Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (28911 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Amah70:

Stop being shophistiwretched in mindset.
If it was by open competition, Obasanjo or Falae would not have flown the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

If it’s by open competition in any of the political parties, neither Igbo, Yoruba, SS and any other southerners can win the tickets of any of the largest political parties, talk less, win presidential election.

Refer to the political structure of Nigeria for education on this.

Lol...I know you are a young chap who needs education in politics. As I have done to your elders in the time past, I would educate you too.... Obasanjo and Falae contested against Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis in 1999 and won their party's ticket to become the flagbearer. (A simple google search on this would clear your doubts).... I am repeating it again, stop spreading cheap lies, there is no where, whether in writing or in principle where regions within the Southern Nigeria sat down and discussed zoning. NO WHERE!!!! ......Stop spreading cheap lies to suit your narrative. Igbos should be brave enough to contest against Yorubas, let us see who would win.

And to the boldened statement, only Igbos who have no political alliance across the Country believe in such thinking. Northerners and Yorubas who have built bridges know that even the smallest region can win a presidential ticket, all it takes is a wide political alliance, I know an igbo person can't understand that.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Vistra40: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

If the next chairman of the APC is a northerner then the candidacy for president will go south

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

Tinubu is a criminalistic idiot

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Zendinho:
Like for Tinubu.... cheesy

Share for Fayemi... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by BafanaBafana: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
afroxyz:

The North is seriously trying to break hjs tentacles, after using him to get their man in power. Thats the North for you. Use and dump
This is not matter of use and dump. He has powerful allies in the north, but he doesn't have the kind of Buhari, kwankwaso or Abiola popularity.
See, I talk to average northerners a lot. Traders, commercial drivers and all. They don't like Tinubu even though they respect him and admire his political etiquette. He just doesn't fit the presidential character.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by KunleyY19(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Fayose will help silence Fayemi even in Ekiti. Kakabe make we go with Fashola!
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Pauladex(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Don’t worry, they will sort themselves out in SW. You should worry that your own people that have been completely relegated to 3rd class and on onlookers in the scheme of things

Ride bro
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by JoeEeL(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
AdekunleScience:
Those men are politicians. That is their game. If you have discovered a better way to; in your own words "unshackle ourselves from this develish arrangement", outside of politics please keep it up. Please note that it will be self-defeating to completely ignore politcs while we fight to free ourselves from this arrangement because the very cause of our current predicament is due to the fact that a PURE Yoruba with Yoruba interest, has never held political power in this country.

Baba mi, kini yi ti su mi, Olorun. Iru politician ati oba oloriburuku oshi la ni nitori Olorun?

Herdsmen killed 3 in Oyo again just yesterday. YESTERDAY!

[http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/27/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-three-farmers-oyo]

And these idiots are talking politics. Wait is it that they do not care if we keep dying ni? Should we just persevere and siddon look until they can get to power in 2023 ni? I don't even understand this kind of people anymore. Shame onto idiotic, greedy and selfish Yorubas as this.

I want my Oodua Nation. PERIOD!
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tinubu go soon know sey him end don come

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bonessaw:
SW APC where una dey. Fayemi wants to challenge your god. This is a pointer that Yoruba’s don't love themselves. Like Awolowo vs Akintola, another one is about to go down. Funny enough, north supports Fayemi and his Osun state counterpart in this downsizing mission.

politics is a game of the mind but I don't expect you Igbo to understand. you people are always empirical with politics that bind with rationalism and pragmatism

When Fayemi later support Tinubu then you people will now started calling him two face man forgetting the real definition of politics defined by Niccolo Machiavelli

North and West know how to press you people mumu botton. North will pretend to have internal fight, west will pretend to be challenging and backstabbing but when the time comes they unite to play you people off

southeast reason for once, 2023 is your time to enjoy the dividend of this country, leave Yoruba and north that have tasted this presidency before, worry about yourself because as far as am concern you people are slaves in Nigeria politics, even Minority tribe have leave you people behind

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The Jagaban of Borgu is the only candidate strong enough to represent Yoruba Nation at the gladiators fight. Once presidency is zoned to south west, be sure Jagaban is Nigeria's next President come 2023,_wailers will wail tire.
And you think Nigerians are stupid enough to allow APC ticket to be zoned to a slave master and thief? We know SW loves their chains but we the sane Nigerians will not SW's evil agenda to stand.

