Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (28907 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:

Just like the way he turned into a plane crash destitute and started hiding
. grin

Alatenuje wont kill your generation grin

And against your wish for him to die, he is still the vice president of your country that your father can’t tie his shoe lace

It’s must suck to be a useful Osu like you with lost heritage grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

And against your wish for him to die, he is still the vice president of your country that your father can’t tie his shoe lace

It’s must suck to be a useful Osu like you with lost heritage grin cheesy
Sorry dear,

We know the purpose of your lineage is to bow and lick shoe of politicians like urchins.... Altenuje and sons. grin

Sorry grin
I am not u
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Ronaldinho10(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
all we want is Igbo presidency come 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:

Sorry dear,

We know the purpose of your lineage is to bow and lick shoe of politicians like urchins.... Altenuje and sons. grin

Sorry grin
I am not u

Unfortunately for you and your forefathers, you will never amount to anything now or in generations to come!

When others were facing military, your fathers and forefathers were hiding under their wives wrappers grin

Generation of Osu cowards grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ronaldinho10:
all we want is Igbo presidency come 2023

Come and collect am grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

[s]Unfortunately for you and your forefathers, you will never amount to anything now or in generations to come!

When others were facing military, your fathers and forefathers were hiding under their wives wrappers grin

Generation of Osu cowards grin cheesy[/s]
the son of
Alatenuje has spoken grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by AbijaJ: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Thats the error bro, Nigerian politics is between the North and the South. Obviously yorouba created the Igbo, yorouba and Hausa.
Like I said Nigeria politics was governed by rules before now cos thats the way we can legitimately get our own person in power. But 2015 it became the winner takes it all. It sounded right to a yorouba man cos that's the only way they can comeback in 2023. But then if we revert to winner take it all. It means no Southern candidate will ever smell power. You guys are the ignorant one

You are a dishonest fellow going by this post of yours. If igbo supporters of Jonathan in PDP had allowed zoning to prevail when the Northerners were insisting that another Northerner be allowed to complete the North's two terms after the untimely death of late yaradua in 2011, igbos would have been at a poll position for the Presidency under the PDP by now, if not already in their first term even.

After yaradua's death, his igbo supporters in PDP said there was no zoning and influenced Jonathan in using his power of incumbency as acting president to impose his candidacy on the party. But it seems you people have suddenly forgotten the ignoble roles you played during that saga, and now you are forming 'saint' and want to use the same zoning you rejected to keep GEJ in power, to now claim that it is your turn. Una think say una wise?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bovis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

Hogwash mate! No doubt your popular here by the number of likes you got but you’re politically naive. Firstly, ask yourself why BAT is still relevant today and very popular in Nigeria after leaving office as a governor many years ago. Does anyone still remember Peter Odilli & co?

2023 would definitely be interesting but make no mistake - the presidency has been zoned to the south. No reasonable northern candidate from the APC would contest but I won’t be surprised if Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal contest for the PDP primaries. However, I see a lot of decamping/realignment along the route to 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bovis(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Zendinho:
Like for Tinubu.... cheesy

Share for Fayemi... cheesy

Fayemi is a lightweight politician & does not stand a chance. It’s like comparing Michael Jackson with Sikiru Ayinde Barister (RIP to both)
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Amah70: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Intrepid01:

Lol...I know you are a young chap who needs education in politics. As I have done to your elders in the time past, I would educate you too.... Obasanjo and Falae contested against Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis in 1999 and won their party's ticket to become the flagbearer. (A simple google search on this would clear your doubts).... I am repeating it again, stop spreading cheap lies, there is no where, whether in writing or in principle where regions within the Southern Nigeria sat down and discussed zoning. NO WHERE!!!! ......Stop spreading cheap lies to suit your narrative. Igbos should be brave enough to contest against Yorubas, let us see who would win.

And to the boldened statement, only Igbos who have no political alliance across the Country believe in such thinking. Northerners and Yorubas who have built bridges know that even the smallest region can win a presidential ticket, all it takes is a wide political alliance, I know an igbo person can't understand that.

