Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) (79369 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by and1one: 4:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Stop thinking aloud, this chair must have been mixed up during rentals for weddings, events or programs.
It has happened even in my Church severally times.
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:
What I Saw In Church Today.

As we all know, Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) was declared a terrorist group by the Nigeria government, and recently, the Rivers state government went further to ban all the activities of the said group, Making it illegal for anyone to identify his/herself with IPOB in Rivers state.

While in Church today, I saw a chair donated by IPOB to a church in Rivers state.

I wanted to discuss this with the Priest. Hoping to make him see reasons why this chairs should be removed from the church premises or to wipe off the write up on the chair.

What's your take on this?
yarimo will not sleep well today.

cc lzaa AchalugoNwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by LZAA: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2020
imhotep:

yarimo will not sleep well today.

cc lzaa
He will now ask for python dance grin
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2020
LZAA:

He will now ask for python dance grin
Meanwhile he is feeding the main python in Sambisa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by favour32(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Rewew:
Ipob is a terrorist group why will a church support terrorist accepting gifts from terrorist
They programmed your brain to think in the direction they want you to do.
Critical analysis!
Is Ipob a terrorist group?No!
Is Boko Haram a terrorist group?Yes!
Go do more research to know what is terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by nnamdi19922: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

I was careful enough not to disclose the church and where it is. And I plan discussing it with my parish priest soonest.
Bringing it here, was to seek people's opinion. I may be religious, but I also try to be law abiding.
Even God asked us to obey government laws in Roman 13vs 1-2
government dat dnt care abt u, nd dnt even give a shit if u obey d law or not. my sister, talkin abt nigeria is lyk praying to God to incurre cancer in ur body. neva gud for the health
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Map1(m): 5:15am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

lastmankc, I am a member of this church, and it's my duty to see that things don't go contrary to laid down rules and regulations.
What if the government should use this against the church? People have been arrested in River state , just because the have a symbol of IPOB. what if the police should assume that every member of my parish is an IPOB member , and go ahead to arrest innocent church goers who came to church to worship their creator?
then tell the government officials that how many members of bokoharam and bandit they don arrest simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 5:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

As we all know, Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) was declared a terrorist group by the Nigeria government, and recently, the Rivers state government went further to ban all the activities of the said group, Making it illegal for anyone to identify his/herself with IPOB in Rivers state.

While in Church today, I saw a chair donated by IPOB to a church in Rivers state.

I wanted to discuss this with the Priest. Hoping to make him see reasons why this chairs should be removed from the church premises or to wipe off the write up on the chair.

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

You are a compound F00L
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2020
are Miyetti allah not using islam to fuel the killing s,this is even a peaceful set of people,alaye koshidanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

Do you know the meaning to their IPOB, it's just an acronym, don't always judge .

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

Do you know the meaning to their IPOB, it's just an acronym, don't always judge .

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Depressed101: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

with all due respect, sense is far from you.... What have you gained by putting this on here
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:

You don't need to bring it here!
If at all you cared like you claim, you will not put it out here. You will see whoever you need to see in church there.

Don't be Carried away! Be wise!
You need wisdom not the OP. If you are doing something that you don't want someone to publicise, then that thing is wrong. Oga Righteousness, you are a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Heartbender:
Talk to the priest or church administration. This is wrong. Churches aren't supposed to harbour criminals and terrorists including receiving gifts

Well, when the gifts was given, IPOB wasn't declare as terrorist/criminal organization except in Nigerian law, the government in power owns judiciary.
IPOB was politically declare terrorist organization just like RevolutionNow protest.
Why do we still have roads, stadium etc name in honour of Sani Abacha?
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by marsman: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Better leave the church jejely, may them.no rope you for treason. Or speak to your pastor or something. Don't mind the charlatans key board warriors boasting Ipob will come, a true realist will know that in the next years to come, we will still be Nigerians. Most of them will deny Ipob membership if caught by, a security operative of the fed Govt. Be wise.
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Obviously, the people in charge of the church lacks wisdom!

A government proscribed a group/association, rightly or wrongly, what happens to obey "authority" of the land?

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

First tell ur papa to stfu!!
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
duchmarley:
you lack common sense. And people like u should be ignored... Cuz it will be like arguing with a mad man. You know what I mean.

No it is you that supports Ipob that is the biggest fool...Just the fact that you aupport Ipob shows the depth of your stupidity.Also bear in mind that if you are thinking of Biafra coming,your grandchildren children go don die,Biafra no go still come...
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
decatalyst:

First tell ur papa to stfu!!

