Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines (14748 Views)

NAFDAC To Test Indomie Noodles, Says Importation Already Banned / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / COVID-19: US FDA have given Emergency Approval For Chloroquine-CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]And you that every 30 bit of infirmation swimming in your vapidly empty brain was programmed on you.

You can not make an informed decision on your own and reserch is beyond your field mouse iQ range so you rather depend to be fed propaganda from those who wish to enslave you.

Well, I have a functional immune system and this Chinese virus with it's extremely low mortality and high recovery rate is no concern to me.

Foolishly you ascribe to acquired immunology through vaccines as a wise health decision not knowing vaccines are the poor man's only solution to avoiding diseases.

There will always be wild polio virus out in there as long as your useless govt will not look into eradicating poverty and increasing standard of living.

But some how fools like you still subscribe to vaccine therapy when it has been proven to deny acquired mother to baby protection through breastfeeding.

You idiot that think itself wise[/s].

Trash.Na idiot dey know idiot and a fool like you will always remain a fool Trump supporters are usually dumb so I am not suprised at all.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
ottiz:
Everything you wrote here tells me you don't have any healthcare, medical or biological science background. As such, it is probably prudent to not write the things you are writing, as uninformed individual might take them as true.

Science is based on facts, not based on your belief or feeling.

And you have not said anything .

You speak of fact based science

Can you tell me how the priests at your new religion of science at the WHO flip flopped on this pandemic from initially down playing to later ordering govts' to lockdown after it left China and spread across the world ?

What of the heavily censored report on the zero transmission risk from asymtomic carriers of the virus that for some reason the media refuses to publish ?

How about all the severe allergic response to the virus and hundreds of covered up deaths owing to taken it?

Look, I may not be a microbiologist or a medical doctor but I know my science well. The process of proving a scirtific fact in one field is same for another and so far we are seeing how corruption by beurucrats, spineless useless medical doctor's pandering and bending to big Pharma all prove that there is a sinister agenda to roll out enforce this vaccine on the planet and i know it isn't for our health but their own selfish sinister agenda.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trash.Na idiot dey know idiot and a fool like you will always remain a fool Trump supporters are usually dumb so I am not suprised at all.

Typical .

A Nigerian Trump hater is usually by default a Buharist zombie.

Mumuric yaribanza dunce

Hope you know it is the racist Trump that oversaw the vaccines roll out under his operation warp speed.

Take Trump's vaccine nah

Afonja dog.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Can't wait for you to take Trump's vaccine
cheesy
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by boyjo: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Typical .

Mumuric yaribanza dunce

Hope you know it is the racist Trump that oversaw the vaccines roll out under his operation warp speed.

Take Trump's vaccine nah

Hahahaha.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
boyjo:

Hahahaha.... grin grin grin

My brother you no see as she run comot ?

I knew the dunce Ladyhippolyta88 is either working for bill Gates PR office in Abuja or contracted under Lai Mohammed's lying machine factory .

We know a snake when we see one.

Ladyhippolyta88 why did you run away after exposing that you are a typical APC shill

Afonja devil.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by boyjo: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My brother you no see as she run comot ?

I knew the dunce Ladyhippolyta88 is either working for bill Gates PR office in Abuja or contracted under Lai Mohammed's lying machine factory .

Ladyhippolyta88 why did you run away after exposing that you are a typical APC shill

Afonja devil.

Lol, them don forget that one.
Na Trump roll out vaccine o make una no take naw.

Correct Bill Gate shill.
(S)he no go ever fit hide am

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]Typical .

Mumuric yaribanza dunce

Take Trump's vaccine nah

Afonja dog[/s].

Ozwor grin
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]My brother you no see as she run comot ?

Afonja devil[/s]

Ozwor Trumpist are truly dumb grin
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ozwor grin

You have been exposed.

Depart from here you shill of Satan.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Can't wait for you to take Trump's vaccine
cheesy

The vaccine taken by zombie MAGAts like yourself grin grin
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You have been exposed.

Depart from here you shill of Satan.

Exposed for what or by who undecided

Are you normal? cheesy
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trump did not roll out any vaccine.

Mumu

Operation warp speed was ordered and fully bankrolled by the Trump administration .

Or do you want us to believe it was China Joe and Bill Gates that financed the project ?

Bloody lying hag.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Exposed for what or by who undecided

Are you normal? cheesy

The cats out of the bag.

