Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... (2735 Views)

20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / FG Dismisses June Rumors As They Gave Hint On School Resumption Date / This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by jericco1(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2020
I don't know why people are carrying this billionaire thing for head o
Oga if you able to provide for yourself and immediate family without any hassle and still have money in your bank account, you're richer than 60% of world population.

3 Likes

Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by wearsandtrends1: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
U don't need multiple business ideas to blow or be set up

Just one business idea could be your Gold mine.

Believe me wen I say seun is sitting on a Gold mine that his children's kids will enjoy.

Innovation determines whether a successful man stays successful.
Seen is not doing bad at all, might not be putting in work but honestly I don't think he needs to... Blive it or not Nairaland on the world stage is just as big as Reddit.
No blog in 9ja can level up to the massive traffic and content Nairaland has...
Where blogs have to work on creating content, this oga gets Nigerians to contribute content free

Seen might not be a billionaire yet but he is definitely sitting on a billionaire biness idea
sinkhole:

The part of your write up that I really do not agree with is as bolded!
Yahoo reigned at a time but when google came, the rest is history!
There was a time that blackberry, Nokia, etc were reigning but today . . .
2go was the favourite of many people years back but now . . .

It was somebody that said "money makes money and the money that money makes, makes more money", Zuckerberg's business is flourishing today because he thinks like a businessman. He tweaks and improves on his product (major one is Facebook) and he expands the business by buying other similar businesses.
I don't know how Seun is investing but I doubt if Seun's money is making more money that will in turn make him more money till he becomes a billionaire!
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by wearsandtrends1: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2020
jericco1:
I don't know why people are carrying this billionaire thing for head o
Oga if you able to provide for yourself and immediate family without any hassle and still have money in your bank account, you're richer than 60% of world population.
If u don't like money I do
Re: If You Made 10k Every Day Since They Gave Birth To You! U Still Will Not Be... by IncredibleWrite: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Food for thought Ba!
9-5 will never make u rich.

Pray too God gives you an idea like seun and zuckerberg....

Only then can you be sitting on true wealth.
Wealth that trans cedes generations

Believe it or not
Seun is set up for life...

But that wealth ur seeking for will come through the most unconventional means.

Thus is what the bible meant by Knowledge of witty Inventions

Ideas Rule the world.

Every world power that have emerged are those in monopoly of ideas

Join our Whatsapp for naira landers were we share powerful ideas
Anybody would wake up and start talking trash. The way they vilify those working 9-5 you would think entrepreneurship is the easy way to wealth. You talking how many startups have you built?

I understand you want to promote your business but stop making people feel less of themselves. Everyone can't be an entrepreneur and that's a fact. Choose your part and follow it.

I have worked in both sectors and I know what both entails. What everyone needs is to have multiple sources of income as depending on one can be risky.

Most of these guys masquerading as entrepreneurs do so simply because they didn't or haven't gotten a legit opportunity to work in a nice establishment with good pay and pecks.

Workin 9-5 is very good so far as you make savings and plan for investments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Know More About Christ Wealth University. / Official Dates For JAMB 2015 CBT Exams! / Top 20 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.