Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (28900 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Yorubas are leveraging their political strength base on how igbos are seen in the country. We get it, but then, if you try to take an advantage of a person situation to mock him. What do you think will happen?.Scatter everything.

A disunited south is a big advantage to the north and am sure, they would love it that way.

nobody came with political strength from heaven, you just have to change pattern when something ain't favouring you

average Igbo know how to manoeuvre when one business is not thriving but unfortunately you people use the same pattern on politics umpteenth time and expect things to change

bro, politics as pragmatism as it is, made it a jungle, you want to be a king of the jungle then strategize to have it.

I'm a Yoruba apologist but I want someone with mental state and a good economist to become president, this is where I can enjoy dividends of democracy, my kinsman was president for good 8years but na Fulani man dey help me do Lagos/Ibadan express road

if Buhari safeguard lives and properties, balance the economy, what reason will someone like me have to be criticizing him

you Igbo need to levelled up politically

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
humilitypays:
The only time Yorubas supported a Presidential candidate and he won in the history of Nigeria is 2015 Buhari.

Since 1960, all the Presidential candidates Yorubas supported failed woefully.

Nnamdi Azikiwe's NCNC party won all the federal seats and Awolowo's failed that got him suicidal and plotting a coup that led to his arrest and jailing.

in 1979, Shagari and Alex Ekwueme won the election, another Hausa–Igbo alliance. Yoruba vote was useless.they lost.

In 1999 Igbos massively supported Obasanjo and Atiku while Yoruba supported Olu Falae who also lost.

So when did Yoruba even became a force to reckon with politically in Nigeria? You guys brag a lot

well done G.O Fagunwa, so why are Igbo wailing and abusing Yoruba for not supporting Gej in 2015? why are Igbo crying that Yoruba non support brought Buhari inn?

wetin concern all these old pattern of politics with this modern politics. unfortunately, the old pattern of political mentality is what's slowing you people down politically

Yoruba are backstabbing, betrayers, force Buhari on Nigerians is a mere attack on Yoruba or what?

it's obvious 98% of you southeast people have short or no memories

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by drlateef: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
I am happy he said Fayemi is only known in Ekiti. Mcheww! Fayemi that bowed down for Tinubu when he is greeting Tinubu. He even said that Pastor Tunde Bakare is trying to get him into collision with SW people. He denied working against Tinubu and affirmed Tinubu as his father in politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

nobody came with political strength from heaven, you just have to change pattern when something ain't favouring you

average Igbo know how to manoeuvre when one business is not thriving but unfortunately you people use the same pattern on politics umpteenth time and expect things to change

bro, politics as pragmatism as it is, made it a jungle, you want to be a king of the jungle then strategize to have it.

I'm a Yoruba apologist but I want someone with mental state and a good economist to become president, this is where I enjoy dividends of democracy, my kinsman was president for good 8years but na Fulani man dey help me do Lagos/Ibadan express road

if Buhari safeguard lives and properties, balance the economy, what reason will someone me have to be criticizing him

you Igbo need to levelled up politically
When did yorouba started getting it right politically. Just from 1999 lol. You piss your pant just few years ago just because you had few appointments.
Merging with a jihadist is not a political correct decision. The railway and express you gloat about is far from what your political allies are gaining.
I assume the Consistency effect is playing out here. Defending your former decisions with slightest of achievement when you know they are far more implications.
Now let me give you a glimpse of what to expect before 2023.

Obiano faction of Apga will merge to Apc, Apc will win Abia state in 2023, Okowa will move to Apc, Wike will work for Apc in 2023 but might not openly declare his membership.
PDP will have only Enugu as a stronghold due to Governors elections. Even Edo will work with Apc in 2023.
A good number of Southern leaders will move to Apc. Even Amaechi will be very popular her in the South than whoever Tinubu will present. Offcourse Tinubu has a candidate in Osibanjo we all know that but u should by now know how hard a simp like him would fight without Tinubu front.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emekaonline:

We call people who build another man's land with their enterprising acumen while their own land is in ruin BASTARDS in Yoruba land
It's called subtle take over.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

When did yorouba started getting it right politically. Just from 1999 lol. You piss your pant just few years ago just because you had few appointments.
Merging with a jihadist is not a political correct decision. The railway and express you gloat about is far from what your political allies are gaining.
I assume the Consistency effect is playing out here. Defending your former decisions with slightest of achievement when you know they are far more implications.

