Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (66732 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by sapientia(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Is that Yezudo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2020
I Wonder How Some People Jump Into Bed With Anyone They See Without Proper Tests Such As Hiv Test, Genotype Test, Blood Group test. Very Necessary

Their life their businessembarassed embarassed
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by faithfull18(f): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2020
madjune:
She should get her love life off social media if she really values it.

By the way, she isn't that young anymore, wonder what's so exciting about it.
Like what you think matters. You guys don't get it, your opinions about people's lives and how to live it remains your opinion and doesn't have bearing on how the person lives it.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by sisisioge: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Wowzerful...the brown chocolate bobo hotiehotie kiss
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by zudozz: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
I like her. May God make it work for her. Everyone deserves happiness!
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by johnpablo541(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
sapientia:
Is that Yezudo?

Kai, you don tey for nairaland to remember Yezedo Abi yezudo.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by sapientia(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
johnpablo541:

Kai, you don tey for nairaland to remember Yezedo Abi yezudo.

Yuzedo

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by nedekid: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fckeboy
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
borntoexcel2000:

You are the big bush man... since you don't understand humour. Nonsense
Wic humor , like say I dey ur mind
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Endymi: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Handsome grandboyfriend.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
This one that man/guy is sweating like Christmas chicken like this,hope everything is alright in the other room.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Handsome grandboyfriend.

Guy you wicked lol
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
1st picture ( before sex)
2nd picture ( after sex)
How u take know? U follow dem de d room ni?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by CVhurb: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
So so happy for Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Handsome grandboyfriend.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
1st picture ( before sex)
2nd picture ( after sex)

I talk am that water dey too much.

Awon room 306 bangist geng
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by omojesu202(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Why is the guys teeth brown and uneven? undecided

what if Rita sees this your comment now.
this is how you'll contribute to their breakup.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
Show us children,

You going too far. We all have our private lives to live. It is God that gives children and not human.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dchampion65:

When are you going to learn to mind your business.
when are you going to learn to reason with your brain?
Show us children o na prayer.. If you don't understand, next time ask
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how is that your business?
it's my business cos I just prayed for her
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
AntiWailer:

Learn to shut up
learn to be sensible, show us children o na prayer..
Use your senses
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
joxxy01:
Hmmm we humans are so insatiable, the new music now is show us Children abi?... I wonder how this country will progress with bewitching people like you.
I just prayed for them.. Show us children means after wedding, no be children remain?
Una for dey use una sense small small o
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
cescky:

Yoi people have brought your stupidity and villageness to the internet.. Ewu awusa
be sensible for once, it won't cost you anything..
She just got engaged, show us children means after wedding, she should also show us children as she has shown us the husband..
But stupidity will make you all comment without reasoning just to sound stupid
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Femeto:
You harsh o. First na show us husband she done show you.
na still prayer now, show us husband, she don show us now, no be show us children go remain?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
dahmie2013:

Idiot!
like your parents
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Handsome grandboyfriend.

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
jaybenugo:
Rita Dominic Finds Love!

Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic took to her Instagram handle to show off her man for the first time, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQMAfAnvvo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Na her brother; lol.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
iramure:
the guy just ended a hard job, it wasn't easy to loose old nuts with rust

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Emmaskill(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
Show us children,

For those quoting me, una go quote tire o..
Show us children na prayer abi after finding love, you marry, no be children remain?

It baffles me the level of illiteracy even some adults exhibit on this forum..

It was first, show us husband and stop giving us sexy pictures.. Now she has shown us husband.. No be show us children go remain?
Or how does show us children become an insult?
I nor dey even dey understand dis guy. Re u for or against those dat always asking her to show?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rita Nwaturuocha marry? Story and fake newzooooooo!
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thylord:
This people just furk finish,that one sure me die...

...Or they just finished exercising!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady / Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.