Stop lying to yourself.

Most of Yoruba were in a Yoruba-based political party - AD - when Obasanjo and Falae were filled in for PDP and ANPP presidential tickets.
Retired Northern military generals released Obasanjo from prison and pushed him to oust other contestants from other parts of Nigeria.

In Nigeria, power is given, if not, how could OBJ from prison with only N10,000 in his bank account beat Alex Ekwueme who formed the party? Power is given in Nigeria because of the political structure.

PDP was formed by late Alex Ekwueme with his group of 33.

The only political alliance built by a section of Yoruba - mostly Yoruba MURIC - with the north is APC. Are you happy over the level APC led Nigeria?
You people need to be honest in your unbridled power drunk drive to cancel zoning because it’s turn of the Igbo to be in Aso Rock. Your power drunk posture may backfire on you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:
the son of
Alatenuje has spoken grin

Osu, I get plenty free time today to make you cry grin

Where was your father when the VP was stomping all over Nigeria campaigning?! He was as usual using your mother as pastime in bed.

Nobody in your lineage will ever achieve what the VP has been able to achieve, so I understand where your hate for him is coming from

Omo ale Osu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Amah70:

Stop lying to yourself.

Most of Yoruba were in a Yoruba-based political party - AD - when Obasanjo and Falae were filled in for PDP and ANPP presidential tickets.
Retired Northern military generals released Obasanjo from prison and pushed him to oust other contestants from other parts of Nigeria.

In Nigeria, power is given, if not, how could OBJ from prison with only N10,000 in his bank account beat Alex Ekwueme who formed the party? Power is given in Nigeria because of the political structure.

PDP was formed by late Alex Ekwueme with his group of 33.

The only political alliance built by a section of Yoruba - mostly Yoruba MURIC - with the north is APC. Are you happy over the level APC led Nigeria?
You people need to be honest in your unbridled power drunk drive to cancel zoning because it’s turn of the Igbo to be in Aso Rock. Your power drunk posture may backfire on you.

Continue to lie to yourself by twisting narratives. You even claimed Alex Ekwueme formed PDP. I'm not surprised you know, Igbos are known widely to be deluded. Power is never given to anyone in the world, it is calculatively taken. if you are grown and wise enough you'll know that 1998 PDP political convention was more like a continuation of 1993 election, of which the acclaimed winner was denied his mandate. I repeat again, there is no agreement, whether in writing or verbal, between the southern regions for rotational presidency. You thought Yorubas were stupid when they supported Buhari in 2015? You see politics is about alignment, it is about give and take, it is about scratch your back and I'll scratch yours too. But I know Igbos don't know that, they only know politics of hate, tribalism and threat. And no one aligns with an enbittered set of people. So after Yorubas worked to install Buhari for the sole purpose of having their support in 2023, they will now hand it over to the Igbos shey? Just ask yourself if that makes any sense. I ask you again, Are the igbos scared to contest against the Yorubas? Igbos should fight to have PDP presidential ticket, after all Igbos have slaved for PDP for the past 20years, getting the ticket should not be too difficult. Yorubas too will fight to have APC presidential ticket. Then the 2 can now slug it out at the general polls and we'll see who will win. You know already that the Northern cabal will prefer a Yoruba presidency to an Igbo presidency. Nobody trusts embittered people.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

[s]
Osu, I get plenty free time today to make you cry grin

Where was your father when the VP was stomping all over Nigeria campaigning?! He was as usual using your mother as pastime in bed.

Nobody in your lineage will ever achieve what the VP has been able to achieve, so I understand where your hate for him is coming from

Omo ale Osu [/s]

Tradermoni for buying votes = stomping grin

Your brain na kite cool
Even kite get weight pass am leeeemao!
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bluntemperor: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:
I think this Ekiti APC faction is working for the opposition because I can’t see where Fayemi will be getting his votes from

I beg who be this Ajayi'?
Every body just they cruise on chop chop,eh.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blitzerz:

Tradermoni for buying votes = stomping grin

Your brain na kite cool
Even kite get weight pass am leeeemao!

