Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who Remember These Lies? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remember These Lies? (3105 Views)

Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? / Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement / Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remember These Lies? by privaldo: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Hahahahahahahaha Mr grammarian, I am sorry, I never knew you gave birth to English language, or it originated from your village or you are simply mischievous.

Rest child, I don't have the time for unnecessary banter with you. Have a nice day.
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Kindledlight(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
privaldo:

So, the South West is the only precedent for your judgement?

For the record, He as well built road in Jonathan’s country home Otuoke.

I have a lot to say but i’m busy right now....,

That is not to say PMB performed incredibly well but in terms of infrastructure give it to PMB.
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by chozzy: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2020

Useless fake president.
Foolish followers

Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Naughtysex: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
It shall never be well with the people that sold us this disaster
If that thing you mentioned is his best achievement then it means you are a failure by nature
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Dayoebe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Unfortunately, we were fooled more than twice.
For someone to come online and praise this colossal failure baffles me.
Many has sold their soul just for 30k stipend.
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
backnbeta:

The only thing we heard that is true is One Meal a day because truly, most people are having only one decent meal a day now undecided
You nailed it. cheesy
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by OAFMods: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
As Buhari is a colossal failure he is still a million beta than all PDP president separately n put together.

Airports
The only airport PDP refurbished in it 16 miserable years the Owerri Airport it turn it into a sea n airport some that never happen even when lunatic ruled Nigeria. Buhari already commission Abuja, Kaduna, Abuja, PH n Maiduguri airport terminals. PDP in 16 yrs can not fix one.

Roads
Buhari is about completing Lagos ibadan, 2nd Niger Bridge, collapsed Mokwa Jebba Bridge n many more.

Rail
Itakpe Lokoja to Ajaokuta is functional now.
Lagos to Ibadan is not functional. Aside this there still dams n I can go on n on.

The problem sick people like you have is you are quick to labels buahri a failure n I total agree with you but that any PDP preside t was beta than Buhari as poorly as he as performed is just an illusion u need to wake up from.

Buhari I repeat is a failure but he is miles beta than the either or both Obasanjo Yaradua n Ebele. It doesn't matter if you add the accomplishments of the 3 together or you bring them on separately Buhari is beta than the 3 and as accomplished more than the 3, but not that does not mean he is not a total failure like the rest of them.

I

TruthHurts1:
You mean the OBJ who wiped off Nigeria's massive debt? The one who created the infrastructure for GSM and Broadband internet penetration? The man who met the price of oil at 15 dollars a barrell but didn't over borrow money at ridiculous rates of interest from greedy private creditors?

Are you talking about the Buhari who led Nigeria into one recession and is leading us into a second one?

The Buhari who has increased Nigeria's debt to nearly 100 billion dollars (the worst in the countries history)?

The Buhari under whose incompetent watch insecurity and criminality has flourished?

Re: Who Remember These Lies? by OAFMods: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
You a big fool.
FarahAideed:

Sharap
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Onlinesmart: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
FarahAideed:

Sharap
Insults, that's all your brain could do. Disprove LAGOS-IBADAN railways and don't expect my response if your brains won't bring forth something concrete other than insult.
Re: Who Remember These Lies? by Onlinesmart: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
DMerciful:
You don't know anything. I used to pass that road in 2014 and some portions were done completely
What portion? You've been exposed Oga. Tell us exactly the portion or stay off nairaland till you're versed on happenings around you. Most of you flail with no recourse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Emerge Chairmanship Candidate As Secondus,omehia,akawor Lose Out / One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! / BREAKING: Buhari Is Not Against Ndigbo, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu - Onyema (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.