Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now (5922 Views)

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / Xiaomi Is The Next Big Phone Brand To Remove The Charger From The Box / Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I didn't complain when I bought my Redmi without earpiece now is charger. Well, their Head charger and usb cable should be common or else I will abandon their product
aswear
angry the thing dey vex person

theFilmtricsay
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
wow looks like u ve been drinking all night coz everything u just typed is the reverse. It has always been like that, whenever apple comes up with something android gets mad and then copies it and they can't still even make it work as apple. Apple came up with the notch dummy, and android couldn't still get it right and quickly moved to tear drop thinking apple will follow suit. The apple notch houses a very powerful face scanner which is futuristic and apple can sacrifice that. Big screens are for clowns, when i see men with big screen phones i am forced to look their zip segment if they have a dick lol. I ve been around all throughout the phone innovations, we bought sim for 10k i have been around since the apple 3g days, that scroll up u are doing on ur phone today apple came up with it before Samsung could follow suit. Gotta admit though apple are quite greedy but that elimination of the charging brick ? I can't say coz i have been using my charging brick since 2016. Now i have used this brick to Charge 4 different phones so u do the maths. Had to sell off my oem chargers that ever came along so who's thr monster here ? Definitely not apple.
All wrong
Its like you think Android is all about Samsung
Just to remind you
There's HTC,Huawei,Oneplus,Asus,Xiaomi etc

theFilmtricsay
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
androids keeps over packing features upon features alot of them irrelevant, apple just knows the right time to implement any feature and it just fits right. Business is going well for android especially their "identity theft" which they ve been doing for decades. [s]Androids had to make a 20gig ram to run a simple os lmao[/s]. Packs features like they want to lauch a rocket, whenever i ask my android friends for Favours to use their phone [s]i still end up disappointed after wasting time and huge data it still won't get it done.[/s] If u WhatsApp and Facebook alone then androids are for u but more than that I can't stand those sluggish trashy pancakes
lies
You are a tech-illiterate
Quit defending Apple
Apple is only for class
Far from value for money
@boldened I think you're talking about Itel undecided

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by damtan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm loving this debate and comparison between ios and Android
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Rareoil(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
wow looks like u ve been drinking all night coz everything u just typed is the reverse. It has always been like that, whenever apple comes up with something android gets mad and then copies it and they can't still even make it work as apple. Apple came up with the notch dummy, and android couldn't still get it right and quickly moved to tear drop thinking apple will follow suit. The apple notch houses a very powerful face scanner which is futuristic and apple can sacrifice that. Big screens are for clowns, when i see men with big screen phones i am forced to look their zip segment if they have a dick lol. I ve been around all throughout the phone innovations, we bought sim for 10k i have been around since the apple 3g days, that scroll up u are doing on ur phone today apple came up with it before Samsung could follow suit. Gotta admit though apple are quite greedy but that elimination of the charging brick ? I can't say coz i have been using my charging brick since 2016. Now i have used this brick to Charge 4 different phones so u do the maths. Had to sell off my oem chargers that ever came along so who's thr monster here ? Definitely not apple.

APPLE DIDN'T COME UP WITH THE NOTCH.

Stop spreading lies.
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Yes, yes we know.
But where were Apple when Android was implemented widgets (and a horrible one Apple did)?
App drawers?
Control centre in a fixed position (in the name of being unique) compared to Android where you do this anywhere on screen..
How about the back/previous page on browsers and apps, still no gesture option for this... And let's not get started on iOS 14 woes...

Trillions of dollars in their portfolio, your 'king' cannot get most of the basics right or won't give it to their customers.
Android got flaws no denying that, Apple got too despite their attempts to hide it.
Apple is a foolish company and Android phone makers are the most foolish, most shameless and most useless people in the world. Apple is their king. If Apple decides to jump straight off a cliff, Samsung and the other fools will be laughing with their rotten teeth while jumping straight off the same cliff with the Apple they are laughing at. Is there any bigger fool than that?
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nuel4:
Apple is a foolish company and Android phone makers are the most foolish, most shameless and most useless people in the world. Apple is their king. If Apple decides to jump straight off a cliff, Samsung and the other fools will be laughing with their rotten teeth while jumping straight off the same cliff with the Apple they are laughing at. Is there any bigger fool than that?
Oh you're crying smiley
That doesn't change the fact that Android phones are better in hardware and software
Deal with it cheesy

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

Oh you're crying smiley
That doesn't change the fact that Android phones are better in hardware and software
Deal with it cheesy

theFilmtricsay
why are you people always foolish? I'm typing this reply on a Redmi Note 8 pro. I use both iPhone 11 pro and Redmi note 8 pro. Why should I cry because both iPhone and android phone makers are idiots? Why must Android copy any bad move from Apple after mocking them?
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nuel4:
why are you people always foolish? I'm typing this reply on a Redmi Note 8 pro. I use both iPhone 11 pro and Redmi note 8 pro. Why should I cry because both iPhone and android phone makers are idiots? Why must Android copy any bad move from Apple after mocking them?
still crying?
It still doesn't change.

