Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (29919 Views)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Are you sure about this? let me ask around, give me some minutes.
very sure sir cool
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by IDENNAA(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
post=97463254:
Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44 Merry Xmas and prosperous new year

Agu nna, oliaku di sam. Merry Christmas, nwannem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by kingsavage: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u brotherly! One love cool
mtcheeeewwww
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
very sure sir cool

I think it works....what’s your digit? Whatever you get, use it for something else, not betting o
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Princedapace(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
kingsavage:
mtcheeeewwww

lol, may hatred and bitterness leave ur heart bro.

If u are at the point of death, and only an Igbo person that can save u, will u choose to die instead of getting saved by an igbo person? grin

I am not like u bro.

Wish u a merry christmas
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Anambra1stS0n: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
IDENNAA:

Agu nna, oliaku di sam. Merry Christmas, nwannem.

Thanks Nwanne, I wish you all the best.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
I won't use it for betting...sir.. Promise

090 MTn...
Thanks..
Done!
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by kingsavage: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Princedapace:
[s]

lol, may hatred and bitterness leave ur heart bro.

If u are at the point of death, and only an Igbo person that can save u, will u choose to die instead of getting saved by an igbo person? grin

I am not like u bro.

Wish u a merry christmas[/s]
go screw yourself
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:
Done!
Received with all gratitude.. Thank you very much Sir.. I really appreciate
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by GOVERNMENT2: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
grin grin shut up... Lai Mohammed
PERSON WAN HELP YOUR LIFE, YOU DEY HERE DEY INSULT AM. NA WA FOR YOU OH angry
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
PERSON WAN HELP YOUR LIFE, YOU DEY HERE DEY INSULT AM. NA WA FOR YOU OH angry
he's a beggar ... No just conclude...
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nitrogen(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
he's a beggar equally... No just conclude...

Lol, na you sabi.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Drizzy5001(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, na you sabi.
thank you.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by udomma1005(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur rough testes grin
Amen......!

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Slynation(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Ever since Prof. Chukwuma Soludo was appointed the Chairman of Agulu Hotels and Resort by His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano, that place has been experiencing a dramatic turnaround. Quality projects and ideas is typical of Prof. Soludo, the Solution. We await our next governor in 2021.
I swear...I have fully endorse Prof Charles Soludo as the next governor of Anambra state, an Economics that will drive the economy of the state to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by IgboWarlord(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Names of the 36 States in Nigeria.

1: Anambra

2: Imo

3: Abia

4: Enugu

5: Ebonyi

And others.
Yes bro...and others....

1 Like

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Princedapace(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
kingsavage:
go screw yourself

Yes bro. Thanks
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Coinbased: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Really
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by bigcasava1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Even with the marginalization meted upon them by this nepotic govt yet they keep prospering, this is one thing that scares them from giving them president. Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Gracchus: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tmb78:
And yet thousands of your people are taking to the social media on daily basis,complaining about how Yoruba landlords won't rent their houses to them because they are Igbo.After the complaints, you come to nairaland to claim you own 99% of residentials in Lagos.
Jesus!You lots are hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't talk much. Just show them this.

1 Like

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by gentleman82: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
CandidNotes:
I digress.

Feminism

I am not a feminist but I believe that IN THE WORKPLACE every gender should be treated equally and paid fairly. But in the home, a man is the incontestable HEAD. I have never seen a team with two Captains, at best it's a Senior and Junior Captain. In every sport, endeavour, religion, there's only one Leader. Even in the Trinity, there's God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit but God the Father is the Head. The human family is a trinity itself comprising of the Father, Mother and the Children, the Father in this case is the Head. Attempting to have two Heads will only lead to conflict as the unit will constantly be pulled in two different directions. The mother will not be happy, the father will not be happy and the children will be raised in a toxic environment. Nevertheless, a man should treat his wife with love and kindness and the woman should respect and submit to her husband.

I have observed that the original feminists are HERMAPHRODITES and MASCULINE LESBIANS who feel like they are actually men but are trapped in female bodies (you need to live abroad to understand what I mean). Hence, they feel that they are being treated differently from their male counterparts and would like to get the same treatment. These "women" have more testosterone than estrogen, they regularly engage in the exact same professions as men: Military, Construction etc. Rather than be honest and ask for equal rights because they are "men" in and of themselves, they hide behind the cloak of ALL women thereby destroying the lives and homes of unsuspecting, regular women. Please note that Feminists are brainwashing you.

