Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

A Matter That Hurts The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Matter That Hurts The Heart (812 Views)

Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Does It Matter That He Forgot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Matter That Hurts The Heart by cristy149: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why do female posts on this Romance section always have fewer likes compared to male's posts.
You would see a Female O.P have like 5 likes while some random male comment will get 50 likes 10 share under the same thread.
Is it that men on romanceland are misogynists or what?
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by larryking540: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
sorry to ask sister,are you after the likes or the message?

2 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Itohanmiwa: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shey una wan carry feminism enter nairaland likes?

2 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Federalcase(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
liking a post has nothing to do with gender, post weytin make sense then we go like you.

Wait oo
Make i ask you, there are millions of post on Nairaland, how you take conclude say na male get likes pass females?
cristy149:
Why do female posts on this Romance section always have fewer likes compared to male's posts.
You would see a Female O.P have like 5 likes while some random male comment will get 50 likes 10 share under the same thread.

3 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by SimpDetector: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's not mysogyny. It's just that most of the posts from women are lies that don't bear any similarity to reality.

When making comments on social media, women tend to make logical statements. Statements like: "I want a man that will love me and treat me with respect and care." This is a perfectly rational statement. I mean, who doesn't want to be cared for right? But reality has proven time and time again that women despise such men but get addicted to the men that treat them in the opposite way.

Like I've said before, women are cursed with a desire for things that hurt them and a hatred for things that are good for them.

So when a woman makes a perfectly rational comment about her wants and needs, which are the opposite of what her behavior in the real world indicates, men who have experienced female behavior in the real world know that she is talking rubbish and then don't like her post.

12 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Kondomatic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
cristy149:
Let's start with this your post.

Why should anyone like this post?

8 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
cristy149:

if you want where you will be worship go to other platforms, we don't worship vagina here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Depressed101: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
cristy149:
hardly do i see females comments on here,and when I do it's always short and almost unintelligible..

6 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by virginprincess(f): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op, na that one de pain you, is like you don't have work o.

7 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
when u make reasonable comments trust me people will like irrespective of your gender

but wait when did NL likes turn Bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by 1beat(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can feel the pain , i will like ur comment any time I see ur post now but mind u if it dose not make sense I will ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Shortyy(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Delete this thread, please. No one cares whether her post is liked or not as long as she has delivered her message.

The guys on this forum only like the idea from their fellow men, they don't like any woman's opinion, they're toxic and full of hate. Just drop your opinion and go, fvck their likes. wink

3 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
Delete this thread, please. No one cares whether her post is liked or not as long as she has delivered her message.

The guys on this forum only like the idea from their fellow men, they don't like any woman's opinion, they're toxic and full of hate. Just drop your opinion and go, fvck their likes. wink

The only beneficial thing is for you to appreciate and love us more as this animosity won't pay you a dime.

@Op, if you check some of Pocohantas comments, the chick dey gather Likes well well like garri and na bcoz she dey make sense.

That's one girl wey her senses reach No.6 after some jewels in the Food section.
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by SarutobiEky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:

And Nobody NOSE tomorrow speaks her mind.
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Shortyy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
omooba969:

The only beneficial thing is for you to appreciate and love us more as this animosity won't pay you a dime.

@Op, if you check some of Pocohantas comments, the chick dey gather Likes well well like garri and na bcoz she dey make sense.

That's one girl wey her senses reach No.6 after some jewels in the Food section.

Who is us? I have no animosity with anyone Mr man. Anyone who doesn't agree with y'all bs have animosity with you. Please gftoh my mentions.

1 Like

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by omooba969(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
Shortyy:

Who is us? I have no animosity with anyone Mr man. Anyone who doesn't agree with y'all bs have animosity with you. Please gftoh my mentions.
[/s]

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by olorunyomi13773: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shey una wan carry feminism enter nairaland likes?
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by tobechi74: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why do women get more likes of their profile pics
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by cristy149: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Federalcase:
liking a post has nothing to do with gender, post weytin make sense then we go like you.

Wait oo
Make i ask you, there are millions of post on Nairaland, how you take conclude say na male get likes pass females?
if you read well, I said romanceland
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Federalcase(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2020
cristy149:
if you read well, I said romanceland
na Nairaland we dy, no dy whine yourself angry

1 Like

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by OGWILLS123: 1:35am On Dec 27, 2020
So you expect me to like people like "zzor, fati2001 and virginprincess" comment or post undecided

1 Like

Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by cristy149: 1:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Federalcase:
na Nairaland we dy, no dy whine yourself angry
I don't expect your IQ to grab that
Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by Federalcase(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2020
cristy149:
I don't expect your IQ to grab that
it's because your analysis is totally baseless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Charlie Charlie Pencil Challenge Proves Real After A Ghost Appear Exactly 12 Am / Restaurant..���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.