Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report (24345 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Nigerians Hoarding 94 Percent Cash, Says CBN Report / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nnamdi640: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Is anyone in your family half as intelligent as Godwin Emefiele? Did anyone in your family attend Harvard University? General Buhari is more intelligent than anyone your peasant family has produced since 1960.
I can see how foolish you are for using Harvard University to justify intelligence. Hope you know that most of world richest people including those that holds world key position never attended the school you mentioned.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by abdullahI24: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Correction: Dollar to fall dragging down the 'pegged' Naira with it....

Good News......if u know what I know.

Eurusd; usd will fall in January likely mid January or from noon of the 20th of January 2021. Due to swearing in of the US president. The reason why the pegged naira go just fall !

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by abdullahI24: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Eurusd; usd will fall in January likely mid January or from noon of the 20th of January 2021. Due to swearing in of the US president. The reason why the pegged naira go just fall !
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by UnBanEbenezer(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Eh?

Whispering: The poverty for Nigeria in 2021 go pass next level.
says a mere mortal

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
I can see how foolish you are for using Harvard University to justify intelligence. Hope you know that most of world richest people including those that holds world key position never attended the school you mentioned.
Dundee, damned if you do, damned if you don’t?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Sunnydoo: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
What happens When you keep borrowing?

Continue borrowing now and expect to rise.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
They attended other Ivy League Universities, I.e. Yale, Princeton, Columbia University, many attended but did not graduate. I.e. Mark Zuckerberg, William Gates.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by od501: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Eh?

Whispering: The poverty for Nigeria in 2021 go pass next level.

For your mind you are forming stunt, she on the contrary, you are gradually turning into a NL witch!!
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nnamdi640: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
They attended other Ivy League Universities, I.e. Yale, Princeton, Columbia University, many attended but did not graduate. I.e. Mark Zuckerberg, William Gates.
Get out of here fool!!! He attended Harvard university yet he is being controlled and ordered around by someone that can't present his secondary school certificate and yet a fool like you is using such institution as a cateria to determine intelligence.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by PHijo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Godons1:
Emefele should be sacked and jailed at the same time. The man is clueless and imcompetent. He is the reason Nigeria economy has become worst. He kept dishing out the wrong policies which in turn affects the economy negatively. Under his watch as CBN Governor, Nigeria fell into recession three time.

No fault of Emefiele! After all the same Emefiele did well under Jonathan. The problem is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And in it's place a brand new digital fiat currency that Jews control fully.

How is this a good thing?

The Israelis say they love reading Arab newspapers as they say that "Jews are super rich and they control the world!".

Stop posing myths as facts that Israelis "love to read"
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by stormborn28(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Are you blaming President Buhari for you not been innovative, Almijiri?
you must be very stupid....it is like asking a passager to observe traffic light while overlooking the driver behind the wheel nonsense everywhere
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
grandstar:

The Israelis say they love reading Arab newspapers as they say that "Jews are super rich and they control the world!".

Stop posing myths as facts that Israelis "love to read"

And who is this Jew worshipping slave ?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Godons1:
Emefele should be sacked and jailed at the same time. The man is clueless and imcompetent. He is the reason Nigeria economy has become worst. He kept dishing out the wrong policies which in turn affects the economy negatively. Under his watch as CBN Governor, Nigeria fell into recession three time.

The problem isn't Emefiele but Buhari. He is simply following PMB's orders. Emefiele guilt in all this is that he allows the president to meddle in the affairs of the semi automous central bank.

Sanusi would have told off the president but Emefiele won't do thst. He was put there to replace a loud mouth. Jonathan wanted a Central Bank governor that was pliant and noncombative like Sanusi

This turned out to be a blessing to PMB!!! So good to Buhari that he gave him a 2nd term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by grandstar(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And who is this Jew worshipping slave ?

You don't understand sarcasm? I'm blaming you for spreading conspiracy theorist about the Jews.

I'm no Jew slave. They aren't even God's own people due to the fact they rejected the Christ!
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by panpan(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
The CBN expects the naira to fall further, yet there are indications that the federal government wants to impose another lockdown.

It appears as if there is some foreign or international determination to collapse the Nigerian economy.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
panpan:
The CBN expects the naira to fall further, yet there are indications that the federal government wants to impose another lockdown.

