Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang (50788 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by fredoooooo: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is it ya baby mama, face ya life ..
Both of una no well
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by shaw2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
They will be online deceiving the gullible ones. Forming feminist
While she collect dick back to back.
After Churchill finished with Tonto her body come calm down.

E remain Toke.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by wellmax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladies please, if e never marry you, why open legs for am without protection. O wrong na

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by femi4: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Babymama Geng
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Stewart883(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baby Mamas everywhere......
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin
Kriss216:
Madam perfect once smoked weed with the Holy Bible and she's now pregnant without a husband.

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by femi4: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Romanoff:
There is nothing like when your own hypocrisy looks you in the face and tells you "ntoor".

In this day and age of contraceptives, any woman who gives birth out of wedlock through consensual sex most certainly wanted the baby.

If you no wan be single mother, stay off fornication or use protection.
Those stuff do fail sometimes. None of them give100% protection

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by iamimohtal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
So them get baby mama group chat and baby mama geng !
Complain go full that group chat die...
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Dayoebe(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
I remember when Linda Ikeji was forming feminist until she 'fell' pregnant

They've been collecting 'amu' behind the scene

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by asobo: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
She doesn't have any option. I doubt if any sane man will settle down with her.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by MoneyTrees(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
This OP you really need more than 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush
Wtf... This news ehnn
Real niggar ain't happy

SandraJane:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQiFyYg2WAzC1Mey0ny2FskPlgxBTY85A8glM0/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by UDUJ(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
There is no doubt Vaginal people don’t love themselves

They have never loved themselves. Forget all this their feminism union shit. I asked my girlfriend why she doesn't keep close female friends and she said they are all haters. They laugh with you in your presence and stab you at the back when you are not there.

Guys are not perfect but we are wired differently. I could have a serious quarrel with my friend this afternoon and at night we still go out for drinks together. The quarrel never passes a day. Very different for women. I don't just know why that are wired like that.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
One wonders who impregnates these girls, same wey post nude for Instagram.

Simps use una head grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by inumidun2010(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
wellmax:
Ladies please, if e never marry you, why open legs for am without protection. O wrong na

I laugh in Adjective... For where u dey like dis, check the next room, dem dey kpansh one Girl there... Dont sleep on a bicycle... To open Woman leg is the easiest thing to do these days..

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by folake4u(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
She say na "Baby mama groupchat" grin grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Women are loosing their value in the society daily. Pussy is so everywhere i dey even run from am

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by ademi87(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Romanoff:
There is nothing like when your own hypocrisy looks you in the face and tells you "ntoor".

In this day and age of contraceptives, any woman who gives birth out of wedlock through consensual sex most certainly wanted the baby.

If you no wan be single mother, stay off fornication or use protection.
raw dey sweet pass anything oo
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by inumidun2010(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

They have never loved themselves. Forget all this their feminism union shit. I asked my girlfriend why she doesn't keep close female friends and she said they are all haters. They laugh with you in your presence and stab you at the back when you are not there.

Guys are not perfect but we are wired differently. I could have a serious quarrel with my friend this afternoon and at night we still go out for drinks together. The quarrel never passes a day. Very different for women. I don't just know why that are wired like that.

No be lie.. Most achievement of ladies is meant to pepper their friend Wey never achieve or outdo the one Wey don achieve... If u see a Guy hustling, the motive is mainly just to change status and be better.. That's why a real Nigga doesn't shame his fellow Niggas.. But 4 Vagina People, Na 2 Open files of insult on the not so lucky ones

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
We have more yeyebrities than celebrities these days
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Babymamas(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
we are getting more members everyday.this our babymama business is booming

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Fiscus105(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
They do gragara online but potopoto b4 dick.

My advice for ladies of under 26, if you see good and working class man, plssssssssss hold him tight .

Reality is not palatable.

Carry ur power down allow him to be the head of family.

So many girls find it difficult to have just 2 months old relationship but they throw bomb into social media to discourage good ones.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by sweetilicious(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
coolcharm:
Hmmm... Ladies be wise o.

The people that instigate you against men all in the name of feminism and all that rubbish are all busy booking d.ick appointments up and down.

Are you aware that people donate sperm.I know a hospital where even white men's sperm are sold in.
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by coolcharm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
sweetilicious:
Are you aware that people donate sperm.I know a hospital where even white men's sperm are sold in.

Where is the sperm coming from? Why go and buy the end product of what you hate?

They should be contented with their eggs

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Femeto: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
No body holy.
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Fiscus105(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
They do gragra online but potopoto for dicks offline.

I use God name beg any lady ....under 26 to hold tight any good guy that's working that ready to marry her....

Reality is not palatable, God designed can never ever be changed.

Lady who haven't had just 2 months SERIOUS relationship will start trowing bomb into social media and naive will swallow it, hook line and sinker!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Missyajoke(f): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ujj
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by DeRay98(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
GboyegaD:
Her choice I will say. Perhaps, she wants to enjoy the independence of not being responsible to anyone.

Financial independence is what thrills to make long term decision on short favourable situation when they are young.
When they get older, child raising responsibility have weighed them down and money is running dry without a certain source of income, bitterness and loneliness will come and they attacking men up and down..
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Who cares? All these actresses are concubines to married men. They will do sharp mouth and slay queen upandan in the meantime the men will not rate them enough to even carry them as second wife, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
shaw2:
They will be online deceiving the gullible ones. Forming feminist
While she collect dick back to back.
After Churchill finished with Tonto her body come calm down.

E remain Toke.

Feminist no mean say dem no like men. The problem na did una girls wey dey media. Everything is advert for ashawo work
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Fiscus105(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
B
jajeri3216:
One wonders who impregnates these girls, same wey post nude for Instagram.

Simps use una head grin

Mad women on the street. Guys struggle to bang. May God help those who entered satanic bondage.

Ashewo in brothel guys dating them!
Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by Bazozo: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mma Inor mkpor!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang by CSTRR: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is this not the same etinosa that spread her vagina on Instagram live?

It was only a matter of time before a white creamy liquid fell in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.