Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me (3969 Views)

Someone Sent Intimate Video Of My Current Date And I To Blackmail Me — Tiwa Sava / My Sister Think She Can Blackmail Me...her Nude Must Go Viral / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2020
So he met me and was interested in me. Wanted to date me.
So i think i fell for him so i exposed to him am an intersex girl, he started asking if i have both genitals and how i have sex. I told him i will explain to him on his whatsapp and send him pics.
When we went to whatsapp, he kept insisting on seeing the genital pic. I only sent him pics of my small vagina telling him its not deep enough for his penis to enter. Knowing this that he can't penetrate me, he started saying i should pay him money and he will Bleep me anal. Lol just imagine. He has started seeing me as a cheap girl knowing this little secret. Just imagine if i had sent him pics of my other male genital. He will just blackmail me and run about telling people.
''This girl na man oh'' ..
We really need to be careful oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Wittyglam(f): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Don't allow anyone blackmail you. You didn't create yourself and be care the kind of pictures you share with people.

Check out my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-FGjCuP4U
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Wittyglam:
Don't allow anyone blackmail you. You didn't create yourself and be care the kind of pictures you share with people.

Check out my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-FGjCuP4U
safety first
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by 44Bulldog(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Rule no1 in any relationship... never send nude to anybody cool

44Bulldog

6 Likes

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by coolsegun2002: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
So i think i fell for him so i exposed to him am an intersex girl, he started asking if i have both genitals and how i have sex. I told him i will explain to him on his whatsapp and send him pics.
When we went to whatsapp, he kept insisting on seeing the genital pic. I only sent him pics of my smal vagina telling him its not deep enough for his penis to enter. Knowing this that he can't penetrate me, he started saying i should pay him money and he will Bleep me anal. Lol just imagine. He has started seeing me as a cheap girl knowing this little secret. Just imagine if i had sent him pics of my other male genital. He will just blacmail me and run about telling people.

Look...I suggest u don’t tell people u meet right away...give people a chance to know you as a person...a chance to love the real you..you can then open up later when u feel there’s real chemistry going on......u can’t play it like “other girls”, the truth is, u are not everyone else...I know it’s hard.. and I can’t fully understand what it feels like being in ur shoes...but it is what it is...

I know honesty is great, but people can be judgmental especially about things they cant relate with....

till u can afford surgery to make appearance corrections.... just say u have gigantic clitoris...instead of a pen!s since u have a vagina opening...
avoid sending pics to people... what do u people gain from doing that nonsense anyways??

10 Likes

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by JOACHINpedro: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:
Rule no1 in any relationship... never send nude to anybody cool

44Bulldog
Apt!
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Look...I suggest u don’t tell people u meet right away...give people a chance to know you as a person...a chance to love the real you..you can then open up later when u feel there’s real chemistry going on......u can’t play it like “other girls”, the truth is, u are not everyone else...I know it’s hard.. and I can’t fully understand what it feels like being in ur shoes...but it is what it is...

I know honesty is great, but people can be judgmental especially about things they cant relate with....

till u can afford surgery to make appearance corrections.... just say u have gigantic clitoris...instead of a pen!s since u have a vagina opening...
avoid sending pics to people... what do u people gain from doing that nonsense anyways??
this particular guy only wanted sex thats why he kept asking for genital pic. Was not even interested in knowing about me at all. Only sexing me was what he was after. Thats why he demanded for money when he knew he couldnt get sex from me. Such users
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
I should have just ignored his advances completely. That's why i don't talk to any of them here. So ignorant and very cruel hearted people.

1 Like

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by silento(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2020
No vex oo do ur penis product sperm
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by coolsegun2002: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
this particular guy only wanted sex thats why he kept asking for genital pic. Was not even interested in knowing about me at all. Only sexing me was what he was after. Thats why he demanded for money when he knew he couldnt get sex from me. Such users

Lol....Since you already knew he wanted sex only ... why send him you pics??

1 Like

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Ehmmah588(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
When we went to whatsapp, he kept insisting on seeing the genital pic. I only sent him pics of my small vagina telling him its not deep enough for his penis to enter. Knowing this that he can't penetrate me, he started saying i should pay him money and he will Bleep me anal. Lol just imagine. He has started seeing me as a cheap girl knowing this little secret. Just imagine if i had sent him pics of my other male genital. He will just blackmail me and run about telling people.