Nobody is ready to bow to a brown teeth thief and slave master. His leeching on public treasury starts and ends in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abaman001:

You called Buhari a BH sponsor that want to islamize you in 2014, that didn’t stop him from becoming your President

Same idiot like you voted Atiku in 2019

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

politics is a game of the mind but I don't expect you Igbo to understand. you people are always empirical with politics that bind with rationalism and pragmatism
I am glad you admits that we are empirical. June 2021we will stop your thief from having a foothold on our CBN vault.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Goke7: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Not a very big fan of tinubu but fayemi is a joke and not qualified to be president.

These fellas are just overrated
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bhol28: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
So funny.may be he,s talking about Students Union Presidency

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I am glad you admits that we are empirical. June 2021we will stop your thief from having a foothold on our CBN vault.

if you read my post here you will know someone like me will never pray for a capitalist like Tinubu to become my President, Tinubu will be worse than Buhari in terms of social relations, at least Buhari still do something in terms of social incentives, na tax Tinubu go use kill average Nigerians

having said that, it's disgusting to see your likes that asslick Atiku the kleptomaniac ass and called the thief that ought to be hanged to death gej hero, be quoting me to express the height of your foolishness

you thought I belong to the class of your sycophant that see politics as favouritism rather than humanism

even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria president in Jesus name but you people hate for him will not give you 2023 presidency

get a life kid
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by hush15: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bonessaw:
SW APC where una dey. Fayemi wants to challenge your god. This is a pointer that Yoruba’s don't love themselves. Like Awolowo vs Akintola, another one is about to go down. Funny enough, north supports Fayemi and his Osun state counterpart in this downsizing mission.

In fact, I support his contest. He still better Tinubu in so many ways but anything APC is still a no no for me. That party is rooted on lies and deceit and such will always take one step forward and thrice back cos everything is built on deception.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by gaventa: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
If YOU VOTE APC or PDP in the next coming
Election. May you suffer a great loss in 2021.ase
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Lawsaite: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
2023 will definitely be a hot time to be in Nigeria. The kind of politics that'll be played that year is such that's not be seen in Naija
We will be having a lot of factions.
The youths are even intending to contest too.
It will be eventful grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Don’t worry, they will sort themselves out in SW. You should worry that your own people that have been completely relegated to 3rd class and on onlookers in the scheme of things
Third class that owns over 50% of your inheritances in lagos and swiftly taking over Ogun. Currently some zones in lagos can never have a Yoruba representative because we have owned up the place. We will keep funding your Owambe in exchange for your inheritance

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

When Fayemi later support Tinubu then you people will now started calling him two face man forgetting the real definition of politics defined by Niccolo Machiavelli

North and West know how to press you people mumu botton. North will pretend to have internal fight, west will pretend to be challenging and backstabbing but when the time comes they unite to play you people off

southeast reason for once, 2023 is your time to enjoy the dividend of this country, leave Yoruba and north that have tasted this presidency before, worry about yourself because as far as am concern you people are slaves in Nigeria politics, even Minority tribe have leave you people behind
Playing tribal politics might have favoured the yoroubas but trying to say igbos are ignorant of political permutation or oblivious of how to scatter any southern interest to allow Nothern decide our interest is ignorance. Same way you guys underestimated the North and easliy gave them upper hand in party affair is same way you guys are underestimating other Southerners especially igbos. Democracy started in 1999 and am yet to see another yorouba man close to Obasanjo or Abiola that would mean a thing the whole Nigeria will tremble. You guys are overestimating your worth but then it won't get easier from here.
Obviously you guys are pushing your luck too far and 2023 a yorouba won't smell both vice and presidency, not because it's going to be good thing for we here in the south, but to tell you guys without a united south, your sophistication is tantamount to witch hunt.
Igbos will always attack the North, for South interest but since yoroubas are seeing it as ignorance. The North would have a field day as they did in military.
Watch and see.
With what is on ground, any right thinking Notherner would never allow power move away from the region just like that because of some useless zoning. They have the numbers both in force and civilians. They also have alot of interest as they have alot going on in the region, railways, oil and gas, security. The only leverage we had was playing by safe rules. But safe rules fell out of the window in 2015. Some of you are still stuck in pre-2015 era.. I pity you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Alawode01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
who don't know nothing, that know will know, but who don't know, that didn't know,wouldn't know,until then.✌
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by humilitypays(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Prof. Osinbajo just fell his hand with that money laundering saga they used to set him up and silenced him forever.

