Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? (4063 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2022
The moment the international criminal arrested the local kidnapper and we hailed him as a super cop? Some Nigerians even prayed that he will be the JGP someday.

When the law enforcement officer we thought was the best turned out to be the worst.

Was Evans, the evil kidnapper arrested by Abba Kyari led IRT because he didn't do the needful or too stingy?

May God forgive our gullibility.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by illicit(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2022
I do
Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by dareyking(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2022
?
Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2022
The culpability or otherwise of the billionaire kidnapper is left for the court to decide but the turn out of events, particularly in light of recent revelations of multiple underhand deals by Abba Kyari offers a ray of hope, but he will need a good lawyer to get his previous admissions, which he claimed were made under duress shreds into pieces

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SwissMass: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Are you sure Evans is a local kidnapper, some Igbos said the international criminal, Abba kyari framed the Igbo businessman just because he refused to bribe him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by lordlugards: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
These Abba Kyari might have kill alot of innocent souls after a bad business deals in the name of SUPER COP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Yes !!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by DrGoodman: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
SwissMass:
Are you sure Evans is a local kidnapper, some Igbos said the international criminal, Abba kyari framed the Igbo businessman just because he refused to bribe him

Plausible, in the light of recent happenings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by DrGoodman: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

What is wrong with you foolish & brain-dead people from the East of the Niger?

Your gorilla chest-beating fathers, whoring & yam-legged mothers, Meth sniffing bastards of your children all think in the same direction.

This is the reason all of you are so predictable.

So because Abba Kyari is indicted for crimes & corruption, that invalidates the crimes committed by Evans (the first kidnapper in the history of Nigeria) ?

What about the numerous proofs gotten from his home at Magodo before his prostitute wife & bastard children fled to Ghana?

Have you all forgotten all the confessions made by Donatus Dunu (the Managing Director of Maydon Pharmaceuticals Ltd) who was the last victim of Evans before he was bursted and the testimony of the victim’s brother (Anselm) who negotiated the ransom with Evans?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/262077-how-i-escaped-from-evans-captivity-kidnap-victim.html

Are you all stupid not to know that these people are also Yeebos from your cursed region or were all their testimonies given in the Court concocted & fabricated?

What about the confession of Evan’s girlfriend (Amaka Offor) who actually led to Evan’s arrest?

You bastard people are really from generation to generation for always trying defend the indefensible.

Yes! I strongly believe that Abba Kyari is corrupt and must answer for all his numerous crimes, especially using his office to aid criminals, but must you always exhibit your low I.Qs and Gorilla tendencies?

All of you bastards should just declare Evans (Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike) innocent and canvass for his release.

It is Abba Kyari’s turn now, when it is the turn of Obi Cubana & E-Money, let me see any bastard from your region attempt to defend them.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Cursed, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Irredeemable, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!

You can only cry grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
honestly with recent happenings it invalidates every of his crime burst.
that's why a bad cop is worse than a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by DrGoodman: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
lordlugards:
These Abba Kyari might have kill alot of innocent souls after a bad business deals in the name of SUPER COP.

A good lawyer can quash the cases abba kyari charged to court, he has just became an unreliable witness and all his past dealings has become taited.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by iyapont: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

Your gorilla chest-beating fathers, whoring & yam-legged mothers, Meth sniffing bastards of your children all think in the same direction.

So because Abba Kyari is indicted for crimes & corruption, that invalidates the crimes committed by Evans (the first kidnapper in the history of Nigeria) ?

What about the numerous proofs gotten from his home at Magodo before his prostitute wife & bastard children fled to Ghana?

Have you all forgotten all the confessions made by Donatus Dunu (the Managing Director of Maydon Pharmaceuticals Ltd) who was the last victim of Evans before he was bursted and the testimony of the victim’s brother (Anselm) who negotiated the ransom with Evans?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/262077-how-i-escaped-from-evans-captivity-kidnap-victim.html

Are you all stupid not to know that these people are also Yeebos from your cursed region or were all their testimonies given in the Court concocted & fabricated?

What about the confession of Evan’s girlfriend (Amaka Offor) who actually led to Evan’s arrest?

You bastard people are really from generation to generation for always trying defend the indefensible.

Yes! I strongly believe that Abba Kyari is corrupt and must answer for all his numerous crimes, especially using his office to aid criminals, but must you always exhibit your low I.Qs and Gorilla tendencies?

All of you bastards should just declare Evans (Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike) innocent and canvass for his release.

It is Abba Kyari’s turn now, when it is the turn of Obi Cubana & E-Money, let me see any bastard from your region attempt to defend them.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Cursed, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Irredeemable, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Lots!
grin grin ebosjews in the mood grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by iluvdonjazzy: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nawao e don Tay wey government don dey deceived Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

lalasticlala
mynd44
seun

Rule, 2, 8
mods please take necessary step to ban this guy, his post is toxic and very harmful for everyone to see... we can not continue to harbor this kind of people in this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

you wrote all this just to prove what point exactly...

your ban will be longer than river nile, that's a promise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by christistruth01: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
SwissMass:

Evans confessed with his mouth and asked Nigeria s for forgiveness

He confessed that he was formerly an armed Robber in Lagos and was Shot and almost died
4 members of his gang were killed outright by Police

After surviving that he became a Kidnapper because it was less risky and Lucrative

The interesting thing was that Evans Father said that Evans was a good boy, but it was his mother's insatiable love and greed for money that had messed up Evans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uATI1F928FY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by Gbagura: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

you wrote all this just to prove what point exactly...

your ban will be longer than river nile, that's a promise.
Because you're Seun cousin right? Does this forum look ibotic to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gbagura:
Because you're Seun cousin right? Does this forum look ibotic to you?

so you systematically turn blind eye to the words he used to define Igbos baa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by Gbagura: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

so you systematically turn blind eye to the words he used to define Igbos baa?
yeebos, not igbos. Take note

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gbagura:
yeebos, not igbos. Take note

I can see you are mentally deranged you simply don't what my time bye bye...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

But you can continue to harbor the hatred & enemity spun daily by your cursed, brainless & cannibalistic people on other Nigerian tribes?

How many monikers do you think I have to deal with the unruly behaviors of you hypocritical cursed charlatans from the land of Cannibals?
In your haste to pour out the hate and bile eating you up against Igbos, you ended up attacking your fellow Afonja, SwissMass, who even Afonjas ignore because of his stup*idity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

But you can continue to harbor the hatred & enemity spun daily by your cursed, brainless & cannibalistic people on other Nigerian tribes?

How many monikers do you think I have to deal with the unruly behaviors of you hypocritical cursed charlatans from the land of Cannibals?

Is very clear you are above 40 , frustrated and humiliated and only thing you can use to console your self is hate, anger and envy...

your rant is like a music to my ears and melody to my soul... I will continue to enjoy your tears

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by SwissMass: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

In your haste to pour out the hate and bile eating you up against Igbos, you ended up attacking your fellow Afonja, SwissMass, who even Afonjas ignore because of his stup*idity.
I am not your parent you know, I have foresight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by iyapont: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
The comments here grin grin omo,can't stop laughing grin
Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by House400: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Look below
Re: Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? by Lionnation: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Looks like the Optimus prime have been banned

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions / U.s., Europe Urge Nigeria To Respect Constitution / Do Nigerians Need To Learn Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.