when will Igbo get it right? Yoruba started getting it right since 1999 according to you, so when will Igbo started getting it right?

you know nothing about politics, Yoruba doesn't made Nigeria politics alone because Nigeria is made of three major tribes which Igbo is included, so why should Yoruba be a talk of politics to Igbo that desire to be Nigeria president

one will expect to give a less fúck to Yoruba and strategize how to played their own to asorock. you people lose focus a lot politically

what happened when Peter Obi was given VP ticket in East even show you people know nothing about politics. you're talking down Tinubu because Fayemi want to be president but you forget a fellow Igbo man was against peter Obi candidacy because they were not consulted

politics is a jungle internally and externally

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emekaonline:

[s]Including your family and generation yet on born.[/s]

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Ingredient88(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who is Fayemi self Forget say him na my state Governor, and chairman of thieves.... can him even win tinubu in primary elections.... where was he when APC was formed? Who know am b4?.... what did he knows concerning APC, if not for Tinubu who brought him into light line of politics in ekiti state..... let them continue to deceive themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Ingredient88(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abalado:
The same Fayemi that failed his own/my own state ,how can he not fail Nigerians,, Fayemi is such an ingrate challenging Tinubu,a man who made him to become he is today,, Fayemi a failure,,
Thank you my sis, can you imagine ooo, we don't know Fayemi in Ekiti b4, if not for Opeyemi Bamidele, who introduce him to baba, they now brought him to Ekiti o.....he go learn lessons soon.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin SAKABULA GOVERNOR AND HIS PROMOTERS SHALL BE ROUNDLY DEFEATED.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
jcmaiah:

Third class that owns over 50% of your inheritances in lagos and swiftly taking over Ogun. Currently some zones in lagos can never have a Yoruba representative because we have owned up the place. We will keep funding your Owambe in exchange for your inheritance

I don’t reply ignorant people like you.

Keep bringing money to buy swamps and water filled land and 10 times the actual worth, they will keep selling it with just mere receipt on ordinary paper cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Don’t worry, they will sort themselves out in SW. You should worry that your own people that have been completely relegated to 3rd class and on onlookers in the scheme of things
Are u happy Osinbajo is 2nd class?
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:

Are u happy Osinbajo is 2nd class?

Osinbajo is your Vice President, way above your every living soul on your lineage, I wonder what that makes your father

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by owobokiri(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Faye gini!? That one that looks like a roundabout wants to be whos president
Ah don suffer...
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Farukshy: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Like I still said the westerns are joking when we have men ready both from the north east and north west.. Say Atiku and kwankosia, so yoruba make una go sleep .. 2face people
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

when will Igbo get it right? Yoruba started getting it right since 1999 according to you, so when will Igbo started getting it right?

you know nothing about politics, Yoruba doesn't made Nigeria politics alone because Nigeria is made of three major tribes which Igbo is included, so why should Yoruba be a talk of politics to Igbo that desire to be Nigeria president

one will expect to give a less fúck to Yoruba and strategize how to played their own to asorock. you people lose focus a lot politically

what happened when Peter Obi was given VP ticket in East even show you people know nothing about politics. you're talking down Tinubu because Fayemi want to be president but you forget a fellow Igbo man was against peter Obi candidacy because they were not consulted

politics is a jungle internally and externally
Thats the error bro, Nigerian politics is between the North and the South. Obviously yorouba created the Igbo, yorouba and Hausa.
Like I said Nigeria politics was governed by rules before now cos thats the way we can legitimately get our own person in power. But 2015 it became the winner takes it all. It sounded right to a yorouba man cos that's the only way they can comeback in 2023. But then if we revert to winner take it all. It means no Southern candidate will ever smell power. You guys are the ignorant one
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Dong2: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Masama:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-dont-know-about-tinubu-but-fayemi-must-contest-hon-ajayi-ekiti-apc-publicity-secretary/

Fayemi ko fayewon ni! That failure of a thing is a disastrous ass wipe! Even in ekiti he ll lose. Abegi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by HRMK: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
comparing fayemi with tinubu?dem be mates?what an insult!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by fuke(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Masama:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-dont-know-about-tinubu-but-fayemi-must-contest-hon-ajayi-ekiti-apc-publicity-secretary/

You guys will soon understand that the Hawk and the butterfly
are no peers just because they both fly.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Like I always say, nobody should be denied the right to legitimately aspire to a position they are qualified for. Fayemi is well qualified to contest for the president of Nigeria, let him contest if he so wishes.