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Abudu2000(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rareoil:

APPLE DIDN'T COME UP WITH THE NOTCH.

Stop spreading lies.
swear ur new year chicken that u didn't see a notch screen on the iPhone 10 first bro!! U see these little bitter arguments u lamedroid fans keep bringing up has long be won on well respected blogs. Androids are trash, they are the ones milking their sheeps. Imagine a one plus for over 220k with actually nothing, xiaomi is the only promising android, Samsung is dead already, buy one today and the screen turns blue tomorrow mtchew
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Enceladus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sure Google with Pixel won't follow this shite trend. Shame to the shinco makers and Apple..
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
swear ur new year chicken that u didn't see a notch screen on the iPhone 10 X first bro!! U see these little bitter arguments u lamedroid fans keep bringing up has long be won on well respected blogs. Androids are trash, they are the ones milking their sheeps. Imagine a one plus for over 220k with actually nothing, xiaomi is the only promising android, Samsung is dead already, buy one today and the screen turns blue tomorrow mtchew
@red doesn't mean they were the first
What stupid argument?? cheesy
@blue that's a lie

theFilmtricsay
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by angelfallz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Android doesn't over pack features. It's the manufacturers that add their own features and customise Android.
Manufacturers like HMD Global the people that make Nokia make use of stock Android, that is Android as developed by Google, Android that isn't customised. This Android is very bare and only contains apps you'd definitely need like YouTube, Gmail, Chrome etc.

Abudu2000:
androids keeps over packing features upon features alot of them irrelevant, apple just knows the right time to implement any feature and it just fits right. Business is going well for android especially their "identity theft" which they ve been doing for decades. Androids had to make a 20gig ram to run a simple os lmao. Packs features like they want to lauch a rocket, whenever i ask my android friends for Favours to use their phone i still end up disappointed after wasting time and huge data it still won't get it done. If u WhatsApp and Facebook alone then androids are for u but more than that I can't stand those sluggish trashy pancakes
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Abudu2000(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

@red doesn't mean they were the first
What stupid argument?? cheesy
@blue that's a lie

theFilmtricsay
well my buddy who bought one would strongly disagree
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by careytommy37(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm not buying any phone without charger
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by NuclearReactor: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
Android are always bitter when they don't come up with it first and they have continued to wail. Apple started inbuilt batteries and android users wailed as usual. Apple came up with nano sim and lamedoid fans continued to wail, apple brought the wireless headphones and the wailing kept on. When will android swallow their pride and accept apple as their king?
Lol everything you mentioned just make life more difficult for the user of the phone!!
Where was Apple when Huawei introduced periscope zoom cameras, where is Apple now that 120Hz display is a common thing with Android flagships, where is Apple now that in display selfie camera is now gaining traction
Your Apple only forces the user to deal with things that brings them more cash and not things that are innovative!!
I now see the reason for your arguments... Baba dey use midrange android phone for 1/3 the price of an Apple device and is comparing both of them lol cheesygrin
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
dicksonotieno:
Android manufacturers keep embarrassing themselves! Samsung and Xiaomi will both remove the charger in their upcoming devices, eating up their own trolling >>>>> https://tech-ish.com/2020/12/27/android-embarrassments/
Just like apple laughed at Samsung for producing large smartphones of 5 inch and above, but now they have joined the league of large screen smartphone manufactures grin

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Rareoil(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Abudu2000:
swear ur new year chicken that u didn't see a notch screen on the iPhone 10 first bro!! U see these little bitter arguments u lamedroid fans keep bringing up has long be won on well respected blogs. Androids are trash, they are the ones milking their sheeps. Imagine a one plus for over 220k with actually nothing, xiaomi is the only promising android, Samsung is dead already, buy one today and the screen turns blue tomorrow mtchew

A simple Google search

https://www.androidauthority.com/who-owns-the-notch-845086/
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:00am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
Abudu2000:
androids keeps over packing features upon features alot of them irrelevant, apple just knows the right time to implement any feature and it just fits right. Business is going well for android especially their "identity theft" which they ve been doing for decades. Androids had to make a 20gig ram to run a simple os lmao. Packs features like they want to lauch a rocket, whenever i ask my android friends for Favours to use their phone i still end up disappointed after wasting time and huge data it still won't get it done. If u WhatsApp and Facebook alone then androids are for u but more than that I can't stand those sluggish trashy pancakes
[/s]
shatap stop talking nonsense
you don't know anything about phone technology

first, no company copies technology more than Apple.
Apple innovation died with Steve Jobs
after his death nothing new again in Apple na only copy copy.
with companies like Samsung, Huawei and xiaomi
Apple will always come behind.
you complain about excess ram on Android
yes it doesn't matter how many they choose as far as it serves the purpose. apple can decide to continue using low rams and the rest, nobody dey hold them.

