Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. (383 Views)

Does Annual Leave Days Include Weekend? / 4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě / Nigerian Companies You Should Be Wary To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by Kayberg: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stella505 is also a scammer as he scammed me too; blocking me immediately I transferred all my savings in account to him.

He seem so legit with all the directives he was giving until he blocked me.
I died.

These are the bank details he operated with:

Bank Name: WEMA Bank.
Account Name: Sopuruchukwu Enechi.
Account Number: 7821200835

And:

Bank Name: First Bank.
Account Name: Ponle Oluwaseun Omoniyi.
Account Number: 2035549147

His phone/WhatsApp numbers are: 08095450872, +1 580 375 6614.

Please update your post with this information as I am not allowed to comment or post in the section.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by Tabbaz(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Kayberg:
Stella505 is also a scammer as he scammed me too; blocking me immediately I transferred all my savings in account to him.

you did not drop any evidence sir
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by Kayberg: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Tabbaz:
you did not drop any evidence sir

I have lots of screenshot of WhatsApp chats.
The account details I gave are what he used in scamming me.

I'll email them to you.

I couldn't have made this up…
Could I?
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by habeeb246(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kayberg:

I have lots of screenshot of WhatsApp chats.
The account details I gave are what he used in scamming me.

I'll email them to you.

I couldn't have made this up…
Could I?
Tabbaz you are one of the biggest scam here
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by Kayberg: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
habeeb246:
Tabbaz you are one of the biggest scam here

I am not Tabazz, and I don't think Tabazz is a scammer either.

If he were a scammer, he won't have taken his time to warn others from falling prey to the many scammers who are out to defraud too many unsuspecting victims on this platform.
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by habeeb246(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kayberg:

I am not Tabazz, and I don't think Tabazz is a scammer either.

If he were a scammer, he won't have taken his time to warn others from falling prey to the many scammers who are out to defraud too many unsuspecting victims on this platform.
time registered dec 2020 lol his second moniker , well you guys should be deceiving each other here. Tabbaz still one of the biggest scam here
Re: Tabbaz Please Include Stella505 To The List Of Scammers To Be Wary Of. by Kayberg: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
habeeb246:
time registered dec 2020 lol his second moniker , well you guys should be deceiving each other here. Tabbaz still one of the biggest scam here

undecided

cry

embarassed

So, trust no one but yourself now?

(1) (Reply)

2 Platforms To Make Huge Money As A Writer / Strategic Project Management Training / Acquire A Digital Skill And Become Financially Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.