Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. (2976 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Pureheart91(m): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2020
This is little compared to what is obatinable in Nations such as China and Russia with the self styled Government, but in all you cant shut the voices of people who are hungry and angry at once, they more you supress them, the more they can courage and then a tipping point will be bourne
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 3:28am On Dec 27, 2020
How many people will they now track and arrest. Abeg abeg. Not possible

1 Like

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by LaiMowamed: 4:00am On Dec 27, 2020
You obiekunie2 are one bloody state agent, your scaremongery may only bear effect on those who are technologically ignorant due to their lack of understanding on how web technology works. No government or body solely wields the power to censor people on privately-operated websites much more of hunting down individuals for expressing their views, angst, condemnations and commendation on political matters however they please. What you talk about if possible, can only limited to Nairaland not others like Linda Ikeji blog among various others all over the internet. As for nairaland , it is made possible simply because seun osawa the balless owner of this once bright but now depressive forum is either on the payroll of the Stalking Government of Nigeria as suspected by visitors since the Obasanjo years, but may also have been hardballed with intimidation to give them a plug to the trashy and divisive forum in order to monitor people’s posts and comments in their ever joblessness of noting identifying who to track down for disappearing hit if he’s a nobody or imprisoned for made up crimes if he’s somebody.
But can they ask the owners of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to provide them a network plug to monitor users of their services who make comments which are not pleasant to their earing? For as long as the zoo continue to be plagued with corrupt vampires who suck the blood of the people in order to feel immortal and untouchable, people like Onye Nkuzi @cchukudebelu, @DeleFarotimi @AyoSogunro and @SegaLinks would continue to exist on popular social network to criticize bad government whenever it emits corruption and stinks of sustained human right abuse and violations as a way of maintaining fear among the plebians

3 Likes

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Saao(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2020
obiekunie2:
Fellow Nairalanders. Greetings!

Please permit me to inform you that from now onward, NAIRALAND IS NO LONGER ANONYMOUS.

With the synchronization of your number to your National ID and your BVN, no part of the internet is anonymous anymore.

The thing is, when you make your comment, Nairaland and other social media sites like twitter, facebook. instagram and in fact all the websites you visit online keeps track of your IP address which was issued to you by your Network operator (MTN, Glo, etisalat, airtel, etc). this IP address is associated to your GSM number which is now linked to your National ID and your BVN. and yes, they have your device MAC Address.

With these information, you can be identified and tracked no matter where you are - if you like be in the remotest part of this country, the DSS, Police, Military and any government agency can easily pick you up, charge you to court for miss use of social media and YOU CAN BE JAILED FOR UP TO FIVE YEARS THAT IS IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY DIDN'T ELIMINATE YOU AND TAG YOU A KIDNAPPER AND NO BODY WILL QUESTION THAT.

THE FUNNY THING IS, EVEN COMMENTS YOU MADE YEARS AGO, THEY CAN EASILY LINK IT TO YOU BY DOING A BACK END SEARCH ON YOU.

FOR INSTANCE, ALL THOSE THAT CALLED THOSE SENATOR DURING ENDSAR PROTEST TO INSULT THEM, THEY WILL ALL SOON BE HUNTED DOWN, SAME WITH THOSE THAT MADE INCRIMINATING COMMENTS DURING THOSE PERIOD GOVT WILL SOON HUNT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM DOWN.

THOSE WHO USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA TO INSULT THE MILITARY ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND - BELIEVING THEY ARE ANONYMOUS, LET ME INFORM YOU THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY SETUP CYBER SOMETHING UNIT - THAT UNIT WILL USE ALL OF UNA SHINE.

Please to be forewarned is to be forearmed - that social media restriction thing is in full effect but many of you dont know it yet. I SAW SOME FOOLISH ONES INSULTING THE ARMY IN THAT THREAD THAT SOMEONE WAS WISHING OUR MILITARY A MERRY CHRISTMAS - THEY WILL ARREST ALL OF YOU AND USE YOU DO EXAMPLE SO THAT OTHER FOOLISH ONES WILL LEARN.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, THE WORLD AS A WHOLE NOW REQUIRES YOU TO BE AS SMART AS A SERPENT, GENTLE AS A DOVE AND STRONG AS HORSE FOR YOU TO SURVIVE.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST TOPIC ON NAIRALAND AND THE ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIA. I WILL DEACTIVATE ALL MY ACCOUNTS IN THIS FORUM AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES AND DO MY BEST TO DELETE ALL MY TOPICS AND MY POST BEFORE 2021.

TOTALLY AVOIDING SOCIAL MEDIA FROM 2021 WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND TROUBLE FREE LIFE.
let them first track Boko Haram and kidnappers. You maybe right but Nigeria security will never make use of it as we are use to.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by emmy512: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2020
I think Seun should give us a feature that lets us delete our posts after a year
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Afamed: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2020
emmy512:
I think Seun should give us a feature that lets us delete our posts after a year
The question is why do you have to make a comment, that you will regret making/ posting after a year?

