

is it recently?

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Memberclub:

Bruh you can't even get married because you are poor. So stfu
it's so stupid of you to call people you haven't met in reality poor that really describe the kind of person and mentality you have in common with the cute abiola, you both share stupidity and yours is in the choice of words while he's is with the babe.

I was even surprised why you're so pained when people try to share their view about an issue they find uncommon.

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
solidmyk:

it's so stupid of you to call people you haven't met in reality poor that really describe the kind of person and mentality you have in common with the cute abiola, you both share stupidity and yours is in the choice of words while he's is with the babe.

I was even surprised why you're so pained when people try to share their view about an issue they find uncommon.

You are poor stfu
Stinking poor old depressed bastards
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Memberclub:

You are poor stfu
Stinking poor old depressed bastards
Lmao
Your father

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by letilex: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Isabella199: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
[code][/code]
NdigboWorldwide:
I see bleach everywhere.
Hmm,you're indigbo indeed!
You won't see bleach everywhere when Mercy eke,Chika ike,Nina,uche elendu,Linda and laura ikeji( confirmed bleachers) are shown here.When will y'all ever say the truth about your own people?
Just do it once, I challenge you.
Haba!
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by NdigboWorldwide: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tmb78:
[code][/code]Hmm,you're indigbo indeed!
You won't see bleach everywhere when Mercy eke,Chika ike,Nina,uche elendu,Linda and laura ikeji( confirmed bleachers) are shown here.When will y'all ever say the truth about your own people?
Just do it once, I challenge you.
Haba!

I don't know why you brought tribalism into my comment. I comment on topic I view be it anybody and I don't make my assessments based on tribe, take note of that.

If I see anybody that is bleaching, I call a spade a spade.
Mercy, Chika, Nina,Uche,Linda and Laura are fake skins to me, I don't chicken out in bashing anyone of them if i come across them advertising their beauties , hope you understand that now. Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.