Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye (11689 Views)

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso / Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. / APC Chairmen Didn’t Recommend Selection For Kyari’s Successor – Dalori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Anfield247(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2020
obembet:

I have deleted my FB account joo
Please, I am begging you in the name of God, open a new one!
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Dong2: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
It cannot be put in words it is an experience started since May 1999, make a visit to the south west I.e. Lagos State and see progress in motion.

It started from June 12 1993.
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Bonesking(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
We know who Tunde Sindiku Bakare is a mischievous imp trying to be relevant with the most influencial and important man of African politics, I lost respect for the devil incarnate the day he claimed some elders in Lagos called him that baby factory people have bought all the lands in Lagos State, so where is his church, my house, governor's office etc? ogun state. Pastor my foot , no single CHRISTlikeness in his life, lousy opportunist
So you’ve now turned your anger against Bakare

1 Like

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Shaking my head, bros calm down calm down ejoor se you want water � ni. For the record i am not from Eastern part of Nigeria, i do not live in Nigeria so get your facts right before you open your smelling gob. I am not in Asia oniyeye. I was born in lagos to yoruba parents but yoruba stupidity and ethnic blindness is not in me. I school in uk and also working here so if you can match that let us talk. When you start earning over £120 a day as IT exoert let us talk. Shonekan betrayed Abiola don't let me start with Awolowo look at Obasanjo stealing the country but you all turned blind eyes. God is going to judge all of you guys. Bello a yoruba military man with his team went and killed our youths and you're blaming Buhari bros una need sense

etrouble:

What are your own dreams beside trafficking drugs to Asia. Yorubas are not just dreaming, we have started working while you and your people are sleeping in your mats and waiting for Presidential ticket to be zoned to your village. You will not only b shocked in 2023, you will be depressed and suicidal because we shall teach you POL 102: Advanced Politricking in the 21st Century

1 Like

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AdekunleScience: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2020
AwesomeStormy00:

Calm down bros for record i am not from the Eastern part of Nigeria. I am yoruba but yoruba stupidity and tribal blindness is not in me. A graduated in uk with good job. So if you can match that let us talk. Whenever anybody come up here to speak the truth you guys go gaga. Imagine Tinubu and his gangs killing our youth and you turn blind eyes. Smh. Try reason positively and stop letting tribe blind your thinking. If poverty dey kill you se poverty no dey let you think ni. Happy Sunday
1. You are a non-Yoruba (from a Yoruba- hating ethnic group) masquerading as Yoruba, or
2. You are a half-Yoruba (with a parent from one of the Yoruba-hating ethnic groups), or
3. You are one of the honest but gullible Yorubas who is deeply affected by the psychological warfare of Igbos, started by Azikiwe which is still raging in the present, aimed at inciting self-hate in Yorubas. They incite you to hate your heritage, any of your leaders whom they could not buy. Why, they are afflicted with an obssessive desire to take over that which belongs to you; Your land, the resources therein.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Isabella199: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by afroxyz: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2020
etrouble:

Tell us what your own father has done.
Is Jagaban your father?

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by IamWonderful: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Bonesking:
So you’ve now turned your anger against Bakare
I am against anyone that is against the collective good of the Yorubas
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Tharyor1984 post=97463044][/quote]

South Africa can not be in those stupid deals
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by obembet(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Anfield247:

Please, I am begging you in the name of God, open a new one!

I can get all I need in FB here dear
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by Anfield247(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
obembet:

I can get all I need in FB here dear
African finest, thank you! To be honest, I do enjoy disturbing you!

1 Like

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by YorubaPrince: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
He only stated the obvious, Jagaban has done more for Omo Youruba political cause then any other statesman except Obafemi Awolowo.

You have serious mental problems, I swear. angry
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
AdekunleScience:

1. You are a non-Yoruba (from a Yoruba- hating ethnic group) masquerading as Yoruba, or
2. You are a half-Yoruba (with a parent from one of the Yoruba-hating ethnic groups), or
3. You are one of the honest but gullible Yorubas who is deeply affected by the psychological warfare of Igbos, started by Azikiwe which is still raging in the present, aimed at inciting self-hate in Yorubas. They incite you to hate your heritage, any of your leaders whom they could not buy. Why, they are afflicted with an obssessive desire to take over that which belongs to you; Your land, the resources therein.

Shaking my head here have u heard of whistblower? Edward Snowden that exposed USA intelligence spying on people is it not born American citizens. I don't have to waste my time arguing my heritage with you.

Where is the hate in my messages? All i said was yoruba land is burning and that hit a nerve in your brain.

Anyway calm down most yorubas here are not happy with the country my childhood mates are still there and we talk nearly every time we have the chance to.

My parents are yoruba but free minded if you are good you are good no nepotism or favoritism getting anything growing up.

Bros let me put this to you, Obasanjo and Tinibu are billionaires now after serving in Government and you think they are saint.

Lastly, calmdown no point fighting over silly stuffs i was only expressing what i think and most of my mate think.

Have a good day bros

1 Like

Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AdekunleScience: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
AwesomeStormy00:

Shaking my head here have u heard of whistblower? Edward Snowden that exposed USA intelligence spying on people is it not born American citizens. I don't have to waste my time arguing my heritage with you.

Where is the hate in my messages? All i said was yoruba land is burning and that hit a nerve in your brain.