Nobody in your lineage can afford trader money grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

I don’t reply ignorant people like you.

Keep bringing money to buy swamps and water filled land and 10 times the actual worth, they will keep selling it with just mere receipt on ordinary paper cheesy grin
Mere receipt? Come and claim the land back na
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Amah70: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Intrepid01:

Continue to lie to yourself by twisting narratives. You even claimed Alex Ekwueme formed PDP. I'm not surprised you know, Igbos are known widely to be deluded. Power is never given to anyone in the world, it is calculatively taken. if you are grown and wise enough you'll know that 1998 PDP political convention was more like a continuation of 1993 election, of which the acclaimed winner was denied his mandate. I repeat again, there is no agreement, whether in writing or verbal, between the southern regions for rotational presidency. You thought Yorubas were stupid when they supported Buhari in 2015? You see politics is about alignment, it is about give and take, it is about scratch your back and I'll scratch yours too. But I know Igbos don't know that, they only know politics of hate, tribalism and threat. And no one aligns with an enbittered set of people. So after Yorubas worked to install Buhari for the sole purpose of having their support in 2023, they will now hand it over to the Igbos shey? Just ask yourself if that makes any sense. I ask you again, Are the igbos scared to contest against the Yorubas? Igbos should fight to have PDP presidential ticket, after all Igbos have slaved for PDP for the past 20years, getting the ticket should not be too difficult. Yorubas too will fight to have APC presidential ticket. Then the 2 can now slug it out at the general polls and we'll see who will win. You know already that the Northern cabal will prefer a Yoruba presidency to an Igbo presidency. Nobody trusts embittered people.

So Yoruba scratched Fulani back in 2015, therefore Fulani shall scratch Yoruba back in 2023 to make a Yoruba succeed PMB? No more zoning or rotation.

No more need to consider political correctness?

No more need to put the interest of unity ahead of your Area boy calculation?

All that matters is because Tinubu was party to APC formation, therefore it’s Yoruba turn to succeed PMB?

You are yet to tell why two Yorubas - Obasanjo and Falae - were fielded to fly the flags of the two largest political parties.

See why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi called you people “Area Boys Politicians.” Your machinations are like an Area Boy’s - very hollow, can’t consider untoward results.

If you have heard of NADECO? You are inadvertently courting NADECO II.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
jcmaiah:

Mere receipt? Come and claim the land back na

Lmao!! Obviously you don’t know what it means to have a title to a piece of land. Most of your uncles that think they own lands are ghosts in the lands bureau grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Blitzerz: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Nobody in your lineage can afford trader money grin cheesy
Of course na.... Na only Alatenuje families fit afford to sell their votes......

Una no dey disappoint...
Kite brains
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Olatomiwami(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
eedriyz:

He's making which noise? Where?

Are u minding some dimwits, as if he has informed their region, mofos, taking panadol for Jagaban's headache, their house is burning, pursuing rats.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by osothermal(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Intrepid01:

I'll save this . You really don't know the northerners
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Amah70:

So Yoruba scratched Fulani back in 2015, therefore Fulani shall scratch Yoruba back in 2023 to make a Yoruba succeed PMB? No more zoning or rotation.

No more need to consider political correctness?

No more need to put the interest of unity ahead of your Area boy calculation?

All that matters is because Tinubu was party to APC formation, therefore it’s Yoruba turn to succeed PMB?

You are yet to tell why two Yorubas - Obasanjo and Falae - were fielded to fly the flags of the two largest political parties.

See why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi called you people “Area Boys Politicians.” Your machinations are like an Area Boy’s - very hollow, can’t consider untoward results.

If you have heard of NADECO? You are inadvertently courting NADECO II.

Lol....i laugh at your sense of gullibility, for you to opine that people will use presidency to console South east in 2023. You will see that no one cares by then.