I honestly thought you were just being funny when you said you're intersex but with this post...wow i mean im really surprised
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by tobechi20(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
I am curious about this intersex thing.though I have heard of haemaphrodite.
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Lol....Since you already knew he wanted sex only ... why send him you pics??
i have learnt my lesson and thank god i survived. Next time they call me, i snub them and if they persist,i make sure they are open-minded first before having anything to do with them. I really need to learn to be snubbing them a lot. They are not worth it. Piece of junk hustling perverted men
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na wah o!

So this thing is real afterall shocked
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by coolsegun2002: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
tobechi20:
I am curious about this intersex thing.though I have heard of haemaphrodite.

Same thing....Hermaphrodite is a biology term...intersex is a more social term they prefer......
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by SpeedyHitman: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dam! & y'all b'lieve that bullshit? It's not frikkin' real! Shitty niggas hidin' behind 'F' shit just to seek attention!

salaams
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Dissap: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
SpeedyHitman:
Dam! & y'all b'lieve that bullshit? It's not frikkin' real! Shitty niggas hidin' behind 'F' shit just to seek for attention!

salaams
He/she/it is real, He/it/she has posted it's/her/his pictures before!!!
No offense please, I no kwn where her gender belongs to. tongue
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I'm Just Confused Abt Ur Whole Story. Av Both Of U Seen Face To Face Or Only Met Online? How Long Av U Met? Where U Not Dsame Person Saying U Love A Particular Guy, Even Though He Is Dis, Even Though He Is Dat?
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
I'm Just Confused Abt Ur Whole Story. Av Both Of U Seen Face To Face Or Only Met Online? How Long Av U Met? Where U Not Dsame Person Saying U Love A Particular Guy, Even Though He Is Dis, Even Though He Is Dat?
this is a new guy i met few days ago living close by
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by SpeedyHitman: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:
He/she/it is real, He/it/she has posted it's/her/his pictures before!!!
No offense please, I no kwn where her gender belongs to. tongue
You b'lieve that too? Please unmention me!
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
this is a new guy i met few days ago living close by
In Dat Case, Just Relax. Don't In D Name Of Love Rush Into Any Toxic Relationship. By D Way, Which Of Ur Genitals Is More Effective Or Active?
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
In Dat Case, Just Relax. Don't In D Name Of Love Rush Into Any Toxic Relationship. By D Way, Which Of Ur Genitals Is More Effective Or Active?
i already talked about all.of this. You all should stop asking me all this silly questions. Na my fault i even respond to the guy, normally i just snub all of them. Don't have time for narrow minded people.

1 Like

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Dissap: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i already talked about all.of this. You all should stop asking me all this silly questions. Na my fault i even respond to the guy, normally i just snub all of them. Don't have time for narrow minded people.
Answer him naaa, wetin be ya problem sef?
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Na Me Dey Ask U Silly Questions Abi? Na Wetin Dey Even Worry U Self? Do U Even Know Why I Asked U? I Don't Want To Even Ask U Such Question Abt Dis Here. I Wanted It Private Bcus Of Ur Privacy & 4 Security Reasons But U Refused To Reply Me. Dat Was Why I Asked U Dis Question Here.
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:

No Mind Dat Girl Joor. She No Know Wetin She Want.
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
So whaT u saying is that u are Trans?
Or are u a guy hiding behind a female moniker as a lady suggested the other day?
Anyway some of ur stories are always weird
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by omojesu202(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:
look for the topics she created now. Is it by force

1 Like

Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Na Me Dey Ask U Silly Questions Abi? Na Wetin Dey Even Worry U Self? Do U Even Know Why I Asked U? I Don't Want To Even Ask U Such Question Abt Dis Here. I Wanted It Private Bcus Of Ur Privacy & 4 Security Reasons But U Refused To Reply Me. Dat Was Why I Asked U Dis Question Here.
ok sorry then dm me. Please understand am not in a good mood
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
lefulefu:
So whaT u saying is that u are Trans?
Or are u a guy hiding behind a female moniker as a lady suggested the other day?
Anyway some of ur stories are always weird
na long story
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
coolsegun2002:

he/she should let the person know right away biko.How would u feel if the so called lady u have been doing internet relationship with for five years who is so nice and gentle finally met up with u cheesy
u two planned to have a nice time and as u held her close while u two where watching a movie and u were cuddling her u finally found out she is trans and has a penis .will u continue with the relationship and be less judgmental? grin
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'll be honest here, a few times you act desperate. Why would you send him nude? He should have done.his research on intersex people and not ask for nudes,.do you even value yourself?
Re: How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me by Uzomacharles: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Maybe he might me a NL member..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. / Guys that are experienced in sex matters come in / Help Me In Renting A decent Place, Which okay Places in Lagos can I Get This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.