You are an agent of Satan and a Buharist zombie to boot .
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Operation warp speed was ordered and fully bankrolled by the Trump administration .

Or do you want us to believe it was China Joe and Bill Gates that financed the project ?

Bloody lying hag.

I am sure Trump did it for the EU and other countries.

Trump did not roll out any vaccine so keep quiet

Useless lying hag they did not fully fund pfizer or moderna so shut up.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by boyjo: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Bloody lying hag.

Hahahaha... shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

The vaccine taken by zombie MAGAts like yourself grin grin

Well I won't be taking any vaccine be it from Trump or anyone for that matter as I do not play politics with my health .

You are free to take it.

God knows that with all I know about this plandemic it will be in the interest of the world if you zombies all line up and take the jab.

I am counting to read on your future thread showcasing your vaccine tattoo in your shilling bid for Satan .

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am sure Trump did it for the EU and other countries.

Trump did not roll out any vaccine so keep quiet

Useless lying hag they did not fully fund pfizer or moderna so shut up.

Lol.

Then why did Pfizer roll out the vaccine first in the US ?

You cheap smelling hag
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]Well I won't be taking any vaccine be it from Trump or anyone for that matter as I do not play politics with my health .

You are free to take it.

God knows that with all I know about this plandemic it will be in the interest of the world if you zombies all line up and take the jab.

I am counting to read on your future thread showcasing your vaccine tattoo in your shilling bid for Satan[/s] .

Get lost zombie MAGAt grin
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Get lost zombie MAGAt grin

You have ran out of steam

Go to the nearest redit board for ready made comebacks .

Robot
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Lol.

Then why did Pfizer roll out the vaccine first in the US ?

You cheap smelling hag

Dummy Pfizer actually rolled out the vaccine in the UK first with emergency approval.
The US did not approve of it first it started in Europe and they partnered with Biontech a German firm.A simple google search will help your ignorance.

Useless smelling dirty hag grin
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You have ran out of steam

Go to the nearest redit board for ready made comebacks .

Robot

You are of no use to me.

Engaging you with my precious time is doing a scallywag like you a favour so thank me
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are of no use to me.

Engaging you with my precious time is doing a scallywag like you a favour so thank me

Don't you have somewhere to douch?
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by lilyheaven: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
i wont get any vaccine
Why?
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by uchejustine: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2020
I talkam. Ever since this covid19 cases started rising recently and some useless governors started claiming they contacted covid-19, I know that money is involve. They are about to loot again. SCAMMERS
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by efficiencie(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:
So an experimental vaccine using mRNA technology that no one knows it's side effects that was rushed in production and roll out and approved by the crooks in the US FDA that have extensive financial investments in the vaccines will be passed under "reliance".

Where do they get these fools from that always find their way heading govt institutions?

Who will compensate victims of these vaccines when massive side effects, injuries and death from taking these vaccines begin to happen?

Definitely not big Pharma since they have since armed themselves with legal immunity from any injury or death from their vaccines ?

So will it be the insensitive useless govt that will pay compensation ?

Only a fool will take an untested vaccine that has animal DNA, HIV inserts , aborted human foetus and dangerous heavy compounds in it.

I don't even know where the logistics to store and transport such large consignmnets of a vaccine that requires -70 degrees Celsius to keep it safe and stable .

Is it not interesting that the same WHO and other International health institutions that are stickler to evidence based medical solutions are the same ones rushing the vaccines? When the well researched Madagascar cure came out they did not look at the data and research for that drug. Now that some doctors are shouting about the miraculous effects of the drug ivermectin the same FDA and WHO have refused to look at the mountains of data and research about the effects of this drug but they would rather rush the world into receiving an experimental vaccine.

I pity those who will take that vaccine! They will be the example for others to learn from.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by malcom1X: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
panpan:

The video is too long (3 hours 24 minutes).

Is there any summary of what the video is about, or time stamps.

You can download the video or audio only using soul browser or any browser that can download videos. It's worth the watch.
Re: NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines by malcom1X: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That's not how this mRNA vaccines work.

They RNA contains no subtract of the virus only a genetic code telling your immune system to not go on overdrive as the case maybe with viral infections.

This vaccine is altering your DNA and immune system in ways that have never been done.

You are being genetically edited to live with and not fight the virus.

Genetically edited, that's a strong word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Sleep Day Is On 15 March 2013 / Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / 10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.