Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (29967 Views)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

No be you be this? Lol....better humble yourself, nairalanders are nice, they can help your life and career.

no be you be this too? You are not better either... So what's your problem.
Loser.

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by kingsavage: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
mediocre igbo people grin grin grin .. for the flatheadds that will want to mention me, just know this is a yoruba man's forum. if you don't like my comment, you are free to deactivate and go to LIB.
Bloody Igbo criminals grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by kingsavage: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Princedapace:
Everything on naira land will turn to tribalism.

Gush, is it the place I will raise my kids? No way
igbo man go to hell.. hahahahahahahaha
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

No be you be this? Lol....better humble yourself, nairalanders are nice, they can help your life and career.

Na me and you for this forum bros... Unless u change your moniker. grin
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
no be you be this too? You are not better either... So what's your problem.
Loser.

Haha, 2010.....better be smart, plenty water don pass under the bridge since then.

I don’t need to brag boy, better go find some work to do
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Haha, 2010.....

I don’t need to brag boy, but I ain’t sure you can lace the boot!
it took 5 hours to reply grin grin u are such a Coward... I just dey catch cruise... Even if she send the money... I go dash pesin... So e no concern me
E fit be say u dey top, mango tree dey reply me.. In your wooden house..
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
it took 5 hours to reply grin grin u are such a Coward... I just dey catch cruise... Even if she send the money... I go dash pesin... So e no concern me

Stop lying, you needed the money badly. But on a serious note, I can help.....but how do I keep myself anonymous from you?
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Dovegrey: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Gburugburu see ur mate
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Stop lying, you needed the money badly. But on a serious note, I can help.....but how do I keep myself anonymous from you?
i don't need your money... Send me your details I wan change your life, don't be shy bro... I will pardon you.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
E fit be say u dey top, mango tree dey reply me.. In your wooden house..

I am not in Africa, talk more of staying in Nigeria.....when you are ready to take my offer, let me know.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
i don't need your money... Send me your details I wan change your life, don't be shy bro... I will pardon you.

cheesy

Okay now, enjoy your day, and please try to be humble next time, stop chest beating.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tmb78:
And yet thousands of your people are taking to the social media on daily basis,complaining about how Yoruba landlords won't rent their houses to them because they are Igbo.After the complaints, you come to nairaland to claim you own 99% of residentials in Lagos.
Jesus!You lots are hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What about the other thousands who are landlords ? grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

I am not in Africa, talk more of staying in Nigeria.....when you are ready to take my offer, let me know.
grin grin shut up... Lai Mohammed
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Those ones whose houses are being demolished at festac? Sorry, they are now squatting with Segun and Kunle at mafoluku, oshodi.
Sifia pains this Christmas season.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
grin grin shut up... Lai Mohammed

Okay now, enjoy!
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy

Okay now, enjoy your day, and please try to be humble next time, stop chest beating.
you wan run?
U dey form cheerful giver, ẹ sure me die say na 0-0-1 u dey chop...

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Okay now, enjoy!
you no dey go anywhere, come let's finish what you started... Werey dey disguise, u wan form detective... God punish you dey day I catch you, participating in any give away for this forum undecided
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
you wan run?
U dey form cheerful giver, ẹ sure me die say na 0-0-1 u dey chop...

What’s 0-0-1?

Anyway, my offer is still there. In the spirit of the season, I can help.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
you no dey go anywhere, come let's finish what you started... Werey dey disguise, u wan form detective... God punish you dey day I catch you, participating in any give away for this forum undecided
Me giveaway? Check my posts, that’s the last thing I would ever do.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by olatuns2017: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
imhotep:

Have you greeted your Igbo landlord in Lagos today?

Cc lzaa bamite

When U get Biafra!

Landlord ...carry your house along to Biafra
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
olatuns2017:

When U get Biafra!

Landlord ...carry your house along to Biafra
Don't you support One Nigeria??

Cc lzaa bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Baba nitrogen.. Can i drop in his place?

If we can find a way to do it anonymously, I don’t want to reveal my identity to anyone on nairaland.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Me giveaway? Check my posts, that’s the last thing I would ever do.
Na your type dey get numerous accounts, u think say u dey wise.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

If we can find a way to do it anonymously, I can’t compromise my personal information.
ohk sir

One of two ways I know, would be to deposit into a bet site account which I'll create .. I promise I would withdraw from there...
Or you gift me as airtime so i sell it...

Any one comfortable to you
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by sapientia(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is this LGA project?
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
ohk sir

One of two ways i know would be to deposit into a bet site.. I promise I would withdraw from there...
Or you gift me as airtime so i sell it...

Any one comfortable to you

How does the airtime thing work?
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

How does the airtime thing work?
you'll transfer from your bank to my number...it won't show any info

I'll find a seller here on nairaland sir
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by YorubaPrince: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Skull Miner, show us your Ogbomosho pictures of Christmas celebration. Are you afraid of the rusty nature of your villages?

This nice scene is sited at Agulu, not in the 3 major cities of Awka. Onitsha and Nnewi. Show us Ogbomosho picture or keep shut

Rusty villages yet, 80% of Igbos die to leave their savage okoro regions to relocate there. grin
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
you'll transfer from your bank to my number...it won't show any info

I'll find a seller here on nairaland

Are you sure about this? let me ask around, give me some minutes.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Princedapace(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
kingsavage:
igbo man go to hell.. hahahahahahahaha

Thank u brotherly! One love cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.