MUGU!
EKPA!!
OKPEE!!!
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
Let me ask u a question.... Why are the Igbo govt leaders silent abt dis branding of IPOB as terrorist? If u do ur research den u wuld know dat d Igbo govt leaders and elders are in league with federal govt, because dey also have stakes in Nigeria too

Seems you missed the sarcasm in my post. Anyway, Igbo govt leaders (just like 98% percent of all regional govt leaders in Nigeria) are greedy, ignorant, selfish diabolic cunts that can trade the whole population (apart from their own families) to the highest international bidder for cash if the opportunity arises.

1 Like

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
is it because because we are silent

proscribing ipob means proscribing all of us; my children, my great grand children, my grandfather and all my generations.

you see why we're not bothered

ipob is fighting for what they have lived and believed
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:

I'm not Igbo, but can you give me a valid reason why IPOB was labelled a terrorist organisation while boko haram members that has kidnapped, maimed, killed and bombed severally are being fed, 'rehabilitated' and returned to the streets?
The Igbos has been oppressed after the civil war by the hausa/Fulani ruling class and their cohorts (yoruba ass lickers) they always trim the wings of the Igbos because of their over ambitious nature.

1 Like

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:
Please go ahead and do as you said .this can cause great problems for him and the church .and I bet you he doesn't know about the chair
who told you he does not know? You think its buhari? When did it become a crime to donate chairs to a church ? Yet boko haram builds worship places in the north and collects taxes from people , yet its a simple chair that worries you ?
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Seems you missed the sarcasm in my post. Anyway, Igbo govt leaders (just like 98% percent of all regional govt leaders in Nigeria) are greedy, ignorant, selfish diabolic cunts that can trade the whole population (apart from their own families) to the highest international bidder for cash if the opportunity arises.
okay sorry
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by endi4real: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Heartbender:
Talk to the priest or church administration. This is wrong. Churches aren't supposed to harbour criminals and terrorists including receiving gifts

It is your father and entire family that are terrorists idiot..
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Naughtysex: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Johuche2020:

lastmankc, I am a member of this church, and it's my duty to see that things don't go contrary to laid down rules and regulations.
What if the government should use this against the church? People have been arrested in River state , just because the have a symbol of IPOB. what if the police should assume that every member of my parish is an IPOB member , and go ahead to arrest innocent church goers who came to church to worship their creator?
If you truly mean well for the church (since you claim to be a member) you should have alerted the pastor
Putting this online makes you look stupid
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2020
OP you're very foolish

Boko Haram is pampered and herders are cashing out on a daily

But IPOB is a terrorist group?

GOD must punish all y'all

Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Is that not CAC at mile 3?
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Josywhyte: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
The said pastor of the church should understand what is going in Rivers state. The gift(chairs) is OK. Let's just avoid problem and clean up those write up to avoid problem
Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2020
franxalive:

Poor student of history, government ...what a shame!...very far from SENSE ... While you eulogize the dividends of the real terrorist outfits from the North...used by ur califate masters to milk resources from southern Nigeria dry.

It will soon clear from your eyes...when BIAFRA REPUBLIC would have been restored...then we'd know which state is the real terrorist n terror ravaged state. By then...the seven known terror outfits would have made the remnant North...worse than Somalia or Afghanistan...
Hence... the likes of you will cry n lobby for BIAFRAN visa ...and will never get it. Let's watch n see...it can be delayed...but will never ever be denied.

All hail BIAFRA REPUBLIC ��✅
God bless mazi NNAMDI KANU
God bless the beloved IPOB family
God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless the middle belt.

Yah Bless you. Everyday Igbos are mocked on nairaland. They think its funny. Karma is a real bitch. Biafrans have one major trait in common. WE DON'T EVER FORGET. These people have no idea what the north is planning for them. They think amotekun will save them. I dey laugh. They have chosen to take sides with the fulani enemy while seeing us as their enemy. Little do they know that the fulanis do not care about any other people except themselves. The Establishment of Biafra will be like when the Israelites left Egypt. The fulanis we see today, we shall see them no more. Nigeria as it is will and must be destroyed when we pull out. Revenge is a dish best served cold

1 Like

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
OP you're very foolish

Boko Haram is pampered and herders are cashing out on a daily

But IPOB is a terrorist group?

GOD must punish all y'all

Ndi ara!

They will all pay dearly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.