It appears as if there is some foreign or international determination to collapse the Nigerian economy.

From time immemorial. They don't know what's coming.

How do you explain this to people who are looking for foreign saviour's
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
grandstar:

You don't understand sarcasm? I'm blaming you for spreading conspiracy theorist about the Jews.

I'm no Jew slave. They aren't even God's own people due to the fact they rejected the Christ!

There is conspiracy history and not conspiracy theory .

Stop falling for Jewish lies and tricks .
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by abraolas1: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
I have look at the posts so far ... I will like to ask this .... what should we be looking at come next year ... cos it's the CBN that's releasing this report .... what are the implications of this report
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by SocialJustice: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:

You don't know anything so hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Sunnyja: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
dre11:

• Bank credit grew by N290bn in six weeks, says apex bank

• Businesses lament, knock govt over poor inflation management

https://punchng.com/economic-crisis-naira-to-fall-further-in-january-says-cbn-report/
IPOB'S report. The naira is over taking the US dollar very soon. Thanks to our darling daddy.----- Zone Bs'
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by InvertedHammer: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:

/
All eyes on the dollar since it has been on a free fall since April this year against a basket of currencies. Expectation is for a strong dollar in 2021. So I expect naira to fall further "if" US $ turns around. At least N700/$ sometime in 2021 will not be out of place.

/
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nedekid: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
To you, I make my money in Dollars, who is complaining?
How if I may ask?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nedekid: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Speak for yourself, go & look for a commodity to export for foreign exchange, the CBN is looking for forex, are you too young to operate a domiciliary account & make international transactions adding value to the reserves?
"are you too young to operate a domiciliary account & make international transactions adding value to the reserves?"

Are our don accounts considered reserves? shocked
Hope we are safe. My Dom acct savings should not be considered amongst Nigeria reserves oh!! Na my money I save!
Anyway gov should not put eye in people's Dom savings
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by LikeAking: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Naira don cast.

Even d ex u guys are stuffing ur money like Binance and co na risk.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by LikeAking: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2020
favor914:
Speak for yourself, go & look for a commodity to export for foreign exchange, the CBN is looking for forex, are you too young to operate a domiciliary account & make international transactions adding value to the reserves?

How many of your leaders are exporting anything?

Dont let those clowns deceive u o.

They have successfully fooled millions of Nigerian into Agriculture while they are investing in real estates,oil,power, manufacturing,etc.

Any advice or suggestions from the Nigerian GOVERNMENT IS BULLSHIT.

They should lead by example.................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by LikeAking: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Sunnyja:
IPOB'S report. The naira is over taking the US dollar very soon. Thanks to our darling daddy.----- Zone Bs'

FEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 USD TO 30k NAIRA IN THE NEXT 15-20 YEARS.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

How many of your leaders are exporting anything?

Dont let those clowns deceive u o.

They have successfully fooled millions of Nigerian into Agriculture while they are investing in real estates,oil,power, manufacturing,etc.

Any advice or suggestions from the Nigerian GOVERNMENT IS BULLSHIT.

They should lead by example.................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

Why is that a bad thing
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Gokoyer0(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2020
*Also, the Nigerian economy had on November 21 slid into its second recession in five years when the economy shrank again in the third quarter. The recession is said to be the worst in 36 years, according to the data obtained from the World Bank. The Federal Government and some economists had expressed optimism that the country would exit the recession in 2021.*
They are expressing optimism that the country would exit recession in 2021 lipsrsealed
dre11:

https://punchng.com/economic-crisis-naira-to-fall-further-in-january-says-cbn-report/
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by alexvatt(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2020
That is why it is always good to trade in dollar. I'm a professional Binary Options Trader. I need loan of N5,000,000, or
someone who will partner with me with $10,000 to trade. we will be sharing profits everyday. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by IAMPEDRO: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2020
dre11:

Una no dey shame?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2020
CBN stop fooling us with survey, its your duty to determine the nairas exchange rate, not surveys.

All this is a consequence of borrowings , wastage in governance and revenue leakage.

1000 naira will exchange for a dollar by year end if this ugly trend continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Supply FOREX To Banks Only / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.