1 Like

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Asquare84(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Good policy from buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by surgical: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
archaic thinking
Do you belong to older generation
Cos strong vpn
You have a hard nut to crack
And Facebook and WhatsApp have no right to share your data to third party without your approval
The idiot is one of the those working for this government,they are really afraid of free speech,i wonder why,, of all the problems in the country,they are fixated on garging the people
The boy can try another method,what he wrote here will not stop people from telling this failed government the truth

1 Like

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2020
LaiMowamed:
You obiekunie2 are one bloody state agent, your scaremongery may only bear effect on those who are technologically ignorant due to their lack of understanding on how web technology works. No government or body solely wields the power to censor people on privately-operated websites much more of hunting down individuals for expressing their views, angst, condemnations and commendation on political matters however they please. What you talk about if possible, can only limited to Nairaland not others like Linda Ikeji blog among various others all over the internet. As for nairaland , it is made possible simply because seun osawa the balless owner of this once bright but now depressive forum is either on the payroll of the Stalking Government of Nigeria as suspected by visitors since the Obasanjo years, but may also have been hardballed with intimidation to give them a plug to the trashy and divisive forum in order to monitor people’s posts and comments in their ever joblessness of noting identifying who to track down for disappearing hit if he’s a nobody or imprisoned for made up crimes if he’s somebody.
But can they ask the owners of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to provide them a network plug to monitor users of their services who make comments which are not pleasant to their earing? For as long as the zoo continue to be plagued with corrupt vampires who suck the blood of the people in order to feel immortal and untouchable, people like Onye Nkuzi @cchukudebelu, @DeleFarotimi @AyoSogunro and @SegaLinks would continue to exist on popular social network to criticize bad government whenever it emits corruption and stinks of sustained human right abuse and violations as a way of maintaining fear among the plebians

Nairaland is under lease to APC since 2014. When APC got control of this forum that's when one jobless APC zombie supporter got a job as a moderator and longest running mod for that matter.

NL is APC land and Lai already has all your info already. Why he is yet to weaponize whatever info he has here against opposition voices here is that he will get sued to oblivious and whatever info he tables before a court as evidence for hate speech can easily be thrown out based on how it was acquired (spying) and secondly for the fun fact that I can deny whatever I posted here given that moderators have the power to edit or delete members post. And that since the govt has backdoor access to this site which they are not supposed to have, one can easily state that they edited your post towards framing you just as Lai is now twisting Kukah's words and claiming Kukah called for a coup against the govt

1 Like

Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by jericco1(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
This one na long story
Make dem come na I don insult dem tire for NL, Facebook Twitter and Instagram
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by SocialJustice: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl. if people can survive Adolf Hitler then nothing this present Junta will do that will silence me. I will continue to express my opinion till thy kingdom comes
Who never see war before na im e mouth dey sharp pass.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by SocialJustice: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2020
gaddafe:
Kidnappers that kidnap people and continue to make calls for ransom have not been tracked na you Dem one track. How useless can such govt be?
Kidnappers use victim's phone. Use your brain.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by oshonwambada: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Kapilta:
Long epistle. If i read am make i knw wetin cause am.
lol
same me
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by DaniDani(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2020
obiekunie2:

Please permit me to inform you that from now onward, NAIRALAND IS NO LONGER ANONYMOUS.

With the synchronization of your number to your National ID and your BVN, no part of the internet is anonymous anymore.

The thing is, when you make your comment, Nairaland and other social media sites like twitter, facebook. instagram and in fact all the websites you visit online keeps track of your IP address which was issued to you by your Network operator (MTN, Glo, etisalat, airtel, etc). this IP address is associated to your GSM number which is now linked to your National ID and your BVN. and yes, they have your device MAC Address.

With these information, you can be identified and tracked no matter where you are - if you like be in the remotest part of this country, the DSS, Police, Military and any government agency can easily pick you up, charge you to court for miss use of social media and YOU CAN BE JAILED FOR UP TO FIVE YEARS THAT IS IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY DIDN'T ELIMINATE YOU AND TAG YOU A KIDNAPPER AND NO BODY WILL QUESTION THAT.

THE FUNNY THING IS, EVEN COMMENTS YOU MADE YEARS AGO, THEY CAN EASILY LINK IT TO YOU BY DOING A BACK END SEARCH ON YOU.

FOR INSTANCE, ALL THOSE THAT CALLED THOSE SENATOR DURING ENDSAR PROTEST TO INSULT THEM, THEY WILL ALL SOON BE HUNTED DOWN, SAME WITH THOSE THAT MADE INCRIMINATING COMMENTS DURING THOSE PERIOD GOVT WILL SOON HUNT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM DOWN.

THOSE WHO USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA TO INSULT THE MILITARY ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND - BELIEVING THEY ARE ANONYMOUS, LET ME INFORM YOU THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY SETUP CYBER SOMETHING UNIT - THAT UNIT WILL USE ALL OF UNA SHINE.

