Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,826 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day (26098 Views)

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by money121(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Bunmhi(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by sammirano: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:
Rules are simple, if you don't know how to swim, stay away from the water. No matter how your friends compel you, just stay away for your own safety.

For me, nothing on this Earth can make me jump into a swimming, the sight alone of the water scares the living hell out of me.

Rip to the young lad.

It is not living that is so important,it is living well.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Tunagee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
aleeyus:

u get time to snap him pic but u no get time to save him.

angry

Who be this illiterate?
The drowning picture is just a replica of someone drowning, not the actual scene of the 14 year old boy.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Bunmhi(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Nazgul: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
dominique:

Maybe his friends pushed him in
Yea...that moment when you want to prove to your friends that you're a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Moneyboyz: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
It's a lie that the hotel properties weren't damaged, the reception appliances like AC, TV freezer's etc were damage including parked cars and the hotel solar systems.. staffs were injured and a lot of properties looted.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
ednut1:
Yoi can't swim you dey enter pool. How na
it's was illustration picture mumu
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Donspicey: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:
Rules are simple, if you don't know how to swim, stay away from the water. No matter how your friends compel you, just stay away for your own safety.

For me, nothing on this Earth can make me jump into a swimming, the sight alone of the water scares the living hell out of me.

Rip to the young lad.

Mehn no be only u oooo.....

As i flex reach dat year sef na to just sit on d edge put two legs for water dey splash am if pressure wan too much frm my Gs.........

I no dey do pass my sef......

Bridge sef dey fear me to cross talk more of swimming pool.......

But why would the hotel management even permit 14yrs old kid to swim in a HOTEL?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by sylve11: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

Rip to the young lad.

they will never hear what you are saying........... cool
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Rexnegro(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

Rip to the young lad.
it's one very important basic survival skill someone need to know how cos u don't no where u will find yourself.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by kayusely70(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
So Many Mushroom Hotels Are Springing Up Without Proper Scrutiny. RIP To The Boy.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by LINTUNE(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Babangida70:
2020, e neva do u?
omo this ur meme fit this post weller o..

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
A grown ass man like me do not go near pools or river in the name of swimming, even though i live near the beach. I nearly drown when i was 17 years old, it was a 12 years old boy who can swim saved me. He saw that i was drowning, dived into the water and pushed me up.. the others were just standing there laughing at me while i was drowning.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by pepperdemzombie: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
14 years old left home with friends to go and have fun without parents' consent?
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jonasigoh:
it's was illustration picture mumu
you must be very stupid. I was referring to the boy. Mind your business anyways. Riff raff
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by pepperdemzombie: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

For me, nothing on this Earth can make me jump into a swimming pool, the sight alone of the water scares the living hell out of me.

Rip to the young lad.
Don't mind them, the hotels use to paste rules on the wall, some state clearly there's no lifeguard. So you ought not to blame an hotel for anything.
What sort of freedom is given to such children at Such age to go to such places alone in the first instance?
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by jayinfo2(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
This reminded me of that faithful day. I wanted to impress this lady I just met,

told her I was a good swimmer, because she requested we visit the pool together.

Guessed what I did, I went on YouTube to learn how to swim . learnt enough styles on YouTube didn't even bothered to practice wat I learnt in a physical pool, thought I was already good.

The deal day came, we went to d pool together . she used the ladder to enter d pool jejely and went to d shallow path. my own turn I just dived inside the deep part of the pool because I thought I was good enough.

That's how I started playing the styles I learnt on YouTube on my head. They said I was gonna float on YouTube video I watched but reverse was d case because I was going down.

You wanna know the rest story?
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by harmony75: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Babangida70 post=97474862]2020, e neva do u?[/quote really a tough year may his soul rest in peace �

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Mrpojj(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Juliearth(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
favour32:
Learn how to swim.
You may need it someday..
RIP to the boy.

You think some of these things are ordinary? My cousin was a good diver, a Fish like some of his friends called him...but he died in a shallow pool.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by favour32(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliearth:

You think some of these things are ordinary? My cousin was a good diver, a Fish like some of his friends called him...but he died in a shallow pool.
You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Franktom247(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Where are his parents who let a 14 year old inside a hotel for goodness sake
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by OdefaGirl(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
He might be intoxicated or he might have hit his head somewhere in the pool.
Be watchful of your friends when in the pool.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by banio: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nazgul:

For me, nothing on this Earth can make me jump into a swimming pool, the sight alone of the water scares the living hell out of me.

Rip to the young lad.

Children are too innocent to know and understand certain concepts. My Son of three years old was telling me he could swim, a child that has never been into a pool in his life yet. Some children after seeing a movie of chinco flying down from a building, would want to practice it. Let's just keep guiding our KIDS. Until they are 18years and more, some of them still behave very childish.
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by ofiko123(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead...
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Progress62(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=AprokoGirl post=97465259]

Na oyibo person drown?
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Progress62(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Franktom247:
Where are his parents
who let a 14 year old inside a hotel for goodness sake
Where were you when the boy went to the hotel?
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Franktom247(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Progress62:
Where were you when the boy went to the hotel?
hey man what is this am i his father or related to him why asking me such
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by akuto: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whenever I visit a public pool and these teenagers come around I am forced to leave for my safety. The level of horseplay coupled with stubbornness they display will put other swimmers at risk. It is possible the young man slipped and hit his head or his friends held him down under the water in cause of their rough play. Most lifeguards do not know their job or are not equipped for it. How many pools have a standard life guard seat that is well elevated and allows the guard have a broad view. The loss is unfortunate. May God console the family
Re: Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day by Progress62(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Franktom247:

hey man what is this am i his father or related to him why asking me such
Then why did you ask same question about his parents? Are they moving around with the boy where ever he goes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Blindsight: Elon Musk Invents A Device That Will Enable The Blind To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.