Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,701 members, 7,823,978 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? (1510 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Hushbingo: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
[b]I lived with a cousin in the university in year 2009, he was a lecturer, a senior lecturer that was about becoming a professor back then and a very intelligent man, infact, the most intelligent man i have ever met in my life..

Back then, i was completely indigent. No one was helping and then i decided to live with him. He was about in his late forties, divorced and with no kids but he seemed so happy. At a time, i even wanted to adopt that life with the way i saw those happy smile and his free nature...

A very nice man from a wealthy background, his father was a billionaire. He wasn't bothered much about life, a happy free man. But, at a time, he would be so aggressive and turn to something i myself would not recognised. He became violent, insulted me and most times threatened to throw my things out even though i did nothing.... His eyes became so scary sometimes....

While i was with him, he would not provide for my upkeep which i understood quite well that i was not his responsibility. He would even pounce on me if i use the gas cooker instead of the electric cooker(even when there was no light). I tried several times to understand what could this be.... A nice man, and a man i barely know...

I dare not ask him for tips, even as he used me to work my ass out, do chores and laboured without pay, afterall he gave me shelter..

This man is a very nice man, and i know the other side of him must be triggered by something. Perhaps, a dissociative disorder, i have no reason to doubt this...

I had to run off in my three hundred level to live a better life outside his confinement as money came....

Years later, i still wallow over why he behaved that way. The man was nice one time and something else the other time...

Mind you, i didn't even offend him at all. He just changed with a fearful expression. Up till now, it baffles me why he was like that...... I want to visit him next week and pay my respect as a loyal little cousin brother...

I might bring the issue up... He's a professor now, a Dean in a federal University.[/b]
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by illicit(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
shocked
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by chatinent: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Change the topic to: what is wrong with me.

2 Likes

Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Olude193: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Arrange a chick for him. A little bit of stroking will be resetting his brain
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Hushbingo: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
Change the topic to: what is wrong with me.
??
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by yomi007k(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Visit him and don't bring up the issue yet.

1 Like

Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Karleb(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Over familiarity.

3 Likes

Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by amaham(m): 3:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Bipolar cousin
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by ABOVEDELAW: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2020
DIG MORE
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by sisisioge: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Baba get personality disorder ni...probably bipolar grin

I knew someone almost like him...guy cool like dove but when he change am like this, no one will see it coming. Although he doesn't ooze fire and brimstone, his second personality starts fights that last a lifetime without his opponent knowing exactly what they did wrong. Your uncle is better off alone lest he kills someone...people like that are better off alone lest they make other people's lives miserable embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by BREYZ: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
He has a disorder
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hushbingo:
[b]I lived with a cousin in the university in year 2009, he was a lecturer, a senior lecturer that was about becoming a professor back then and a very intelligent man, infact, the most intelligent man i have ever met in my life..

Back then, i was completely indigent. No one was helping and then i decided to live with him. He was about in his late forties, divorced and with no kids but he seemed so happy. At a time, i even wanted to adopt that life with the way i saw those happy smile and his free nature...

A very nice man from a wealthy background, his father was a billionaire. He wasn't bothered much about life, a happy free man. But, at a time, he would be so aggressive and turn to something i myself would not recognised. He became violent, insulted me and most times threatened to throw my things out even though i did nothing.... His eyes became so scary sometimes....

While i was with him, he would not provide for my upkeep which i understood quite well that i was not his responsibility. He would even pounce on me if i use the gas cooker instead of the electric cooker(even when there was no light). I tried several times to understand what could this be.... A nice man, and a man i barely know...

I dare not ask him for tips, even as he used me to work my ass out, do chores and laboured without pay, afterall he gave me shelter..

This man is a very nice man, and i know the other side of him must be triggered by something. Perhaps, a dissociative disorder, i have no reason to doubt this...

I had to run off in my three hundred level to live a better life outside his confinement as money came....

Years later, i still wallow over why he behaved that way. The man was nice one time and something else the other time...

Mind you, i didn't even offend him at all. He just changed with a fearful expression. Up till now, it baffles me why he was like that...... I want to visit him next week and pay my respect as a loyal little cousin brother...

I might bring the issue up... He's a professor now, a Dean in a federal University.[/b]
Maybe Ur Stay In D House Or With Him Infurates Him.
Re: What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? by Hushbingo: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
Maybe Ur Stay In D House Or With Him Infurates Him.
Not sure

(1) (Reply)

Weird News Of The Day:::nigerian Conman Uses 128 Fake Ids To Steal In London: / Pls Help,,,,,matured Advice Pls / Father Makes Son Smash Up His Xbox Because He Got Bad Grades In School [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.