Red/Blue Pill and Simps

When you are done converting all the males around you to black women hating men (as is the current situation in the US) I hope you can guarantee/understand the following:

1. You will be lucky enough (LOL) to find a white woman to marry.
2. Your daughter from your white wife will favour her white and not her black side (Mikel Obi's daughters).
3. Your black daughters and sisters will get the red pill treatment from their boyfriends and husbands.
4. Your cousins and nieces etc will get the red pill treatment from every man they encounter because of the mindset you are promoting.
5. Your granddaughters will have it worse because the red pill treatment will even be worse than it currently is.
6. Find a way to make every female in your family WHITE otherwise they will all be single or get the red pill treatment since that is what black women deserve.

Good luck!
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Yujin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
CandidNotes:
I digress.

Feminism

I am not a feminist but I believe that IN THE WORKPLACE every gender should be treated equally and paid fairly. But in the home, a man is the incontestable HEAD. I have never seen a team with two Captains, at best it's a Senior and Junior Captain. In every sport, endeavour, religion, there's only one Leader. Even in the Trinity, there's God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit but God the Father is the Head. The human family is a trinity itself comprising of the Father, Mother and the Children, the Father in this case is the Head. Attempting to have two Heads will only lead to conflict as the unit will constantly be pulled in two different directions. The mother will not be happy, the father will not be happy and the children will be raised in a toxic environment. Nevertheless, a man should treat his wife with love and kindness and the woman should respect and submit to her husband.

I have observed that the original feminists are HERMAPHRODITES and MASCULINE LESBIANS who feel like they are actually men but are trapped in female bodies (you need to live abroad to understand what I mean). Hence, they feel that they are being treated differently from their male counterparts and would like to get the same treatment. These "women" have more testosterone than estrogen, they regularly engage in the exact same professions as men: Military, Construction etc. Rather than be honest and ask for equal rights because they are "men" in and of themselves, they hide behind the cloak of ALL women thereby destroying the lives and homes of unsuspecting, regular women. Please note that Feminists are brainwashing you.

Red/Blue Pill and Simps

When you are done converting all the males around you to black women hating men (as is the current situation in the US) I hope you can guarantee/understand the following:

1. You will be lucky enough (LOL) to find a white woman to marry.
2. Your daughter from your white wife will favour her white and not her black side (Mikel Obi's daughters).
3. Your black daughters and sisters will get the red pill treatment from their boyfriends and husbands.
4. Your cousins and nieces etc will get the red pill treatment from every man they encounter because of the mindset you are promoting.
5. Your granddaughters will have it worse because the red pill treatment will even be worse than it currently is.
6. Find a way to make every female in your family WHITE otherwise they will all be single or get the red pill treatment since that is what black women deserve.

Good luck!
Very logical. Well balanced for the extreme ends of the gender battle. I'm someone who identifies with the refill gang but encourages members to know when to be human. It is certain that women don't believe unless they learn the hard way. This is what the redpill seeks to correct and not just to be swallowed for selfish and irresponsible reasons.
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nwanyi Awka si na ive erike. grin
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by Dipwater(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Dora akunyili is not from agulu. She is from nanka, a neighboring town but married to a man from agulu.

1 Like

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by descarado: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97463254:
Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44 Merry Xmas and prosperous new year
Guy, is this your wife?
U dey chop big thing o.
Compliments
Pls,can u cover umunze?
Just finished watching a vlog done there around the college of education.

Umunze has really gone far in development. The private hostels are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by descarado: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dipwater:
Dora akunyili is not from agulu. She is from nanka, a neighboring town but married to a man from agulu.
That makes her an agùlù lady by marriage.
Are u from nanka?
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by NGpatriot: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
lol @ typical village activities..

grin grin grin
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by kingsavage: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ typical village activities..

grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing by nams77: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97465905:

yes
Father Lord, keep me and my family safe and prosper us this new year.

We( family and Daddy which is my humble self cool) are hitting this spot Dec 2021 from IMO state.
I was contemplating oguta lake resort but this one is almost stealing the show o.

Well done my brother for this lovely post. I saw your previous post but couldn't remembered who posted it as I was discussing the matter with my siblings and their family last week. We were contemplating where to visit next December

Rapmoney comman check this out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.