Personally, I won’t vote for him because he’s a very petty and vindictive person. I also know so many Ekiti APC members who won’t vote for him. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of relationship with those that helped him into office if he wins. However, I wish him the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Osinbajo is your Vice President, way above your every living soul on your lineage, I wonder what that makes your father
You are rejoicing over someone that an ordinary aide called
Academic Vice. Lol
At least those in our lineage control their offices.

Unlike yours.
We pray God deliver your own lineage from the spirit of alatenuje!
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Kaymansion(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
They just want to push this guy to where he doesn't want sorry his masquerade is about to enter expressway

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

You called Buhari a BH sponsor that want to islamize you in 2014, that didn’t stop him from becoming your President

Same idiot like you voted Atiku in 2019

And that made u to believe thiefnibu will win in 2023 abi? U must be an imbecilic brainwashed idiot
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by seunmsg(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Thats the error bro, Nigerian politics is between the North and the South. Obviously yorouba created the Igbo, yorouba and Hausa.
Like I said Nigeria politics was governed by rules before now cos thats the way we can legitimately get our own person in power. But 2015 it became the winner takes it all. It sounded right to a yorouba man cos that's the only way they can comeback in 2023. But then if we revert to winner take it all. It means no Southern candidate will ever smell power. You guys are the ignorant one

You guys really need to stop spewing alternative facts here to win arguments. Historically, Nigeria’s politics has always been a winner takes it all arrangement.

The first republic Balewa government was formed by the northern and eastern region to the exclusion of the western region. The second republic Shagari government was formed by the same northerner and eastern coalition to the exclusion of the west again.

The only time we ever had an elected government that had a semblance of national inclusiveness was from 1999 to 2007 when Obasanjo was president. Yar’adua and Jonathan’s government were also extremely clannish while Buhari has taken it to another level.

So, stop misrepresenting history for us. We no be pikin for here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abaman001:

And that made u to believe thiefnibu will win in 2023 abi? U must be an imbecilic brainwashed idiot

Tinubu will win if he decides to contest and God desires he wins! There is absolutely nothing that eternally hateful Ibos like you will do that to either continue you Biafra wailing or locate the nearest lagoon to kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:

You are rejoicing over someone that an ordinary aide called
Academic Vice. Lol
At least those in our lineage control their offices.

Unlike yours.
We pray God deliver your own lineage from the spirit of alatenuje!

He can still turn those your lineage that “control offices” into economic destitute by one stroke of the pen so your generations will all die in penury grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Zendinho(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Abaman001 post=97466046]

Tinubu is a criminalistic idiot.....
You say......

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Olatomiwami(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

Why don't u channel this your epistles to PDP, it will b of immense use to your region and PDP, APC will sorts themselves out, enough of crying over SW politics.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

He can still turn those your lineage that “control offices” into economic destitute by one stroke of the pen so your generations will all die in penury grin
Just like the way he turned into a plane crash destitute and started hiding
. grin

Alatenuje wont kill your generation grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bovis(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
badoh:
This Fayemi thinks governing Ekiti is the same thing as governing entire Nigeria. By the time North comfront him with bokoharam, incessant bombing, kidnappings etc, he will pray he never contested for the position. He's too soft for such.
Nigeria needs a tough, strong and dynamic leader who can take strong decisions and deliver within timeline.
The only southern politician that has this attributes is Tinubu. See, when the time comes and he shows interest, southwest will rally round him irrespective of party affiliations. I know Tinubu has his flaws and is not in the good book of some people but I believe he will be able to unite all the regions. He will bring technocrats on board and deliver. If not because of the challenge of Bokoharam, fulani herdsmen and kidnappings, Osinbajo would have been a perfect choice for Nigeria but if he should come on board, they will frustrate his govt like they did to Jonathan.

Brilliant analysis. In addition to the challenges/complexities you stated, Nigeria is currently on the brink and desperately in need of a political Titan to rescue it
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Lols your naivety made me laugh cheesy. nothing like southern unity, southern unity dead when Igbo officers collide with other naive officers to kill Yoruba leaders. fúck off with your southern crabs

when is KANU coming home to take you clowns to promise land or the sun had failed to rise totally? confused lots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.