Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (67034 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by vRendoh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats my Girl ....I wish you everything you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:

Just like that. U just insulted me. Even when I was out to humor u guys.

I go reason your matter latter. I'm on the watch out for your moniker.

Bring share and sit down on here and keep watch over me.
Yeye maiguard
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by iramure(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Neddstark:

You are cruelly savage. If I am posed to have a war of words with you, I will humbly take a bow and concede defeat.
I be small pikin ooo, thank you

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Gerrard59(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
Seun...your ex lover is going

We ll still be here to see where it ll end

It is not Seun, rather Yuzedo, the banana iceland billionaire. grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Soarr(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Emmaskill:
I nor dey even dey understand dis guy. Re u for or against those dat always asking her to show?
I dey sit untop fence my broda
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
sapientia:
Is that Yezudo?

grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by femi4: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gerrard59:

It is not Seun, rather Yuzedo, the banana iceland billionaire. grin
oh yes. Yuzedo thanks
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Handsome grandboyfriend.
cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Darlingme(f): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats
Bros go ahead and marry her immediately. No time for long dating again. Please
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Look at all the pained red pillars crying over this news.

When that Mallam sold himself to married that white woman twice his age, nothing negative was said. Now one of her age mates of the same race as you showed off her man, you are crying.

Foolish f@ggots.

Just kill yourselves if you don't find your white granny that will come and buy you from the sh1t hole or start mating with animals.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by humilitypays(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Rita Dominic go kill this man with fvck o, See as the nigga dey sweat.

she should becareful make she nor use fvck drive the man away, I remember one girl i was fvcking that year, she wanted to use fvck to kill me, imagine after fvcking 4 rounds she was still sucking my nipples, instead of me to be happy in a joyous mode, I started crying. If not i broke up with her, my news would have been on nairaland frontpage by now.

she look so young and happy now, she dor betray them Genevieve, omo men we are sweet abeg.
cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Love can be found anytime as it the right time. My Nollywood best fashionista i love the nails.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
I called it that she’ll settle for a toy boy. Let’s see if this marriage makes it to the aisle. She doesn’t seem the type with a good head on her shoulders. With age I really have become wiser.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Rita Dominic go kill this man with fvck o, See as the nigga dey sweat.

she should becareful make she nor use fvck drive the man away, I remember one girl i was fvcking that year, she wanted to use fvck to kill me, imagine after fvcking 4 rounds she was still sucking my nipples, instead of me to be happy in a joyous mode, I started crying. If not i broke up with her, my news would have been on nairaland frontpage by now.

she look so young and happy now, she dor betray them Genevieve, omo men we are sweet abeg.

I just laughed out crazily cz of your comment.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by riccadonna(f): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
dahmie2013:
Idiot!
Are you God that gives children? olodo
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Hallabee1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
1st picture ( before sex) 2nd picture ( after sex)
you self
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
Congrats Rita.

Time doesn't matter, as long you find what you're looking for.

Aburo wey muimui neva ever say time doesnt matter @least where there are sensible beings .... weytin iyabo ojo take senior aunty linda ikeji wey just breastfeed, can you really put tiwa son beside merc aigbe children n justapose time doesnt matter, really! all things been normal na zzor & poco daughter suppose be clique ... you beta learn n make hay why the sun shine.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by joxxy01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
I just prayed for them.. Show us children means after wedding, no be children remain?
Una for dey use una sense small small o
and you expect me to believe this trash... you think say na every body dey do mumu like you..
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by VOR2019: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
1st picture ( before sex)
2nd picture ( after sex)

Hmmm, na you sabi!
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by yamunla(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
No, Ogugua belongs to Sexkills. They were like 5n6 then

na only God know where those people dey now

ogugua
sexkillz
idowuogbo
caracta
crazy man
yuzedo
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by yamunla(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
sapientia:

Yuzedo

the banana Iceland man

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by femi4: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
yamunla:

ogugua
sexkillz
idowuogbo
caracta
crazy man
yuzedo
190, onila, that guy in car section
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Thylord(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

...Or they just finished exercising!!!
or something of that nature tongue
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Willmichael(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dem just finish, I no tell you??
What's that guy holding??

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by mywells: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
unboxing her fiance
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Oshokalo: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
1st picture ( before sex) 2nd picture ( after sex)
and the guy lasted 30min
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Starzo:
after all the unnecessary yanga, see the kind big head wey she finally end up with
bro d guy is handsome.he looks like frank edoho
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Exodora: 2:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Dumb heads .
They can't even tell the difference between the two pix just be shouting foolishly is the oza room thing .
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by Princelyon247(m): 2:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Soarr:
Show us children,

For those quoting me, una go quote tire o..
Show us children na prayer abi after finding love, you marry, no be children remain?

It baffles me the level of illiteracy even some adults exhibit on this forum..

It was first, show us husband and stop giving us sexy pictures.. Now she has shown us husband.. No be show us children go remain?
Or how does show us children become an insult?
Na so naaaah
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by joyousever(f): 3:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Lesbian boy nko?
yamunla:

ogugua
sexkillz
idowuogbo
caracta
crazy man
yuzedo
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2020
Craggybogg:

"Wish unto others what you want others to wish unto you"

You 've wished her Heartbreak may heartbreak be yours! Her Kpekus get more class pass your whole body + people way don bleep you before!

Yen yen yen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.