Please to be forewarned is to be forearmed - that social media restriction thing is in full effect but many of you dont know it yet. I SAW SOME FOOLISH ONES INSULTING THE ARMY IN THAT THREAD THAT SOMEONE WAS WISHING OUR MILITARY A MERRY CHRISTMAS - THEY WILL ARREST ALL OF YOU AND USE YOU DO EXAMPLE SO THAT OTHER FOOLISH ONES WILL LEARN.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, THE WORLD AS A WHOLE NOW REQUIRES YOU TO BE AS SMART AS A SERPENT, GENTLE AS A DOVE AND STRONG AS HORSE FOR YOU TO SURVIVE.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST TOPIC ON NAIRALAND AND THE ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIA. I WILL DEACTIVATE ALL MY ACCOUNTS IN THIS FORUM AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES AND DO MY BEST TO DELETE ALL MY TOPICS AND MY POST BEFORE 2021.

TOTALLY AVOIDING SOCIAL MEDIA FROM 2021 WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND TROUBLE FREE LIFE.

Pls this so urgent. Pls reply me as soon as you see this comment.

1. How can i delete the topics? created, and my comments ?
2. How can i deactivate my account?
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by emmy512: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

The question is why do you have to make a comment, that you will regret making/ posting after a year?
It's not about the comment or post regretted later on Individually.
A summation of people's comments and post over time can give you an idea of their person.
Some people give out bits of info about themselves on every post that is insignificant, but check all their post and comments you start to see the bigger picture.
In a time where such info can be of value to people steps must be taken to prevent that.
This idea may be far-fetched but as for me I have nothing to be scared of. But even before this Nin I've been trying to wipe my posts and comments by modifying them.
Good morning.

NL your antispam bot keeps banning me,
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by emmy512: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2020
DaniDani:

Pls this so urgent. Pls reply me as soon as you see this comment.

1. How can i delete the topics? created, and my comments ?
2. How can i deactivate my account?
You can't delete post but what I do is, I usually modify my posts topic and body by including #deleted.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by emmy512: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2020
gaddafe:
Kidnappers that kidnap people and continue to make calls for ransom have not been tracked na you Dem one track. How useless can such govt be?
The appropriate body is not ready to face them. Even if you use the victims phone you'll still be tracked. But our police are not equipped with this tech except at force headquarters and major sec agencies. Most people that do this are usually consultants with the tools.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by britiko: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
obiekunie2:

AVOIDING SOCIAL MEDIA FROM 2021 WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND TROUBLE FREE LIFE.

Captives of the mighty.
Continue...run, being an hostage in ur own country cos of greedy leaders...
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by yaki84: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2020
obiekunie2:

you will learn the hard way my brother man.
This man fit be lai mohammed.
So u r saying we should all keep silent even when they do ills, shit to the nation?
Bros abi mr man, take ur advise to the leaders not those who r tired of being oppressed and abandoned.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Dedetwo(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2020
You can easily block being trailed with simple software application.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by psyco: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
ednut1:
How many people will they now track and arrest. Abeg abeg. Not possible
40 million Nigerians shall be arrested by 200_Thousand police men. tongue
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by Rodwave: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tumbulum:
Paid agents trying to instill fear on the gullible. Was our Sim cards not registered before now? What's so special about linking your Sim to nin when most of your information ( including finger print) is already captured during Sim registration.
Please find another style and come back later.

For your information buhari is still the most nepotistic president ever to rule this country,A failure who lacks basic ideas on how to run a modern society. A man who have special love for bokoharam but delights in killing defenseless citizens.

As for you op,you are just as dumb as your president. Please next time use your thinking cap and stop reasoning through your anus.

Lol.. I have nothing again to add to this.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by psyco: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Abi o.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by gaddafe(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
SocialJustice:
Kidnappers use victim's phone. Use your brain.

It is you that should use your brain. If for example I kidnap you and your family report to the police that they don't know your whereabouts. The police are searching for you and suddenly I start making calls demanding for ransom using your phone, if tracking was possible; are they not suppose to know my whereabouts by tracking your phone and arresting me? Continue defending this useless government. Not everyone is stupid.
Re: Time To Mind What You Say Or Do On Nairaland. by SocialJustice: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
gaddafe:

It is you that should use your brain. If for example I kidnap you and your family report to the police that they don't know your whereabouts. The police are searching for you and suddenly I start making calls demanding for ransom using your phone, if tracking was possible; are they not suppose to know my whereabouts by tracking your phone and arresting me? Continue defending this useless government. Not everyone is stupid.
Mumu, when them kidnap you, your family should be stupid enough to involve police, na your corpse your family go bury that's if they don't kill you and bury you in a shallow grave where you will never be found.

Don't quote me again, I hate having foolish conversations that don't tally with reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria / Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.