Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (63145 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice, His Wife, Olasunkanmi And Daughter On Vacation In Dubai / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Gbagbe!..baba go still do ... e dey the blood....
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Jennycoolz:
One thing about cheating is that anytime u look into your partners eyes that loves dies immediately after finding out he/she is promiscuous
true

1 Like

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jovijovi: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2020
He really needs a second chance
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by icedsammy: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2020
samincredible44:
9ice I stil dy wait for the Grammy u promise us
Olamide sef promise us
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2020
I used to like him before until after his first divorce.

He looks like a dog now.

Sad.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Look like blac Chyna tyga n rob's baby mama...
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 2:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

If only the table was turned.
cheesy No be Usuma Dam I de see being your do laid is?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 2:52am On Dec 27, 2020
leaculpa:
but u don't know if the wife is back wt him na. She didn't post anything. I don't understand his obsession wt marriage sha. 4 marriages, 3 divorces why?
9ice is the real G.O.A.T. baba dey average like 1 wife every 3 years.....is it that he marries them and divorce process starts after 12months of marriage. Marriage these days be like kalokalo...d earlier u start trying the better, by the time u r 50 d experimenting go dun produce the real one....
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2020
mannobi:
See as woman fine chai. Men and cheating sha
Forget looks....all of 9ice's women have complained about him cheating, BTW men cheat, women cheat.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Na how many times baba wan marry and do anniversary?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Ginaz:
[s]What they see in him that they have to wife him by all means I don't know.

Disgusting piece of trash called 9ice, cheating is in his gene.[/s]
Shut it there, bad belle like you
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kinggideonn: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2020
MAD DISFIGUREDS WIFES FACE FOR LIFE 3 DAYS AFTER WEDDING!
P L E A S E S U B S C R I B E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7sQdFDm0E
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by deltateam: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2020
mikezuruki:

He deserves a second chance. He messed up and took responsibility.

Will you say same if the wife cheated?

Double standard. Sickening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mobo76503: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2020
:Family altar is fighting him. His problem is foundational.MFM member spotted
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by larryking540: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2020
ahnie:
Most marriages go last if Dem take ham away from social media.

you are correct

HWA.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Broke men should not be cheating. That energy carry go find money. Better yet respect yourself e go shock na d girl get d money. This new Naija men dey bring shame to men everywhere
lol gud morning and a hapi Sunday to u, pls no vex if u no b Christian..... But 9ice is rich, is he not a celebrity?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2020
deltateam:

Will you say same if the wife cheated?

Double standard. Sickening.
no, because its a man's world......na Adam God 1st create b4 Eve
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Inspiration007:

Shattap there!
Don't let me slap the spirit of Christmas out of your body

1 Like

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

Go and turn the table in ur family
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Franklydes(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
And his facial expression reads, "I Go Still Do Am Again" .
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Failed to show up

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ganzy001: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Rich babes are all over 9ice, May God allow this marriage works like I pray for. ������
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Favourchris:

Go and turn the table in ur family

See this unfortunate son of the gutter.

Carry the table on your head to your own family, if you even know who they are.

Pikin wey them spos take do menstruation, na them dey become nuisance later.

Radarada.

1 Like

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by weyreypey: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Don't let me slap the spirit of Christmas out of your body
How are you? Happy Christmas... Have you decided who to give the pregnancy to yet?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by matmat(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2020
The devil you know, is better than the angel you never meet. It's good they reconcile and move on. Nobody holy pass... This could be a new birth of 9ice and change for life. HWA Adiguns.... Wishing you all da best.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunak2016: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

when you married and your husband cheat, you are free to turn to turn the table around and cheat too ,make sure you do it 999 different man sha
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ugandatales: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....next time he should be careful in any hotel room so that leaked videos won't put him in trouble

And this na also a lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...
if you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
if you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera in that hotel room

This wasn't a case of hidden camera, he gladly appeared in the video with the girl in the hotel room. He was even smiling when the girl was making the video, and he warned Yahoo boys to stay away from her. I don't know how he didn't think the video would one day get out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2020
seunak2016:
when you married and your husband cheat, you are free to turn to turn the table around and cheat too ,make sure you do it 999 different man sha

No. My husband will not cheat on me. He knows the kind of woman he married.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by gfon(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....next time he should be careful in any hotel room so that leaked videos won't put him in trouble

And this na also a lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...
if you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
if you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera in that hotel room
too much sense no go kill you.twuale!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by etrouble: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2020
mikezuruki:

He deserves a second chance. He messed up and took responsibility.

This is not his second chance, this should be his 1000th chance. He is a serial cheat and unrepentant adulterer. Well, I am also. But we have all begged his wife and she cooled down and accepted her fate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.