Let me ask you, why did Apple dump their glorified shitty lcd panel they called retina display to attract fanatics like you?
because they realized that their customers were getting wiser and seeing the beauty of oled/amoled display.
they have to switch quickly.
hope you know that those oled display panels are being built by Samsung and LG then supply them to Apple grin
so technically they don't even build oled panels (Google is your friend)
while Samsung have been using amoled displays since their galaxy s1 which is decades ago.
so technically as an iPhone x upward user, the Oled display you're enjoying has been enjoyed and experienced by a Samsung user decades ago grin
doesn't that makes you feel a bit stone aged? cheesy

each OS updates Apple gives its user a feature that has been there for Android since God knows when grin

i remembered when you can't even transfer files with your iPhone alone without pc
Those days before you transfer ordinary file you have to go through some huddle which sometimes requires pc as a must, while Android made things easier for their users with wifi sharing apps like xender and the rest.
no be person tell Apple to implement it too grin
I can remember when iPhone users where celebrating ordinary keyboard emojis that came with a particular ios upgrade (can't remember the version) while Android users were already rocking emojis since the days of gingerbread, ICS and jellybean.
you made mention of Android copying nano sim?
Hehehehehe bro some technology upgrades are inevitable.
Android did not see Apple before adopting nano sim, it's just a tech upgrade flow cheesy

in nutshell what makes a better OS is not the complexity but it's user experience to the people.
that's why Android will continue to lead ios in terms of usage, user friendly and innovation.
and that's why windows OS will continue to lead in PC OS

so technically Apple copies features from Android more than Android do.
the only thing I'll always pick Apple ahead of Android is security features, yes they got that one fully covered and ahead of Android in that aspect.

most Apple users in Nigeria do that for clout chasing nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Chicagoesontop: 4:20am On Dec 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Apple all the way?
As a consumer..
What exactly is there to celebrate about Apple removing the Charger?

Have you used Apple before ? Don't lie and answer me truthfully.
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Youngpo413: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol, you remind of Obi Wan Ken Obi's quote in Star wars.
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by DarkJeddi(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

Have you used Apple before ? Don't lie and answer me truthfully.
Even if you dash me the iPhone 12 Pro Max,I'll sell it and buy an Android..
That NOTCH is enough of a turn off to begin with.. shocked
I use a phone with a POP UP CAMERA,even minimal notches on Android devices are a turn off..
Why settle for that eyesore when there are enough beautiful,capable and well designed Android devices? undecided
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by theFilmtric: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

yes it doesn't matter how many they choose as far as it serves the purpose. apple can decide to continue using low rams and the rest, nobody dey hold them.

Let me ask you, why did Apple dump their glorified shitty lcd panel they called retina display to attract fanatics like you?
because they realized that their customers were getting wiser and seeing the beauty of oled/amoled display.
hope you know that those oled display panels are being built by Samsung and LG then supply them to Apple grin
while Samsung have been using amoled displays since their galaxy s1 which is decades ago.
so technically as an iPhone x upward user, the Oled display you're enjoying has been enjoyed and experienced by a Samsung user decades ago grin

each OS updates Apple gives its user a feature that has been there for Android since God knows when grin

i remembered when you can't even transfer files with your iPhone alone without pc
Those days before you transfer ordinary file you have to go through some huddle which sometimes requires pc as a must, while Android made things easier for their users with wifi sharing apps like xender and the rest.
I can remember when iPhone users where celebrating ordinary keyboard emojis that came with a particular ios upgrade (can't remember the version) while Android users were already rocking emojis since the days of gingerbread, ICS and jellybean.
Android did not see Apple before adopting nano sim, it's just a tech upgrade flow cheesy

in nutshell what makes a better OS is not the complexity but it's user experience to the people.
that's why Android will continue to lead ios in terms of usage, user friendly and innovation.

the only thing I'll always pick Apple ahead of Android is security features, yes they got that one fully covered and ahead of Android in that aspect.

Gbam!
Now this is a techy girl! cheesy

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
It's a good move, we have enough charging bricks laying about............

Know your charging rating and buy your brick......... Next thing to go is charging cables........

Just give us only the phone and box.......We no longer need sim ejector pin and manual........ grin
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Jacku: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
But what's the rationale behind this?
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Jacku: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

nice one. Learnt alot from this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by Mohbola(f): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Till they do it
Re: Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now by SaintUlot: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2021
They are just beefing unnecessarily.

I still have the below phone for sale

Open-box Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Block An Application From Auto Connecting To Internet On Android Phone / Airtel's 2gb Data Plan @1500 For All Devices / How To Bypass Android Screen Lock With Just A Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.