Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys (651 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Ladikwa(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2020
As a nice guy, when did you decide that you have had enough of people taking you for granted. because of your nice guy syndrome, and how did people react to you changing. Mine was when I stumble on an article about how nice guys always finish last by eating crumbs and settling for less in life. I became depress knowing that all I was taught about how being nice to people will make me receive reward in earth and heaven, made me look like a fool to them especially girls. then I began to notice a patterns with my ex girlfriends with how the treated me. I then realized that no girl in this life will be attracted to my nice guy behavior, Rather it repulses them. I had to change even though my mom and sisters didn't like it that I won't go to the ends of the earth for a girl, or treat her like an egg like the used to tell me. now guys around me treat me with respect and girls I roll with know I can switch it up at anytime so there is no see finish. Sometimes I do relapse but I always remind myself that nice guys finish last.
Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Henrywalker: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Paragraphs please. tongue
Modified: The Word of God only told us to do what is right, but being a nice guy is your own choice. tongue
People will always take nice guys for granted! tongue

Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by longetivity(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
I am a nice guy and I will forever be a good guy, it's good to be nice grin angry
Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Kriss216: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2020
I’ve never been a nice guy. To be nice is last on my To-do list. I pay evil with evil, I do unto others before they do unto me.
Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by dawnomike(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
longetivity:
I am a nice guy and I will forever be a good guy, it's good to be nice grin angry
Master plan of life!!!
Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Freestainworld(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice guys are the most dangerous guys because they could eat you up before you know it.
Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Plut01: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:
I’ve never been a nice guy. To be nice is last on my To-do list. I pay evil with evil, I do unto others before they do unto me.

Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by odinson1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
longetivity:

Re: Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
be a nice guy and get played.. I was Mr nice guy back then till i underwent for brain surgery and got my senses correct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If U Love Her Treat Her Like Egg / Meeting Online Crush For The First Time And Notice Chronic Odour / Lady Showers Her Husband With Gifts On His Birthday Including PS5 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.