Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report (24325 Views)

Nigerians Hoarding 94 Percent Cash, Says CBN Report / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by RapistOnBail: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
embarassed

Very soon, people will go back to their villages and start producing what they will eat.

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by primestreams: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good news
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by 989900: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
We'll see . . . good news are hard to come by these days.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by bigpicture001: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
The analysis is not correct....the naira wouldn't fall because the CBN started to issue dollars directly to customers...

That will tame the expected demand for dollars....

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by samdunzo: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truthfully, Nigeria wasted the oil money big time over the years. Wise leaders would have invested in infrastructure, education, and healthcare to ensure that the citizens were equipped to succeed later on. Instead, it was wasted through absolute frivolities. This coming decade, many will begin to realize that the country’s most important asset is no longer oil, but her people. Regions/ ethnic groups that invested in human capital will reap the benefits, while those who didn’t will suffer for it

2 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nnamdi640: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why won't it fall, when a dullard and his foolish cabals are the ones making the wrong policies.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
kings09:
APB BMC will still defend this.

Buhari is the best....blame PDP
Are you blaming President Buhari for you not been innovative, Almijiri?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by OChimex: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

As sensible as that may sound, the US economy is guarranteed to crash by next year in a fully ochestrated and deliberate crash.

Best bet is getting your house stocked with essential items and food. But this is also very dangerous because when the starving masses on lockdown find out you have food , you will be looted dry.

Best bet is to head on to cameroun mountain and bear the worst year to come.

Pained black Trumpist have this inherent wickedness and had already started to wish America and Biden bad because their man lost.

You can't predict the future precisely.

So stay in your useless country and worry about the obvious signs predicting doom for you guys.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
Why won't it fall, when a dullard and his foolish cabals are the ones making the wrong policies.
Are any of your parents half as intelligent as Chairman Godwin Emefiele? Won’t you find a way to try and make dollars, instead of complaining like a rug-rat? People like you can’t add value to your life, let alone to the benefit of fellow Nigerians, let other people go & make Benjamin Franklins for you to spend? Be waiting for CBN policy.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
APC NA CURSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
APC NA CURSE
To you, I make my money in Dollars, who is complaining?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Babapyro: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

As sensible as that may sound, the US economy is guarranteed to crash by next year in a fully ochestrated and deliberate crash.

Best bet is getting your house stocked with essential items and food. But this is also very dangerous because when the starving masses on lockdown find out you have food , you will be looted dry.

Best bet is to head on to cameroun mountain and bear the worst year to come.

Pele Bloomberg
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
The dullardino will also slide into deeper oblivion..if not on final shock..
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Ihatemumu: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Giant of Africa for mouth.

200 million Nigerians focused on crude oil for 60 years

China focuses on Human Capital Development, they don't have crude Oil.

Divide Nigeria so that all nations can discover their greatness.

South Africa bounced back from the recent Recession. Nigeria still fighting Bandit, BH, Etc. Very soon the Igbos won't be asking for division, the entire Nigeria will be pushing for this as the economy will crash further
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by CodeTemplar: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2020

“For inflation, the key drivers are the exchange rate, transportation costs, the impact of security on agricultural output, seasonality of harvests and energy costs, among others.

...impact of security on agricultural output...
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Almijiri, President Buhari is your savior? Keep waiting.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Giant of Africa for mouth.
Go & ask Dangote, & Adenuga.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jabioro:
The higher the dollar, the more we rejoice.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
To you, I make my money in Dollars, who is complaining?
Teach me abeg . . Lift me up dakun. . Its extremely rough down here. . Drop ur number or buzz mine thats at signature
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Teach me abeg . . Lift me up dakun. . Its extremely rough down here. . Drop ur number or buzz mine thats at signature
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by nnamdi640: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Are any of your parents half as intelligent as Chairman Godwin Emefiele? Won’t you find a way to try and make dollars, instead of complaining like a rug-rat? People like you can’t add value to your life, let alone to the benefit of fellow Nigerians, let other people go & make Benjamin Franklins for you to spend? Be waiting for CBN policy.
You should be a foolish man to see the position someone is holding in Nigeria as a cateria to determine the intelligent of the person. You can also say that Buhari is more intelligent than your generations including your parent and the rest of your family.

6 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Jabioro: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Almijiri, President Buhari is your savior? Keep waiting.
You are just out of context with tribalistic behavior

2 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Muhylonaire007: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Person come tell me say make I no do gee next year grin grin grin grin
Na to dey earn In dollar be koko now o....as Naira don spoil Las Las all of us go gather become billionaires for this country ni.
2021... We move!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Dearlord(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
You should be a foolish man to see the position someone is holding in Nigeria as a cateria to determine the intelligent of the person. You can also say that Buhari is more intelligent than your generations including your parent and the rest of your family.

Nwa Nne u self get time, rapu nwa awu tugharia ma nyocha afo ya ofuma

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
Is anyone in your family half as intelligent as Godwin Emefiele? Did anyone in your family attend Harvard University? General Buhari is more intelligent than anyone your peasant family has produced since 1960.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Moneywirer: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Correction: Dollar to fall dragging down the 'pegged' Naira with it....

Good News......if u know what I know.

I guess you've been looking at Dxy chart

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jabioro:
You are just out of context with tribalistic behavior
Keep blaming the President, to help you fight the system, Almijiri.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Jabioro: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
favor914:
Keep blaming the President, to help you fight the system, Almijiri.
Who told you so...I am not of yesterday generation..
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Bluntemperor: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Peteridiata1001:
Good for foreign trader

Nothing is good here for anyone.
When a regulatory organ of government and for that matter- CBN is posting rubbish just because they don't have solutions but all are now Bureau de Change supporters.it is not a sign of strength and their best is not good for Nigeria
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Who told you so...I am not of yesterday generation..
And you don’t know that democracy is not about an individual?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by favor914: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Nothing is good here for anyone.
When a regulatory organ of government and for that matter- CBN is posting rubbish just because they don't have solutions but all are now Bureau de Change supporters.it is not a sign of strength and their best is not good for Nigeria
Speak for yourself, go & look for a commodity to export for foreign exchange, the CBN is looking for forex, are you too young to operate a domiciliary account & make international transactions adding value to the reserves?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Court Gives Autumn Spikes 20 Days To Respond To Dangote’s Suit / Ignore Messages Requesting For BVN – CBN Informs The Public / CBN To Supply FOREX To Banks Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.