Anyway calm down most yorubas here are not happy with the country my childhood mates are still there and we talk nearly every time we have the chance to.

My parents are yoruba but free minded if you are good you are good no nepotism or favoritism getting anything growing up.

Bros let me put this to you, Obasanjo and Tinibu are billionaires now after serving in Government and you think they are saint.

Lastly, calmdown no point fighting over silly stuffs i was only expressing what i think and most of my mate think.

Have a good day bros
Your earlier description of Yorubas which I highlighted indicates that you are either a Yoruba hater or a self-hating Yoruba, which is worse. Regardless of the actions of any politician, a PURE proud Yoruba would not have described his/her own people in such manner. More so, based on ignorance and a mindset that is involuntarily acquired due to very potent enemy propaganda. Look around the world and point out a more Liberal people than the Yorubas. If you found such, please do yourself a favour and transfer your ethnic allegiance to that group.
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by gaskiyamagana: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
Go & hustle, think out the box to find solutions to forestall yourself from unforthcoming foreseen economical doom, leave Nigeria’s problems to the Almijiris.
Which kinda wewe are you smoking so that l suggest which prayer point (s) to refer your froblem to Adeboye and Oyedepo. Prof expressed concern about Nigeria before 2023 and I enjoined him to suggest solutions. Then you wrote jargons. Lazy youth cum comprehension sick nairaland slowpoke.
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
AdekunleScience:
Your earlier description of Yorubas which I highlighted indicates that you are either a Yoruba hater or a self-hating Yoruba, which is worse. Regardless of the actions of any politician, a PURE proud Yoruba would not have described his/her own people in such manner. More so, based on ignorance and a mindset that is involuntarily acquired due to very potent enemy propaganda. Look around the world and point out a more Liberal people than the Yorubas. If you found such, please do yourself a favour and transfer your ethnic allegiance to that group.

I can't pick and choose my tribe, I've nothing to prove to you if i am yoruba or not. All because i say something about the yorubas that didn't go your way all this digging about my tribe popping up. You saying parents teach their kid or kids yo hate a particular tribe is low blow it shows it is what you'd do. And you wonder why the country is backward. So you are supporting what tinubu is doing or the politicians. You support parents telling their kids not marry from other yoruba state. It is well bros calm down ejoor
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AdekunleScience: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
AwesomeStormy00:

I can't pick and choose my tribe, I've nothing to prove to you if i am yoruba or not. All because i say something about the yorubas that didn't go your way all this digging about my tribe popping up. You saying parents teach their kid or kids yo hate a particular tribe is low blow it shows it is what you'd do. And you wonder why the country is backward. So you are supporting what tinubu is doing or the politicians. You support parents telling their kids not marry from other yoruba state!. It is well bros calm down ejoor
1. @ first bolded: If a group of people told and continue to tell lies about you ancestors/political leaders; lies such as Yorubas cross-carpeted after Zik won election, Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison but Awolowo betrayed him. Yorubas always support Fulani, Yoruba betrayed southern unity as if there was anything of such to start with and so on. I guess they are showing love to Yorubas in in your own estimation. And no I woundn't teach my descendants to hate people because of their ethnicity but I'd teach them to be ardent students of history, so that they are immune to attacks from historical propagandist and revisionists. And to guide their Yoruba heritage, land and political economy jealously, even if it means total annihilation of any group of aliens who seek to destroy or take over same.
2. @ 2nd bolded: You know what? I support that we take out Tinubu but only on the condition that all strong political figure in all the regions are taken out as well. The likes of Jonathan, Peter Obi, Edwin Clark, Uzo Kalu, Ekweremadu, James Ibori, Atiku etc.
3. @ 3rd bolded: This is purely in your imagination.
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
AdekunleScience:

1. @ first bolded: If a group of people told and continue to tell lies about you ancestors/political leaders; lies such as Yorubas cross-carpeted after Zik won election, Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison but Awolowo betrayed him. Yorubas always support Fulani, Yoruba betrayed southern unity as if there was anything of such to start with and so on. I guess they are showing love to Yorubas in in your own estimation. And no I woundn't teach my descendants to hate people because of their ethnicity but I'd teach them to be ardent students of history, so that they are immune to attacks from historical propagandist and revisionists. And to guide their Yoruba heritage, land and political economy jealously, even if it means total annihilation of any group of aliens who seek to destroy or take over same.
2. @ 2nd bolded: You know what? I support that we take out Tinubu but only on the condition that all strong political figure in all the regions are taken out as well. The likes of Jonathan, Peter Obi, Edwin Clark, Uzo Kalu, Ekweremadu, James Ibori, Atiku etc.

Number 1 and 2 is � but number 3 is no no sir. I strongly believe that it is half educated people that uses ethnicity to fuel their greediness. Yeah over here yoruba igbos Edos and other tribe get on so well. It has been a healthy debate with you sir. No swearing or calling names i like that sir you take care Happy New Year to you and family sir
Re: Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
AdekunleScience:

Number 1 and 2 is ok, but number 3 is no no sir. I strongly believe that it is half educated people that uses ethnicity to fuel their greediness. Yeah over here yoruba igbos Edos and other tribe get on so well. It has been a healthy debate with you sir. No swearing or calling names i like that sir you take care Happy New Year to you and family sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Political Campaigns In Nigeria Has Been Overtaken By Insults / NNPC To Allocate 6m Barrels Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery In Decembe / Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.