Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow (36292 Views)

Pay And Pack Into A 3-bedroom Bungalow At Chois City, Ikorodu. N8.94m / A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Oceanfield: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day House
Please what’s the minimum amount one can budget on a 3 bedroom bungalow with a nice finishing

ion know much about building as this is my first time and my budget is around 12m for building. ion wanna spend much on building that’s why I’m tryna stay low.

3 bedroom
Laundry
Study room
With nice interior inclusive.
if there’s any other thing that’ll be added kindly lmk also.

The amount will be enough with change sef if you monitor the workers from beginning to end . Else they will steal all your materials.

Also do not take quotation from only one source ,make enquiries from multiple source for the best materials and prices.
Don't trust anyone on your site. .

Good luck.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Etranshub(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dear Op, 12m will do a great job if the money is Chanel to the jobs needed to be done by the people in charge. Trust me, most of the excessive funds spent on building project goes to the pocket of someone else and not to the job that needed to be done. My advice, speak directly with whoever is doing any job(Bricklayer, tiler, pop installer, plumber etc) and contact more than one person for a particular job, sample their previous job and don't compromise on quality.

For your metal works (handrails plasma or wrought iron, burglary, iron/wooden security doors, gates, car ports, water station etc) plug kindly link up we are at your service.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by seanwilliam(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

Yeah Boss.
Currently in yr 2 1st semester (All thanks to ASUU)
what do u do for a living.. Jamisi ..

I have a plumber if your location is within southwest
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by goldmatrix(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Don't embark on the project if you won't be available on ground..wait until you have time.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by DrinkWater10: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

I’m not a spender like that lols
if you see me for street self na you go help me smiley
Hello if you don't mind kindly refer me to the thread in Tech section you referred to.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Linda8585: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

Bro
Just try to source for informations that can make you a millionaire here
I got most of my informations here and I appreciate this forum a lot
it has really being helpful to me...
Also kindly throw off this your mindset and PRAY !!!

Bro i sent an email to you just now please kindly response back to it
Thank u
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Architectsly: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
@Bayo2018
This is a contemporary 3 bedroom design which is in progress here in Edo state....
The estimated budget was around 10m.
U can contact me on 08136741238 or Email: Suleimanimomoh@gmail 4 any detials.

1 Like

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by gentleman82: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
shankara7:
people will just come to nairaland to catch cruise.
Naso one monkey post yesterday say him buy one single chicken for #12000 , people sabi catch nonsense cruise for this forum. Imagine this one dey claim say he get #12milla a student .
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by IamSolopy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
12M is coo but there's better bid for you @Pertinence Estate Limited���
Holla me for any state- + 2348148744032

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by YngDenzel1: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
GodWrites:

I agree with you, and I love your response. It happens to me all the time, especially by people who lack the skills to even do what I do.

When I sit them down and tell them what's involved, most of them can't even operate their Nokia touch, so they often lose interest immediately.

When I add another car to my garage, their interest to know what I do and how I make money spikes again.

I did wonders this xmas, and relations began snooping around, making enquires of what I do for a living. To them, I can't be making these from my acclaimed businesses.

People?

You go fear nah!
When Nigerians see you doing better than dem and you no dey struggle like dem, they start snooping around and if it's someone close to you, they start pressuring you to teach dem too even tho they don't have what it takes.

All their desire to start doing what you're doing is fueled by one thing, Greed!

2 Likes

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Xtopher123(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yes. Depending on these factors

A Good Project Team (Architect, Engineer and Contractor) can get this done while you sleep.

Can I contact you?
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
OP, you've been given series of advice to guide you by fellow nairalanders.

You can check my signature below once your building gets to the roofing stage.

All the best ahead bro.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Architectsly: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day House
Please what’s the minimum amount one can budget on a 3 bedroom bungalow with a nice finishing

ion know much about building as this is my first time and my budget is around 12m for building. ion wanna spend much on building that’s why I’m tryna stay low.

3 bedroom
Laundry
Study room

Check these below designs, its a 3 bedroom all ensiut with visitors toilet, Dining, Kitchen, mini laundry which is currently in progress with an estimate of just 10m
Contact 08136741238 4 more.

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by vicben27(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

So you mean 12m won’t finish the building with a good interior right .?
12milion is enough for a 3/4 bedroom bungalow! from start to the finishings! talking from experience
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Chicastle: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
See why Nigerians spend a lot in building? number one there is roofing. I wonder why some people do roofing even above the specified degrees of the height as if they want the house to touch heaven. I asked one stewpid civil engineer, he told me it's called SEND DOWN THE RAIN , why not just get a good and simple design and make the roof like 25 degrees, then that alone you can save your money instead of spending on high lengths of wood, Gables, and others then use the others to do the interiors like plumbing, electrical, borehole, just get a good designer or you contact us below

1 Like

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by vicben27(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

So you mean 12m won’t finish the building with a good interior right .?
12milion is enough for a 3/4 bedroom bungalow! from start to the finishings! talking from several years of building construction experience
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Hezmatosky: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
What are people even saying? 12m for an estate or just 3bed room? 2-3 m is ok for u. Am taking from experience. For normal and regular house.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Linda8585: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

May GOD Bless you sir for this write up Sir...
That’s just it
Even people wey I teach the skills before making good cash dem loose interest and now they wanna come back but ion have that strength to teach again embarassed

Bro I wasn’t there wen u were giving anybody tutorial, I’m new on this forum, abeg help a brother, this suffer too much
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by foliman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day House

3 bedroom
Laundry
Study room

I'm an architect and I build, how about I get your brief and I give you a very good and affordable design, tastefully finished and tailored to your budget?
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by guru90: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
sunday0707:
Does laterite/clay soil cost that much that chopped your money?

