Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,050 members, 7,845,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (63147 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice, His Wife, Olasunkanmi And Daughter On Vacation In Dubai / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Despirado121:
Singer Abolore Akande, popular known as 9ice, has celebrated his first wedding anniversary with wife Olasunkanmi, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared pictures of himself and wife on Instagram on Saturday.

He captioned the post saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQwqs9lDe1/?igshid=1ijw2jcq778dk

In another post he said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQx8LFFm6u/?igshid=tswg9vd0qud2

The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner had gotten backlash from social media users after a video of him caressing another woman went viral.

On November 21 he shared a video on Instagram to ask for forgiveness.

“I apologise for what I have done, and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone,” he pleaded.

Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, 9ice got married to Olasunkanmi in 2019.

The two have a daughter named Michelle Akande.

His first marriage was to Toni Payne in 2008.

The union produced a son named Zion Akande, with Toni accusing the singer of serially cheating on her.

After the marriage collapsed, 9ice got into a relationship with Vickie Godis who bore him a set of twins named Maya and Miya Akande.

He got married to US-based software engineer Adetola Anifalaje in 2018.

That marriage produced a daughter named Milani-Francoise Akande.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376802/9ice-celebrates-1st-wedding-anniversary-wife-photos/

A fool at 40
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

If only the table was turned.

True. It is always harsh on women.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
ahnie:
Most marriages go last if Dem take ham away from social media.

HWA.

Sure sure.....

they always want public opinion but least they knw that public opinion can make someone hate or loose that which he/she love mst....

May God help us.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

No. My husband will not cheat on me. He knows the kind of woman he married.
gangastress
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fatale: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Cheating on your wife or husband can be forgiving but UNFORGETABLE.

The more the partner cheats, the more the loves dies, the partner might be smiling with you but right deep in his or her heart, the pain and anger is building a powerful tower that might crash heavily on the cheating partner or sadly the one that loves the cheater.

Make we no dey put gender equality or superioty over this kind matter, because nobody wey bad thing dey sweet for body.

Cheating no go make you a sexy slay queen or
A Machiavelli for woman Mata.

FATALE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunak2016: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:

No. My husband will not cheat on me. He knows the kind of woman he married.
I believe you if you are the first woman he had se.x with for the first time and he waited till he married you before having that se.x
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by generationz(f): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
mikezuruki:

He deserves a second chance. He messed up and took responsibility.

You wouldn't say this if it was the wife's video that leaked of her kissing and naked with another man. Worst part is this is 9ice third marriage.

Double standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by generationz(f): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
I knew she would forgive him.

When a woman knows she has everything to lose by leaving a marriage (no matter the amount of cheating or violence), she will stay put.

Did somebody say hypergamy?

9ice is the best she can get.

9ice no get money joor.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
generationz:

You wouldn't say this if it was the wife's video that leaked of her kissing and naked with another man. Worst part is this is 9ice third marriage.

Double standards.

We honestly should learn to forgive, not compare sins.

Women are more loyal than men on the average.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
seunak2016:
I believe you if you are the first woman he had se.x with for the first time and he waited till he married you before having that se.x

Like I said, he knows the kind of woman he married.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by roladex(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....next time he should be careful in any hotel room so that leaked videos won't put him in trouble

And this na also a lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...
if you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
if you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera in that hotel room
hummmm akiika
I hail oo
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by generationz(f): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2020
mikezuruki:

We honestly should learn to forgive, not compare sins.

Women are more loyal than men on the average.

If it was a woman you won't be preaching this one.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Romanoff:
The same one he cheated on and was begging not to leave him?
and so?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blueblood1(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Despirado121:
Singer Abolore Akande, popular known as 9ice, has celebrated his first wedding anniversary with wife Olasunkanmi, Igbere TV reports.

In another post he said,

The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner had gotten backlash from social media users after a video of him caressing another woman went viral.

“I apologise for what I have done, and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone,” he pleaded.

Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, 9ice got married to Olasunkanmi in 2019.

The union produced a son named Zion Akande, with Toni accusing the singer of serially cheating on her.

After the marriage collapsed, 9ice got into a relationship with Vickie Godis who bore him a set of twins named Maya and Miya Akande.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376802/9ice-celebrates-1st-wedding-anniversary-wife-photos/

Women really have fish brain! Who marries a serial cheat, and hopes to keep him to herself? 5 children from 4 unions!!!

If he leaves this wife, another fish brained woman will marry him.

Women! They never rate themselves at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....next time he should be careful in any hotel room so that leaked videos won't put him in trouble

if you book any hotel...
you save a bro with this tips
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Isabella199: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by letilex: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
generationz:

If it was a woman you won't be preaching this one.

Leave "if it was a woman" and focus on what is.

Wetin you want make I talk? Condemn the guy?
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by abidem4real: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Despirado121:

In another post he said,

A rich man's life is often maritally unstable. His wife has to be tolerant and stomaching in order to live long with him because if he doesn't call them(girls), they(girls) will surely call him.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
weyreypey:

How are you? Happy Christmas... Have you decided who to give the pregnancy to yet?
I'm not pregnant except you want to give me one
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by weyreypey: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm not pregnant except you want to give me one
Good afternoon. I like your emotional stability. Mzrapper can learn a lot from you
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lagosianswag: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

if you book any hotel...

9ice Discovery lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.