If you need lecture on the bolded you can book for a private class, but you'll be funny to think that the powers that be at the time willfully ceeded presidency to South-West. I repeat again,it is never given to anyone on a platter of gold. They worked for it, the work started in 1992, go and do your research. And to let you know, blackmailing other region, whining and crying like a baby with a victim mentality and threatening everyone are not the needed methodologies for having presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by cassbeat(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.
Can't agree less
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Sunnyja: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:
I think this Ekiti APC faction is working for the opposition because I can’t see where Fayemi will be getting his votes from
His votes will come from Ekiti state.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Sunnyja: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Intrepid01:

Be deceiving yourself, Northern cabals would prefer a Yoruba presidency to an Igbo presidency and the only candidate they trust in the South West is Tinubu. If you have been following the news you would have seen how their traditional rulers have been visiting him as a show of loyalty and support. Let me tell you, Nigerian politics is about self-interest. North has no problem with power returning to the South but they are sure weary of some regions getting into power and they'll do all they can to stop them
Why are you deceiving yourself. Traditional rulers from the North visiting Tinubu means nothing, I guess you were far too young to know that more traditional rulers from the North visited Odili the former Rivers State governor in 2007 and yet he never got the presidency.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2020
loopman:

Lmao!! Obviously you don’t know what it means to have a title to a piece of land. Most of your uncles that think they own lands are ghosts in the lands bureau grin cheesy
And I repeat, come and claim the land
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2020
jcmaiah:

And I repeat, come and claim the land

I’m not the one to claim land, when the govt need it for “overriding public interests” nobody will tell you grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Bonessaw:
SW APC where una dey. Fayemi wants to challenge your god. This is a pointer that Yoruba’s don't love themselves. Like Awolowo vs Akintola, another one is about to go down. Funny enough, north supports Fayemi and his Osun state counterpart in this downsizing mission.

Lol.You IPOBians are funny. Because of your morbid fear of Tinubu you are ready to turn whoever opposes Jagaban into a superman.

Abeg who is Fayemi to Tinubu? Jagaban is a self-made proper political gladiator and perhaps the best, bar non, Nigeria has seen since 1999. Without Tinubu what would ajebutter Fayemi have amounted to? Same Fayemi that Fayose bamboozled and dribbled silly pass Maradona sef?

Na beans to be last man standing in opposition in 1999 to then rout the PDP entirely in the SW by 2011 as Tinubu achieved? When has similar been done in the history of Nigeria by one man?

Fayemi that could not even retain Ekiti against Fayose when he was incumbent governor of the State?

I laugh at the naivete of you Igbos. This is why you lot suck at politics and will always suck at it.

I cant wait for the APC primaries in 2022. If dem born Fayemi well let him run to face the disgrace that awaits him. It is then he will know he is a mere boy trying to take on a man's man in Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

if you read my post here you will know someone like me will never pray for a capitalist like Tinubu to become my President, Tinubu will be worse than Buhari in terms of social relations, at least Buhari still do something in terms of social incentives, na tax Tinubu go use kill average Nigerians

having said that, it's disgusting to see your likes that asslick Atiku the kleptomaniac ass and called the thief that ought to be hanged to death gej hero, be quoting me to express the height of your foolishness

you thought I belong to the class of your sycophant that see politics as favouritism rather than humanism

even though Tinubu will not become Nigeria president in Jesus name but you people hate for him will not give you 2023 presidency

get a life kid
I am glad you admit Tinubu is not suitable for this country. Atiku is a saint where Tinubu is.

At least he will not turn Nigeria into his personal estate like the thief of bourdillion is doing to sophisticated people.

An Igboman will be your C-in-C 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I am glad you admit Tinubu is not suitable for this country. Atiku is a saint where Tinubu is.

At least he will not turn Nigeria into his personal estate like the thief of bourdillion is doing to sophisticated people.

An Igboman will be your C-in-C 2023

with the hate filled politics Igbo are playing? I wish them luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.