Filling any building with laterite to get to the level you want cost alot.... depend the level ground of that location.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by MRCOSTWORTH: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Contact MRCOSTWORTH to do the Drawing & Bill of Quantities for you and also do the supervision for you.

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Freelane33(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
12 million will take good care of both the building and the interior .
bayo2018:
Good day House

3 bedroom
Laundry
Study room
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by bayo2018: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
OP, you've been given series of advice to guide you by fellow nairalanders.

You can check my signature below once your building gets to the roofing stage.

All the best ahead bro.

Yeah Boss
I’m stuck into another place lols

Going for a duplex as someone suggested or just focus on the bungalow as suggested here
Secondly someone said such building doesn’t validate to be on a 550k land so I’m tryna look into those points...

3 Likes

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Ugandatales: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
shankara7:
people will just come to nairaland to catch cruise.

lol
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by bayo2018: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
gentleman82:

Naso one monkey post yesterday say him buy one single chicken for #12000 , people sabi catch nonsense cruise for this forum. Imagine this one dey claim say he get #12milla a student .

Just pray and source for infos here
If you know my main moniker I’m very sure you won’t utter this statement Sir.
and also if you’re willing to assist about informations kindly drop them here ...
Same 12m you dey hype Na wetin some people dey spend As regular funds ...

6 Likes

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by larrypourl(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

Yeah Boss
I’m stuck into another place lols

Going for a duplex as someone suggested or just focus on the bungalow as suggested here
Secondly someone said such building doesn’t validate to be on a 550k land so I’m tryna look into those points...

Bros, Ikorodu is fast developing. Build your house where you want. You'd be surprise how much that land would be sold in 2-5 years time.

Concerning the duplex and bungalow. Please build what you can finish with ease. Don't be stuck in the middle ooo...lol. Success.

1 Like

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by paully005(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Send me a whtapp chat let me give a drawing design for free....08084056000

quote author=bayo2018 post=97460448]Good day House

3 bedroom
Laundry
Study room
if there’s any other thing that’ll be added kindly lmk also. [/quote]
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Mayour11(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
hakeem4:
Yes! You can get a good bungalow for 12 million naira. In fact you can use only masonry to save cost down to 8-10m

What is the type of masonry you're talking about?
And is it durable, strong and long lasting?
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by imagrg(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
N12m will do just fine.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Juliearth(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
bayo2018:

My mom isn’t experienced at all in that aspect oo lols

Someone I know incurred an extra cost to the tune of about 25 percent of the entire project cost because he left the project at the mercy of someone else. What is worth doing should be done well. I think you should either hire a professional (who you are sure won't pad budget to swindle you) or handle it yourself.
Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by hakeem4(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mayour11:

What is the type of masonry you're talking about?
And is it durable, strong and long lasting?
yeah. Just tell your engineer you want to masonry structure. It is cheaper; if he can get you a strength of 2.8N/mm2

1 Like

Re: Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by cankerworm: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
ibisomi:

Yes o.
Let me share my experience with you.
I live in the north. In 2009 I got a plot of land in a local place for 500k. Although, it shouldn't have been more than 350k but the agent outsmarted me.

It was a local area. I started building in 2010 and moved in December 2011 without finishing everything. I moved based on the popular belief, you can use your next rent to do much work in your building or if you don't move, you won't be motivated to finish the project. I don't believe this again. Talk for another day.

The challenge:
1. My building is not the best in the area but people one way or the other will know that your income is at least steady if not increasing. As such, I get people knocking on the gate everytime seeking for one help or the other. You can't turn them down as it may expose you to other risk whereas my friends living in GRAs and choice locations found it strange.

2. Having a great or outstanding building in a local area is a security challenge. I have not been spared of theft incidences.

3. If you want to dispose the building in the future, those who can afford it may not want the locality and also, it won't appreciate much. The same year I built my house, a close boss bought a land for 7m in a choice location and built it. The land in the same location without building worth not less than 20m today whereas my locality has been static in appreciation. No thanks also to the security challenge in the north.

4. It is better you live in locality in the minimum with people with similar financial capacity or better still, people you can look up to financially. You will be motivated and you will develop good network of relationship that can better your lot.

5. The financial stress of the locality will rest on few of you most especially in a situation where government is not taking responsibility. For instance, in my area, the locals have refused to pay for security, they believe they have little or nothing to lose. Ditto with infrastructural development.

As regards your mummy supervising the project, that has been dealt with. Don't allow it since she is not experienced in building.

My advice.
This happens to be the best piece I have read so far. Thank you for the wonderful submission. God bless you for this!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are / Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.