How can he be collecting free contract money from that NPA lady who happens to be El Rfuai's proxy mistress

Osinbajo would have long replaced dementia ridden Buhari if not for the money laundering scandals he was caught up in cry

Aso Rock cabals want a loyalist to replace Buhari come 2023 to cover up their evil. Tinubu does not fit in because Tinubu is as powerful as them.

They are likely going to use Fayemi, Dave Umahi and some new politicians they can control.

Tinubu is just daydreaming. He should have fought against Buhari's emergence for a second tenure in 2019 and enter into a gentle man agreement with understanding Atiku than supporting that evil man for a second term thinking it would pave way for him in 2023.

He is learning the hard way, nobody can fool God!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Playing tribal politics might have favoured the yoroubas but trying to say igbos are ignorant of political permutation or oblivious of how to scatter any southern interest to allow Nothern decide our interest.
Obviously you guys are pushing your luck too far and 2023 a yorouba won't smell both vice and presidency, not because it's going to be good thing for we here in the south, but to tell you guys without a united south, your sophistication is tantamount to witch hunt.
Igbos will always attack the North, for South interest but since yoroubas are seeing it as ignorance. The North would have a field day as they did in military.
Watch and see.

height of naivety, you people should just leave politics and be selling your bend down select because if your leaders reason this way I doubt if they can reach that Asorock in many years to come

Yoruba is playing tribal politics, what's stopping Igbo from playing intertribal politics or is anyone holding you down?

Igbo are attacking North for south and attacking Yoruba for Igbo, stop deceiving yourself. politics is pragmatic not sympathetic.

nobody is buying you people NCNC kind of politics again, open your political game and play it without giving a fúck about Yoruba or North. play yours the way you want it

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
fayemi, Tinubu, and all of una together - e no go better for you all together.

Ogun kill all of una together.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by humilitypays(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

The only time Yorubas supported a Presidential candidate and he won in the history of Nigeria is 2015 Buhari.

Since 1960, all the Presidential candidates Yorubas supported failed woefully.

Nnamdi Azikiwe's NCNC party won all the federal seats and Awolowo's failed that got him suicidal and plotting a coup that led to his arrest and jailing.

in 1979, Shagari and Alex Ekwueme won the election, another Hausa–Igbo alliance. Yoruba vote was useless.they lost.

In 1999 Igbos massively supported Obasanjo and Atiku while Yoruba supported Olu Falae who also lost.

So when did Yoruba even became a force to reckon with politically in Nigeria? You guys brag a lot

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

height of naivety, you people should just leave politics and be selling your bend down select because if your leaders reason this way I doubt if they can reach that Asorock in many years to come

Yoruba is playing tribal politics, what's stopping Igbo from playing intertribal politics or is anyone holding you down?

Igbo are attacking North for south and attacking Yoruba for Igbo, stop deceiving yourself. politics is pragmatic not sympathetic.

nobody is buying you people NCNC kind of politics again, open your political game and play it without giving a fúck about Yoruba or North. play yours the way you want it
Yorubas are leveraging their political strength base on how igbos are seen in the country. We get it, but then, if you try to take an advantage of a person situation to mock him. What do you think will happen?.Scatter everything.

A disunited south is a big advantage to the north and am sure, they would love it that way.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Emekaonline: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
fayemi, Tinubu, and all of una together - e no go better for you all together.

Ogun kill all of una together.

Including your family and generation yet on born.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Emekaonline: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
gaventa:
If YOU VOTE APC or PDP in the next coming
Election. May you suffer a great loss in 2021.ase

If you and your family vote for another party aside APC or PDP, may you and your generation suffer an exceedingly great deep loss in 2021 and even beyond 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Emekaonline: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
jcmaiah:

Third class that owns over 50% of your inheritances in lagos and swiftly taking over Ogun. Currently some zones in lagos can never have a Yoruba representative because we have owned up the place. We will keep funding your Owambe in exchange for your inheritance

We call people who build another man's land with their enterprising acumen while their own land is in ruin BASTARDS in Yoruba land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.