Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) (94262 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
The guy don use rough play break the doll leg grin
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by richkaynet87(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
People way normal for this world no reach 100 Walahi�� Na wa sha
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by blue2tech: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Scary ventriloquist
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by possibilita(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Am not worried.
This means more women for me cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tot I would see d pix of the broken doll...anyways,am happy 4 u cos the person that initiated marriage made it to be for humans with humans and not humans with inanimate objects
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Man and foolishness cohabiting since time immemorial. If after death he's been thrust through at first sight by the fiendish enemy at the gate of hell as a mark of eternal perdition and a welcome sign to the eternal abode and colony of the lost. It won't take time before he starts to plead vigorously calling for Jesus to have mercy on him and give him just 5-minute to reincarnate and repent of his sinful life. For all those towing the same foolish path as this man, you need to have a re-think and use all your hours well now to do the will of your creator rather than wait too late to start asking for 5-minutes to come back and repent.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Odd world
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
When u hear say na body builder make u just negedu theme way body buider has sex is different from a normal guy own.

The man don break her now..make him buy Vaseline o.as e will have to wait..but the doll look so real maybe it can talk very well.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Came for the broken doll pics
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Many are mad.....few are roaming
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Thank God its a doll.

Imagine the body damage if this had been human...have to do hip replacement surgery, breast repositioning, vagina defragmentization and anal rebore. Lol

Girls, watch out for dude
I think it's guys who should watch out. He's pansexual but he's more gay than straight, just check his Instagram page, women like this sex dolls are the only ones he can get it up with. It's a win win situation, he bones all sorts of guys (Landing some in the clinic) and there's no real woman to yell at him
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
4tomandchi:
Satanism spreading really fast but as usual God's will must prevail at last. The next thing that will break is him unless he turns to Jesus for salvation.

You guys are so quick to preach the gospel for the most trivial of things.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:
okay
grin grin grin grin jealous
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
he is redpilled
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2020
a wrong spirit is deeply possesing the earth & am afraid of a dangerous calamity soon to befall humanity..real men must draw back to God,no one will withstand his anger when it strikes
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by EMMY76: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Am very sure a demonic evil spirit have possessed that doll and also the man this is certainly not ordinary. There are quite a lot of stories in the world of possessed dolls some even move and also have spiritual powers to harm people.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by misterniyi: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2020
MediMedi:
V A N I T Y

More like I N S A N I T Y
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by OGWILLS123: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2020
pretydiva:
No sex doll can take the place of a female. The importance of a female in a man's life cannot be overemphasized

At least that one won't demand for urgent 2k cool
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by XXII: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2020
The amount of mad people in this world is much sha.
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by kinggideonn: 4:18am On Dec 27, 2020
MAD DISFIGUREDS WIFES FACE FOR LIFE 3 DAYS AFTER WEDDING!
P L E A S E...S U B S C R I B E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7sQdFDm0E
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by tit(f): 5:17am On Dec 27, 2020
my follow womens are lucky.
na this kain power this man for dey use on top us!
if he can break iron during play play, wetin him go do ordinary toto?
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
But madness get levels sha..

Whatever makes him happy..

Even me, if I see 50 billion$ now, I can put some inside wedding gown and a priest will join us together
5milli is okay for me..in euros please
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Why oyibo people dey mad like this? You dey marry doll! Ema wo were!
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2020
seunmohmoh:
E be things

Life no balance
BTW you are you a writer?
Let's chat on twitter

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by etrouble: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2020
MediMedi:
V A N I T Y

Don’t mix it, this is not Vanity, this is MADNESS
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
At least no std is coming from that doll , no heart breaks , no uti grin grin
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by AntiBalogunodua: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Why oyibo people dey mad like this? You dey marry doll! Ema wo were!
[/s]
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) by abikason(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] Domestic violence... hope he will be arrested ���...
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.